CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's two sides I've given attention to lately. Two kinds of human beings that exists in this, stressful, tricky and unpleasant evil ones with lots of errors and mistakes were being made, free from being charged guilty with minor evidence. While on the other hand, there's the family who really cared not only for their own member but also for the one around them but others took their love and kindness for granted. Destroying the tranquil and soothing environment they once had while they received pleasure by acting through motives and desires.

I'm glad that Tristan is back.. He's such a sweet guy, coming back to Sharon's life when she needed him, brightening up her everyday life with him by her side, holding her from each day to wash away the solicitude inside her. Now that he is here, he can protect Sharon from that Colin guy.

Your first court case? I'm very sure and certain that you'll do great! :thumbsup: You always do.. :)

Back at the Taylor house, MJ and Melina took the kids out for the evening. Allowing their grandparents to have their alone time. While Stella set the table, Mac dimmed the lights, and put the stereo to jazz. Lighting the candles, he wheeled himself over to the table.

"You need any help love?"

"No. thanks though. You look very handsome tonight."

"You look very beautiful Stel. Like an angel. Dance with me?"

Sitting on her husbands lap, he wheeled her around the floor. Leaning himself into her neck, he wished he could stand, as he teared up. Feeling her husbands tears, she leaned away from his side, and looked into his eyes.

"What is it Mac? Please talk to me."

Mac laughed. Talk to her? Yeah... like she'd understand half of what he'd say.

"What's so funny, Mac? Are you laughing at me?"

Wheeling them over to the tiles board. Mac spelled out...

"No love. I can just imagine you trying to understand me, as I gibber away."

"Aww... I understand everything you say. gibber or not."

Getting up off his lap, Stella pulled the steaks from the oven, and placed them on the table. Once everything was set up. They sat down to their meal by candlelight.

When they finished their meal. Stella brought out dessert. Chocolate triple layer cake, with a side helping of heated chocolate, and cool whipcream, with nature Stella on the side. As Mac eyed, he could feel himself heat, he could feel every part of come to life. So beautiful she was, as the candlelight danced off her flesh.

"Mm... what are you up too, love? Are we going to feed each other dessert now?"

"Mm... no my handsome husband. I'm going to be your plate. You get to enjoy your dessert on me," she whispered with heated seduction.

Mac swallowed hard. But damn, she was being so seductive and hot tonight. Not that he was complaining. But damn... he just didn't know where to start first.

"Here, let me help you." Taking the chocolate sauce, Stella dipped a little into her belly button. Watching as it seeped down. Mac seen his wife's body shiver, leaving him, to take his finger and draw little chocolate hearts on her tummy.

Stella could tell Mac wasn't into it tonight. He wasn't even attempting to have fun. He just kept twirling little hearts. Sighing deep, Stella realized it was time for them to talk. Sliding herself off the table. She wrapped herself in her robe and sat down.

"I'm sorry love. I guess I'm just not up to playing right now."

Caressing her husbands cheek, she let him know it was okay.

"Maybe we should talk Mac. I think we've kept it all in to long. I don't want to hid from my pain, anymore."

Nodding his head yes. They headed into the living room where they would be able to focus, and finally come to terms, with their haunts. Lifting himself from the chair, he slid to the ground, near the fireplace. Pulling his wife down with him, he held her close.

"I'll start Mac. That day of Maddy and Adam's wedding. After the explosion, when you had pushed us all into the basement. I seen the rubble come crashing down on our son. It was horrible Mac. I still see it vividly from my nightmares.

I see his head get crushed, and his skull, and brain matter seprate from his head. But the worst part of it was, I seen his hand come up, almost as if saying goodbye. It was so heartbreaking, having to see that. Even though I knew in my heart it was just his nerves, and muscles twitching, it still tore my soul apart.

To see our sons death before my eyes, was more then I could handle. I'm sorry I didn't share it sooner. I just didn't know how. I was so afraid I'd set you back, or you wouldn't be able to cope with knowing I seen our childs horrible death.

But I realize now, that not talking about it, only made the nightmares worse. I just don't want to see the visions anymore Mac. I don't want to keep seeing our son die, over and over in my nightmares."

Stella could feel Mac shivering, she could feel his tears against her shoulder. Turning in his arms, she knew. He knew everything that she had just told him.

"Mac... do you remember? Do you remember that day? Did you see it too?"
Pulling Stella closer, he cried out... "yeeeeeeeeees...I sssseen ourrr ssson dddie."

All that time. All those days since the bombing. They had kept the same secret. The secret that had been tearing them apart. Neither willing to hurt the other with it, neither wanting to set the other back, or cause them more pain.

"I'm sssorry ttto Ssssteeella. I nnever mmmeant ttto hhhurt you, ooor cccause yyyou pppain."

Now that it was out in the open. Now that they had finally spoken the truth to each other, they could finally heal. Heal and become whole. Rebuild on all their generations, their dreams, that had long disappeared since that tragic day.

Laying his wife down on the bear skin rug. He roughly traced his tongue across her skin. Tasting, lapping at her with greed. Listening to her sighs, her cries as he stroked her sweet lips, driving her into the deepest depths of their love.

Feeling that fire, that endless spark of passion, as they twisted and turned, beneath each others souls. So wild, so out of control, as they set their bodies to burst in sensual caresses of want, and greed. Of needs, and desired dreams, that had been kept in the dark.

Wrapping his fingers within hers, feeling the waves of their flammed love errupt, they didn't stop. For they knew they needed more. More of each others, sweet, sensual, drowning, and passionate love.

Several hours later, they lay entwined with each other. holding each other close, whispering their love, as they finally fell into a long forgotten, peaceful sleep.

Last edited:
Later that night, when MJ, Melina and the kids returned home. They noticed the dining room table was still full of dessert.

"Mm... oh my chocolate cake. Triple layered. I want some," said Michelle and Caroline.

"Me too, said Tyler. I want some whip cream on it too."

"Forget it Tyler, the cake will have enough sugar to bounce you off the walls. No... no whip cream."

"Fine. But you're not fair MJ. It's not as if there is school tomorrow."

"School or not. Makes no difference. You've been eating since the movies. You want to be sick?"

Looking over at Melina, Tyler whined...

"But look at Melina. She has cake, topped with chocolate and whip cream. How is that fair?"

"Melina, you're not helping here."

With a mouthful of cake, she mumbled... "I'm sorry, it's sooooooo damn good."

Michelle was trying not to laugh. Melina was eating like she was starving.

"Eww... wipe her mouth, MJ. I think she's having a sugar seizure." she laughed.

"Melina stop. That's enough."

Taking the fork from her, she picked up the whip cream, and squirted it at him. Getting him right in the eye.

"Melina... behave. You're the adult here."

Tyler, Caroline and Michelle were howling. Watching as Melina picked up the cake, the kids new she was going to mush it in his face. But MJ, brought up his hand and squished it into hers.

"Eww... oh that's so gross." laughed Michelle.

"Gross... you think it's gross. I'll show you gross."

Michelle started running through the house screaming, as MJ, and Melina chased her with cake and whip cream. Coming around the corner of the den, they didn't see their parents. Tossing the cake, as Melina sprayed the whip cream, they got them straight in the face.

"Auuuuuuugh... eww... what the..."

Turning on the light, they seen them laying on the floor, covered in a sheet. While their faces were bathed in cake and whip cream. Turning to each other MJ, and Melina said at the same time...

"He/she did it."

"You all have five minutes to get these room cleaned up. Now move."

Backing out of the room, MJ whispered to Melina... "how much you want to bet they lick each other clean.

"You're so bad, MJ."

"I know. Which is why as soon as the dining room is clean. I'm going to lick you clean too."

"Eww... gross. That means it's bed time for us. We're out of here," said Michelle.

"Mm... well what are we wating for? Let's go."

Once they had everything cleaned up. They tackled the den.

"I take it your mom and dad went to bed?"

"Yeah, but most likely not to sleep. Did you notice their faces? They has this peaceful aura over them. So I"m taking it to mean they talked."

"I"m sure they did MJ. Now let's go see what we can do, about getting cleaned up."

Sweeping her up in his arms, he carried her chocolate, whip creamed body to his room.

Meanwhile...

Tristan had climbed in bed with Sharon. Holding her tight, she looked trustingly into his eyes. Just watching his expression, as he caressed his fingertips across her beautiful face. Nearing her lips, he softly, passionately kissed her. Allowing her to feed, to take, to help her forget what had happened today. Even if only for a while.

"Tristan."

"Yeah Sharon?"

"Promise me we will be together forever."

"I promise Sharon. I love you so much. Never will I leave you. Together we will build a future. A future full of hope, dreams, and children. I promise."

Giving her one last kiss. He pulled her in close, resting her head on his chest, as he watched her fall into sleep, while caressing her hair, dreaming of their future.

Ready, 3...2...1! *Take a voluminous breathe*

*Bites my towel*

After all of these horrible and terrifying events occured, they've grown even more closer, closed the gap and understood each other well, tried to suppress each and every pain within them while their feelings and love for each other were keeping them strong and zealous in their hearts. Never did it change between them. Their love was too impregnable to be penetrated as it remains and grows more intensively fervent and ardent *Gulps*. It takes two to tango.. I'm glad that they're.. uhhm.. confessed, grasp what's behind each line and .. I.. this was well written and wonderful particularly what they had and how they revealed what's hidden inside, had prevented them from moving on. I loved how you wrote this, as you helped us readers to be acquainted with the storylines. In addition, events that happened before, you always get them solved even there's a lot of storylines that came in between. Although it took a while, you satisfied us with all the plots in this story as it gets interesting each and everytime. :thumbsup:

All of them is very naughty. I can't stop laughing. :lol:
"how much you want to bet they lick each other clean. "
Need to stop my sideways thinking before I was sent to 7th mile. *Giggles* Tristan and Sharon, both were young but they're just like adult and all this promises, I really hope it will be kept within them. Forever is what it means. :)

Last edited:
:lol: Food Fight! Those are always fun to watch. Not fun to be in one though. Not that I ever have been. :lol:

:lol: at MJ saying Mac and Stella will probably lick each other clean. haha.

Love the ending with Sharon and Tristan.

I decided not to go with the case.:shifty:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Eric and Don showed up at Colin's home. Knocking on the door, Colin answered.

"Colin Peters?"

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"We have a warrent for your arrest. Please turn, so we can cuff you, and read you your rights."

"What? For what?"

"For the assault and attempted rape of Sharon Delko."

"This is bullshit. Do you have any idea what my father is going to do to you, and your whole department. She asked for it. She's nothing but a little tease. A tramp, or whatever you want to call her."

As Don continued to read him his rights. Eric tried desperately not to punch him. Searching the home with Danny they found the watch on the dresser, as they placed it in an evidence bag.

"Get this back to the lab. Have Adam analyze it. Then meet me at the school. I want to check that janitor's closet. There should be prints, as well as other trace."

"Okay Eric. I'll be there as soon as I can."

When Danny met back up with Eric, he had Adam with him.

"You know Eric. You'd be best to stay away from this one. Especially if we go to court. Last thing we need, is this kids lawyer screaming inadmissible evidence. This is your daughter after all. So Adam and I will do the collecting."

After Eric left, Danny and Adam processed.

Printing the closet from top to bottom. Followed by taking pictures of the small hole that was in the wall. Getting up closer, Danny noticed what looked like dried blood, skin, and a few hair strands.

"What have you got Danny?"

"I think it's pieces of Sharon's hair, and skin. She must have took quite a hit."

"Yeah... yeah, she did."

Continuing to process, Adam tried to hold back tears. He remembered the hell, he and Sharon went through two years ago at the beach.

Meanwhile...

Eric quickly headed home to explain everything to Mack.

"Eric... what are you doing home? I thought you were staying with Sharon?"

"I was Mack. But Tristan showed up. It seemes he wasn't getting along well, being away from home. So he decided to take the year off. But that's not what I need to tell you. I don't have very long to go into detail, but our daughter didn't fall down the stairs at school, she was assaulted, physically, and almost sexually by Colin."

"What? What the hell are you talking about Eric?"

"We'll talk more about it tonight, Mack. Right now I need to get back to Miami-dade. Just try and relax till I get back home. I don't need you going into labor right now."

Relax? How the hell was she suppose to relax, with the news she was just given.

"Mom... are you okay? We just seen daddy leave. What's going on...?"

Meanwhile...

Back at Miami-Dade, Colin was being printed, and having photo's taken of his bite mark. When they had everything in order, Don sat him in interrogtion.

"You can't keep me here. I know my rights. I want my lawyer, and my father."

"Your father is on his way, as is your lawyer. So you want to tell me what happened today?"

Not saying anything, he seen his father enter the room.

"What is going on with you this time, Colin?"

"Your son is being charged with assault, and attempted rape, against a young minor named Sharon Delko."

"Delko? Eric Delko's daughter? You tried to rape a Lieutenants daughter. What the hell is wrong with you? Did I not raise you right? Is this punishment for leaving your mother, all those years ago. I don't know about you son, I swear you have an illness. Well... I'll have no part of it this time. You're on your own. I wash my hands of you. What happens now, is between you, and your lawyer."

"Please dad. You can't do this. You can't let them do this to me."

"Always it's about you son. How many messes have I gotten you out of over the years? Yet you thank me, by getting in trouble again. This time with assault, and attempted rape. I'm really sorry son, but this is one case you are going to face alone. Maybe with some jail time and help, you'll finally understand that you can't take, what isn't yours."

"I'm sorry dad. Please... I'll admit to all of it. Everything. But don't abandon me, I have no one left. Please dad."

"I'm not abandoning you, son. But you are going to have too serve your time on this one."

Walking out, he didn't look back.

"I want to deal, Don. If my client admits to everything, what are we looking at?"

"Two years, with no parole. He serves the full term. Then once he's released, he has to do weekly visits with a councillor."

"Isn't that kind of harsh for a first offence?"

"You can always say no. Then we can take all our evidence to court. Where he will get, five to ten years. Choice is yours."

"What do you want to do, Colin?"

"I'll take the deal. But I'm only doing it for my father. He doesn't need his reputation ruined because of me and my stupidity."

Listening in the other room, Colin's father cried. Of all the things his son could have said... he said, he did it for him.

"Please give your daughter, and your family my apology, for my sons behaviour, Lt.Delko."

Walking back into the room, Colin's father embraced his son in his arms.

"I love you dad. I'm really sorry I disappointed you."

"I know son. I'll be here when you get out. I promise."

Watching them take his son, he knew the next two years were going to be very emotional, and heartbreaking. For he the knew the kind of hell his son would be facing, in the youth facility center.

With everything settled, Eric headed back to the Hospital to let his daughter know what had happened with her case.

Wow... props to Colin's dad. It must have been difficult for him to say all of that. Glad Colin got the message and will be getting the help he needs. Good chapter.

It's never too late to mend
One is never too old to change their ways as learning is always possible. Hopefully Colin will turn into a new leaf after all of these in prison for 2 years. I suppose that he really loves his father and deserves another chance. He can never undo what he's done before but he can at least try to do more good deeds in the future not only by talking about doing something but get it done too, grown up to become a better man. I'm glad that the team fight for justice for the family as the evidence point towards the right way and Eric did not lose control or even make a swift attack towards Colin. A father's love for his child, as he saved him again and again but his child never realise and appreciate what his father has done, sacrificed for him. Not all of people is as fortunate as Colin to have such a great father to love and care for him. :) They'll all going to heal together as there's no I in a family only us/we.

Later that night...

Don was coming out of Miami-Dade, when he thought he heard footsteps. Looking behind him, he couldn't see anyone. Unlocking his car door, he got in and headed home. Pulling up to his driveway, he seen the car park across the way.

Now, he was more then suspicious. Getting out, he crossed the street, and knocked on the window. Watching as it opened, he seen the gorgeous blonde smiling at him.

"Can you tell me why you've been following me?"

"Sure. You're Peter Farris, right? We went to school together. Don't you remember me?"

"No. My name is Detective Don Flack, I did not go to school here. You have the wrong person."

"Oh I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Good night."

Pulling away, she watched as he crossed the street to his home. Stopping at the phonebooth, she pulled out the phonebook. Looking up the name Flack. She found one that said D&J Flack.

"So the good detective is married. Guess that means I'll have to get rid of the wife first." she whispered to herself.

Getting back into her car. She headed back to her home.

Meanwhile...

When Eric returned to the Hospital, he found Sharon wrapped protectively in Tristan's arms. Gently shaking him awake, he opened his eyes.

"Oh... hey Eric. How did everything go?"

"He fully confessed. He gets two years no parole. Then when he gets out, he has to take councilling classes."

"So he's gone for two years. Well... that's a good sign, isn't it?"

"It is. Though his father was very helpful. As he refused to help him this time. It seems Colin has been in several messes over the years. Only this time, his father told him, he was on his own. So he confessed to everything."

"Sharon will be happy. Did you want me to wake her?"

"Nah... let her sleep. I'll see you both in the morning. Night."

"Night Eric. Drive careful."

Bending over, he kissed his daughter goodbye.

When he arrived at home, he found his family still awake.

"Daddy... how's Sharon? Is she going to be okay. Did you get Colin. Did you daddy?"

"Calm down Peanut. We picked up Colin, and he confessed. He's been given two years without parole. When he gets out, he'll have to go for councilling."

"Thank God daddy. When does Sharon get to come home?"

"In the morning. Tristan is with her right now."

"Tristan? When did he get back?"

"This afternoon. It seems he didn't like College away from home. So he decided to take the year off."

"Oh Sharon must be so happy. But she's okay, right daddy?"

"Yes. She has some bruising around her skull, but she'll be fine. When I got back to the Hospital, she was sound asleep in Tristan's arms."

"Honey... she wasn't violated, was she?"

"No. Colin tried. But Sharon bit him. That's when he let her go, but not before he smacked her head into the wall again."

"Thank God for that. Are you hungry?"

"I am Mack. What did we have for supper?"

"Breaded chicken, scallops, and veggies."

"Mm... sounds great. I'm starving. Lead the way. So do you girls have everything set for your party next week-end?"

"We do dad. All Shannon and I need to do now, is find dates."

"Well that shouldn't take long. Not for my beautiful, charming girls."

"Aww daddy. We love you too. But you have to say that."

Smiling at his girls, Eric knew they were right. But he also knew by next week-end, they would have dates.

The following morning, Beth was mixing the cold cream she bought, with little spoonfuls of Methomyl powder. She knew with high dose, and care. She'd be able to kill Mrs.Flack through absorbtion of her skin. After she had make enough packets. She packed them into the briefcase with the beauty magazine, and headed out.

Giving Jess a kiss, Don left for work. Not paying attention, he didn't see the same car parked across the street, from last night. When Beth was sure he was gone. She got out of her grabbed the bag of beauty products, and knocked on Jess's door.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Hi. My name is Sherry. I"m your new beauty representative. I was wondering if we could talk for a few minutes, or maybe I could leave you some samples, of a new product? It's a very rich, and hypo-allergetic facial cream. Just a light amount on your face, and you'll feel the difference, you can even inhale the cooling fragrance, as the odor has a nice minty smell."

"Um... I'm really busy right now. But if you like, you can leave some samples and a book, that would be great."

Passing Jess the magazine, order catalog, and samples. She smiled and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back