CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile...

Andrew had shown up at the Taylor's to check on Mac. Knocking on the door, he seen his daughter with a smile on her face.

"Morning dad. How was your night?"

"Tiring. How are you feeling now?"

"Better dad. Now that medication has completely left my system."

Walking into the den, the first thing Andrew noticed was the tension between Mac and Stella.

"Good morning Mac, Stella. How are you two doing?"

"Good. I'm going to make some coffee, I'll be back."

Once Stella left the room, Andrew asked...

"Is everything okay, Mac? I'm sensing some tension. Would you like to talk about it?"

Taking the pen and paper, he wrote...

"I'm not sure wat is bothering her. I think it has to do wiht the bombing. She wont shar with me. All I now is she is in pain."

As Andrew read the paper, he could see Mac was still alot of trouble with his memory and thoughts.

"Hm... do you think she won't share with you, because you won't share with her?"

Mac wrote on the paper again... "shar wat?"

"What you can't remember from that day. How you felt that day. How it affected you. All those little things you still have hidden within you."

Mac lowered his head. He knew Andrew was right, he hadn't shared with anyone. But he wasn't ready to. He wasn't ready to put his family through anymore pain. He had put them through enough.

Sitting down across from Mac, he gripped his shoulder.

"Listen Mac. I know you feel, you have put your family through too much pain already. But to be honest, you haven't. You haven't because you were in a coma, you had suffered severe brain injury. You've had a long road that you had to travel. Longer still, as your therapy continues. I think another part stopping you from telling your family about what you felt, is because you feel you are a burden to them."

Andrew could see Mac was getting upset. He could see that Mac didn't like being anaylized. But Andrew could care less. This is what he needed. He needed to know that all this pain he had within him, was okay to be released, and shared with those who love him.

"I'll leave you to your therapy Mac. Melina is here now. I'm going to spend some time with Stella. I can see she needs to be told too."

Getting up, he kissed his daughters head, and left to see Stella in the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen, he found Stella on her patio, looking out to sea.

"Hello Stella, enjoying the beautiful Miami sun?"

Turning to Andrew, he seen her tears sliding down her face. Nearing her side, he leaned over the rail.

"I can see you are in alot of pain Stella. Something from that day is haunting you. It's eating you up inside. So I'm going to tell you, the same thing I told Mac. You both need to share your events of that day. I have a feeling you don't want to share, because you feel Mac has been through too much. That he suffered the worse of it. that you don't want him to feel or know anything of what happened that day. For to do so, would set him back again. Am I right?"

Shrugging her shoulders, she continued to look out over Miami.

"You know... you and Mac are the two most passionate, caring, understanding, loving couple I have ever met. I mean, I come cross alot of families in my time. But not one of them have had the strength, that I've seen from you and Mac. It's like you both share this unbreakable glass bubble. A bubble that is protected by the strongest of love. Almost untouchable to the human hand. But so passionately beautiful to the human eye."

Stella cried all the more. She knew Andrew was right. She knew that her, Mac, their children and grandchildren, could survive whatever life tried to throw at them. For they knew no matter how many times evil tried to destroy them, they would never succeed to break them.

Turning to face Andrew, she caressed his cheek.

"Thank you Andrew."

"You're welcome Stella. Now you and Mac spend a lovely evening together tonight. You both get everything out in the open. Understand? Put this all to rest Stella."

Watching her walk away. He couldn't help but be in love with her himself.

Alone you can't, together we can
*Sighs* Maaaaaaaac and Stellaaaaaaaa... *swallows nervously* :adore: Never will my mind stop thinking about them. Both of them, it's like you look through me, you see you. Although it takes a lot of courage to confront, bring up something face to face, they will always be here to see each other through even the darkest night and led each other to a brighter tomorrow without any consequences and circumstances. They never made a promise they don't intend to keep. Nevertheless, when they say forever, it is what it means. :)

Colin and other psychos who has an incentive behind all their acts, what good is it for a man to gain the whole world yet forfeit his soul.. I'm pleased that Sharon comprehended what Michelle tried to explain to her instead of abstaining the endeavor of true facts. I loved how the family stands out when they needed someone to give them assistance and care or even looks after one another behind every motive of others who is trying to take advantage of the family members.

Hmm.. Andrew? :lol: I don't know what to say. I guess every man shall fall in love with Stella.. but Stella has eyes for one man only isn't it? ;)

Back at school, Sharon was headed into the washroom. When Colin pulled her into the janitor closet.

"What are you doing, Colin?"

"I just wanted some alone time, with my beautiful lady."

"Listen Colin, I heard from Tristan last night. He's coming into town for my sweet 16 party. So... I think it's best if we part as friends."

"What... friends. No Sharon, it don't work that way. You don't tease me like that, and think you can just end it."

Slamming her up against the wall, he pulled at her pants, while using his other hand to cover her mouth.

"Shut up, shut the hell up. You brought this on yourself."

Biting down on his hand, he yelped.

"Damn it. You bit me. What the hell is it with you girls?"

Removing his hand, he slammed her again, as he heard the bell.

"Christ...forget it, you're not worth going to jail for."

Moving away from her, he looked, before heading out of the closet. Seeing it clear, he took off down the stairs, to his next class.

Coming out of the closet, Sharon felt the blood come down her head. Reching in her bag for a kleenex, she headed to the office.

"Excuse me, I need to call home."

"Sharon? What happened?"

"I fell on the stairs. Really clumbsy today I guess. I think I need stitches."

"You do. I'll call your mom, you have a seat."

When Mackenzie arrived at the school, she found her daughter with a cloth on her head.

"Sharon, what happened sweetheart?"

"I fell down the steps. Just two of them, but my head hit the corner rail, and cut me open."

"Okay, let's get you to the Hospital. Could you let her sisters know what happened?"

"Of course we can Mrs.Delko. Take care Sharon."

Leaving the school, Sharon broke down.

"Sharon? What is it sweetheart?"

"It's nothing mom, I just have a small headache. I'm sorry to be a bother. I know you have alot of trouble getting around with our baby almost due."

"Don't you worry about that. Let's just get you checked out."

When they arrived at the Hospital they took Sharon right into the room.

After giving her four stitches, they sent her to x-ray. Once back in the room, Sharon felt really nauseated, and tired.

"Mom... I think I'm going to be sick. I'm so dizzy and tired."

Helping her daughter lay down, the doctor came back in with Andrew.

"Sharon. I'm Dr..."

"I know who you are, she smiled. You're my papa's neurosurgeon. But what are you doing here?"

"I was called to look at your x-rays. You've got some very dark bruising around the inside of your skull. This kind of bruising inside, is caused by direct force to the head. How did you do this again?"

"I fell down the stairs at school. I hit my head on the rail."

Sharon teared up. She didn't want to talk about it. She just wanted to go home, shower and forget all about being touched.

"Sharon... look at me Sharon. What happened?"

"I fell. That's all, I just fell. Now can I go home?"

"I'm afraid not. You are going to be our guest overnight. We need to watch you carefully over the next twenty-four hours."

"But I want to go home. Please mom, I want to go home."

"I know sweetheart. But you are better staying here for the night. That way if anything goes wrong, they can treat you right away. How about if I call daddy, and have him come stay with you. Will you stay then?"

"Fine, but I need some clean cothes. I also need to take a shower. Can I take a shower?"

"Sure, we can have a nurse stay with you, incase you become dizzy, or feel faint."

Sharon thought about it. A nurse would be better, then her mom. For her mom would notice what happened.

"Okay then sweetheart. I'm going to head home and get your things. I'll also call daddy, to meet you here after he's done work."

Kissing her daughter, Mackenzie left the Hospital.

"How are you feeling now, Sharon?"

"Dizzy, and very sleepy."

"Okay, we're going to get you into a room, then we'll start an I.V drip, just to be safe. This way we can administer pain medication through your I.V, sound okay with you?"

Nodding yes, Sharon laid back against the pillow and cried. When her mom returned with her things, Sharon walked into the bathroom with the nurse.

"Do you need help getting out of your clothes, love. You don't want to pull out your I.V tubing."

Allowing the nurse to help her out of shirt and bra, she stepped into the shower, and washed herself clean. All she knew was that she needed to get Colin off her skin. She could smell him everywhere.

Once she felt clean enough, she stepped out, dried off, got into her pj's, and housecoat. Coming out of the bathroom, she seen her dad.

"Hi daddy. I'm glad you're here."

"Me too, baby. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Yeah. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going. Next thing I know, I fell down the steps, but the front of my head went into the rail."

"Ouch... lay back and rest sweetheart. I'm here."

"I know daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Rest now."

Eric had a sneaky suspicion that something more happened, then what his daughter had told him. But he also knew that Sharon would eventually talk about it, when she felt ready. Pulling her in closer, he wrapped her tightly in his arms.

^^ Cause she's probably scared of what Colin might do if she got him into trouble, well thats what I think :)

I am interested into seeing how this plays out though :D

I'm going to be trying my very first court case soon. So bare with me when I do. As I'm not sure myself how it will turn out.:lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Eric got up and left the room. Heading downstairs, he didn't see Tristan come up. Nearing Sharon's door, Tristan walked up to the bed, and bent to kiss her. As Sharon opened her eyes, she screamed in fear.

"Sharon... Sharon, it's Tristan. Sharon... stop."

Fully alert now, she wrapped her arms around him, and cried.

"Tristan? Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

"You're not dreaming sweetheart. I"m right here. I couldn't get use to being away from Miami. So I came home, and decided to take the rest of the year off."

"Oh I've missed you so much, Tristan. So much. I love you."

Grasping Sharon's chin, he looked into her tear filled eyes, and whispered... "I love you too, Sharon. More then I could have ever thought."

Sharon knew she needed to tell the truth now. She had too. Else Colin could make something up, and ruin their relationship.

"Tristan... I need to tell you what happened to me, while you were gone. I need to tell you, what lead up to me being here."

Listening at the door, Eric said...

"What do you mean Sharon? I thought you fell."

Tearing up again, she whispered... "I didn't fall daddy. I was attacked by Colin. Please... let me start at the begining."

My first part of my explanation goes to you Tristan, and I wouldn't blame you, if you decide to leave me when I'm done. After I hadn't heard from you in two months. I kind of panicked. I thought you didn't want me, and just didn't know how to end it. So two nights ago, Colin asked me out, and we went to a movie. After the movie we went back to his place, where we danced, and kissed, but he wanted to go further, but I told him no. Anyway... as we were dancing, I didn't realize he had given me a little love bite."

Showing Tristan the bite, he sighed, but said nothing.

"When I got home, my mom noticed it. I'm sorry daddy, please don't look at me like that."

Sharon could see her dad was saddened, that she hadn't been truthful with him. Looking over at Tristan, she wasn't sure what to think. His face was straight.

The following day at school, Michelle told me that Colin was making ogled eyes at her, and that he was trouble. So I went to the washroom earlier today, but before I got there, Colin pushed me into a janitor closet. I told him that I wanted to end it, that you had called and told me you'd be coming home for my sweet 16. He became angry, very angry. So angry that he slammed my head into the wall, and put his hand down... he... he tried to..."

Sharon couldn't get it out. Eric was in tears. His little girl had been violated, and he had no clue. While Tristan wrapped Sharon tight in his arms, as he kissed her hair.

"It's okay Sharon... we get the rest. It's okay, I got you. We got you."

"Sharon, I want to know. Did he get a chance too..."

"No daddy. I swear he didn't, he tried, but I bit his hand, hard. So he said I wasn't worth going to jail for. He left, after smacking my head into the wall for a second time. I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you daddy, and I'm so sorry I hurt you Tristan. I didn't mean too. I was so scared when you didn't call. I thought I had lost you."

"It's okay Sharon. I want you stop being sorry. All that matters, is that you weren't hurt. Thank God. Though you should have let your dad know right away. He could have picked him up for assault and attempted rape."

"Is that true daddy?"

"It is baby. The most I can get him on now is assault. Cause you washed all the evidence away. Which means he won't serve any time. First offence he's looking at Community Service."

"But he could have killed her."

"I know Tristan, but that's just the way the system works. But at least you are home now. Which will help my daughter heal.

"Wait daddy. There still might be a way."

Pulling down the waistband on her pj's, she showed her dad the long scratch.

"He scratched me with his watch. Does that help daddy?"

"It does. I'm going to have one of my female officers take some pictures. While she's doing that, I'm going to grab Don and pick up Colin. With any luck. Your DNA, should still be in his watchband. Can you stay with her Tristan?"

"Of course. I love her. We'll be fine. You go ahead."

Giving his daughter a kiss, he headed out to meet Don, and pick up Colin for assault and attempted rape.

I'm glad Tristan's home and isn't mad at her. I'm also glad she told Eric and that there's a chance Colin will be facing jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back