CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

So, baby Jessie is a year old? How old were Gary's sons again? Just a little younger than Jessie? They were twins, right?

Yup!! Baby Jessie is just a little over a year now, she's nearing her 14th month. :)

The twins were just about to turn one in a few days. Then tragedy hit.

When Don, Jess, and Donna arrived back home silence could heard.

"Daddy....please tell me you don't hate me?"

"Hate you...I could never hate you Donna. You're my daughter. I could never hate you no matter what you do. I'm more disappointed in you...not just because you didn't tell gary, but also because you didn't trust us enough to help you through this."

"I know daddy. I really do. I guess I was just so confused....I didn't know who I could trust. I thought you would have been upset and angry. I thought mom would have been....oh Donna...you should have known better. I felt this was my only option. I now know I was wrong. I'm now forced to live with that for the rest of my life."

Walking up to his daughter he wrapped her in his arms.

"You know it's going to be okay...right sweetheart? We will all now be able to get through this as a family."

"I know daddy. But Gary hates me now. God he was so angry....I've never seen him like that. Ever."

"Listen Donna...he doesn't hate you. he's been through torturous hell. His wife and three children were murdered in cold blood. He now has to bury their cremated bodies into the cold ground. That's not easy for him Donna. Then to find out he has a daughter on top of it all... is enough for anyone to break."

"I know daddy. Do you think Jessie is okay over there? Do you think Gary has enough diapers?"

"He does sweetheart. I packed up some of Jessie's stuff before we left."

"You knew you were going to leave her there...didn't you dad?"

"I did Donna. It's the best place to start the healing process. There is also nothing more important then Jessie getting to know she has a father that will love her unconditionaly for the rest of her life."

Meanwhile....

Gary was laying in his bed with his daughter beside him. As he admired her sweet form he thought back to his boys. To their warmth, their laughter, their sweet smiles that had disappeared forever. Never being able to know what life and love truely meant.

Pulling up the blanket over them he seen the birthmark that covered her little calf. Smiling he looked at his own. Bending his head down to his daughters sleeping form he whispered....

"Like father, like daughter. I love you Jessie."

Hearing the soft sounds of her daddy's voice she snuggled in closer, falling deeper into her sleep of innocence and love.

"Son...are you still awake?"

"Yeah dad....what is it?"

"I just wanted to make sure you and our grandbaby were doing okay."

"We are dad. Did you know she has the same birthmark I have on my calf?"

"She does?"

"Yeah....see it dad. Isn't that amazing?"

"It is son. She's so beautiful. I know you will treasure every moment with her son."

"I will dad. You and mom will watch her in the morning while I lay my family to rest."

"We will son. Don't worry...she'll be plenty spoiled by your mom. Goodnight son."

"Night dad...and thanks. Thanks for always being here."

"No thanks needed son. It's what a father does. I love you."

"I love you too night."

Closing his sons door he headed back to bed.

Woodman State Jail ,Gatesville, TX 76528

He was doing the prison laundry when he recieved the letter. taking a break he sat down to open it. He had just about finished serving his time, and was looking forward to heading home to New York. His brother had written him a week before telling him of his release and how they would meet up.

Opening the letter he read....

"Mr. Jerome Johnson,

We regret to inform you that your brother Jeffery was sentenced to death by lethal injection on December 12, 2008 for killing a family of four. We've collected all his belongings and they are boxed and waiting for your pick up once you have been released.

Sincerley Judge Devon Wright.

Crunching up the letter he swore under his breath.

"Calvin....do you have the New York paper hanging around. The one your sister sends you every week?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I need to see man. Let's go...now."

Passing him the four papers he looked through each one until he came to the story.

Cops family dies in early morning revenge shooting.

After reading the story he put down the paper, grabbed a pen and wrote down the address for the NYPD and the Detectives name. Then going back to his laundry he quietly planned his revenge.

When morning light shone through the window of the Taylor home Gary was awakened by someone poking at his nose. Opening his eyes he looked at the precious little angel smiling up at him.

"Morning doll face...did you have a good sleep?"

"Dada..."

Grabbing at her toes, she rolled over onto her tummy and pushed herself up to a sitting position. Staring intently at her daddy Mac and Stella walked in.

"Good morning...hello little angel....I'm your nana."

Pointing at herself Stella repeated nana over and over until Jessie pointed up and said...."nana."

Scrunching her shoulders the little girl grinned wide.

"Come on with nana Jessie...we have some breakfast for you."

Carrying her from the room Gary laughed as his daughter waved bye,bye.

Sitting on his bed now with nothing but silence filling the room, Gary silently cried. He knew getting through today was going to be so difficult. Picking up the phone he called Anthony.

"Hello.."

"Anthony...it's Gary I should be there shortly to pick you up."

"Okay Gary...I'll be waiting."

Hanging up the phone Anthony heard the soft knock on his door.

"Hi Anthony....mommy said to come over for breakfast."

"She did...okay...tell her I'll be right there."

Running back into his apartment Anthony cold hear Jimmy yell. "He's coming mom."

Laughing he splashed on some cologne, grabbed up his wallet, keys and headed next door.

Jessie is so cute, Gary'll need her after saying goodbye to his family, its gonna be a sad day...

When Anthony walked into Claire's place she could see the pain through his smile.

"Mornin...I made bacon and eggs. I'm not sure what you drink in the morning, so I made you coffee, with a glass of OJ."

"This is perfect...thanks for inviting me Claire."

"Sure....anytime. Hey listen...are you going to be okay today? Would you like me to come with you? I could drop the boys off at Uncle Danno's."

"No...it's just Gary and I today...we'll be fine. But thanks for the offer."

"Hey...Antony..."

Anthony laughed...Jimmy was forever silencing his "h".

"I'll tell you what bud...how bout you call me Tony."

"Tony??? K...listen you wanna play a game?"

"I have to out bud..but I tell you what. When I get back you'll be my first stop, okay?"

"Okay...bye."

Getting up Anthony placed his plate in the sink and looked out the window. Watching from the door, Claire wasn't sure why she did what she was about to do. But it couldn't be helped...he looked so lost.

Walking up, she placed her hand on his shoulder, turned him, and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"It's going to be okay Anthony...I'm here if you need me. Always."

God she was so warm...it had been years since he felt the touch of a woman. Feeling his senses come to life, he knew he had to break the contact before he did something he'd regret.

"I know you are Claire...thank you."

Hearing the buzzer ring Anthony knew it was time.

"Uncle Gary....you here to pick up Tony?"

"I am Jimmy...where's mom?"

"I'm right here bro...how you doing?"

"Not good. I need to let you know something. So I was wondering if I could stop by after the burial and bring someone with me to meet you."

Claire was confused....bring who?

"Sure...that's fine. I'll be home all day."

"Thanks sis. Ready Anthony?"

"Yeah...let's get this done. I'll see you later Claire."

Walking out the door Claire was still puzzled as to who her brother would be bringing over."

Back at the house Jessie was walking along the furniture giggling at her papa who was making the funniest faces.

"Aaaaahhh...papa..."

Raising her hands Mac picked her up and snuggled her. Lord she was so sweet, so loving, and trusting.

"So....what should we today Jessie? Should we go to the Zoo...or maybe to the park?"

Stella smiled...God how she wished her and Mac had another child to love. Oh she understood they were to old, but just the thought. Feeling the nausea hit her again she ran into the bathroom.

"Stel....look at you. Are you still sick love?"

"It will pass Mac. I'm just so stressed. Once everything is put to rest I'll be fine. Please don't worry. Let's get Jessie ready for the park."

"Are you sure you are up for it love? You look awful tired."

Getting up she rinsed her mouth, washed her hands, and walked out.

"Let's go to the park guys....before it snows."

Bouncing excitedly in her papa's arms, Jessie couldn't agree more.

With Gary's family finally at rest, he headed home to his mom and dads to get Jessie. Walking in the door he found Jessie holding onto the couch.

"Dada...dada..."

Walking over Gary picked her up in his arms.

"Hello my little doll face. Guess where we are going? We are going to meet your Auntie Claire, and your cousins."

Clapping her little hands and giggling Mac came out of the kitchen.

"Hey son....how are you?"

"I'm alright dad. I found it a little easier today. It helped alot that I got the pain out last night. But they are finally at rest."

"That's good son. So what are you up too for the afternoon?"

"Well...Jessie and I are going to meet her Auntie Claire and her kids. Then maybe we will go out for some supper. Would you like that doll face?"

"Bye bye dada..bye bye..."

Back at Claire's Anthony returned to play with the boys as promised.

"Tony....you're back. Moooooooooom...Tony's back."

"Hi Anthony...how you feeling?"

"I'm alright Claire. Listen...I was wondering if I could buy you guys dinner. Maybe we could go out and eat after a few games of Hockey."

Claire could tell he needed company. She could see the loneliness again on his face.

"Sure....we can do that. I have Gary coming over for a bit. But once he leaves with his surprise we can go."

"I'd like that. Thanks Claire."

"Sure...anytime."

Anthony knew what Gary's surprise was. For Gary had told him the story about his and Donna's one night of passion.

"Alright boys...last one to the XBox 360 plays last."

Taking off with the boys they ran into the room.

When Gary showed up at the door Claire opened it and stared in aww. She knew right away this little girl was her brothers.

"Gaaaaaaaary....ohhhh...how?? Who???"

"Jessie....meet your Auntie Claire. Can you say hi Auntie Claire?"

Waving her hand at Claire, she reached out for her.

"Oh Gary...she's so beautiful. But who's the mom. This is so shocking...I didn't even realize you had an affair."

"Sis....I didn't. Her mother is Donna. It happened two months before I married Janice."

"Wait a minute....God....this is why Donna left isn't it? Cause she got pregnant with your child."

"She did. But worse then that she allowed another man to raise my daughter. Until he figured out she wasn't his, then he left her. Leaving her no choice to come home."

"But why didn't she tell you sooner? What took her so long? She's been here almost a week, and she just told you last night?"

"I don't think she would have ever told me. Uncle Don figured it out. He seen the birthmark on her calf. It's the same one I have on mine. So he told her she had to tell me that Jessie was mine."

"Aww....I can understand her not wanting to tell you, with your upcoming wedding and all. But I can't understand why she would allow another man to raise a baby that wasn't even his. So what now Gary....are you going to fight for custody?"

"No...as long as Donna agrees to stay in New York I won't fight for Jessie. However... if she tries to leave again. I'll file for full custody. But tomorrow I'm filing the papers to have her last name changed to Taylor."

"Gary....do you ever think....I mean maybe one day in the future...."

"No...it will never happen sis. Never."

Claire wondered to herself if Gary even realized that he was still in love with Donna. For it showed....not only in his eyes, but also in his heart.

"Well now you little Princess...come and see me."

Reaching out to Claire she placed her on her lap.

"Welcome to the Taylor family Jessie. You're going to love it here."

Clapping her hands she couldn't agree more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back