CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

This is my first attempt at a FanFic story. I hope you enjoy this as much as my poetry. Chapter One of 3. Enjoy. Please feel free to comment good :D or bad ;).

It was a cool rainy night in new York and I had just finished my case. This was one of those cases that leave an impact on everyone involved. Still not able to shake this feeling I drove for a while and before realizing where I was headed I ended up in front of Mac's apartment. Taking a deep breath, I said to myself. "Well you're here now Stella may as well knock". Getting out of my car and up to Mac's door was one that took courage and time.(knock, knock) I thought to myself, "good thing Mac lives on the first floor". The door opened and Mac stood there in a white t-shirt and black faded jeans. "Stella" what are you doing here? "Well Mac I really need to talk to someone about the Danvale case that the team and I closed tonight."Danvale, oh the one with the father that slaughtered his family? Stella startd to cry. "Stella" what is it? I'm not sure Mac. I guess I just needed to talk and somehow I ended up here."Come inside Stella" have a seat on the sofa. "Thanks Mac". I just can't get the picture of that torchered baby out of my mind. It was so horrifing (sob). Mac sat down beside Stella and held her hands while she cried. "Calm down Stella", I know it's hard to get past that kind of situation, but I'm here for you always and I'll do what I can to help you through this."Thanks Mac", at that moment Stella looked into Mac's eyes and they both felt a sense of need between them and before they could take caution they both kissed. "Oh Mac", I'm so sorry I should leave.
    "Stella" you don't have to leave, please stay and allow me to help you through this."No Mac", I'm going to leave. As she stood up Mac grabbed her and turned her toward him. "Stella, I asked you to please stay" and he softly caressed her face and traced the outside of her pouty lips. "So beautiful" and Mac seen a tear drop from her eye and kissed it passionatly away."Mac, please". "Stella, I've always dreamed of this moment and I knew one day we would connect like this". "But, I think we should get past what happened today first". "I know Mac", that innocent little life taken so needlessly from this world by a psychopath that calls himself a family man. "I just don't understand what that baby could have done to make him lose his temper and mind like that. "Stella, sometimes it's best not to figure out what makes people do these aweful things". "You need to remind yourself that the child is now in a better place with Angels protecting and caring for him". (Stella crying again) "I know Mac". "Shh Stella" and Mac embraced her tightly while she cried in his arms.

A short time later Mac and Stella talked some more over a glass of wine and beer. "How are you feeling now Stella"?
    "Better Mac, thank-you for listening". "Stella that's what I'm always here for you and our team". "Listen Stella, why don't you stay the night", you can have the bed and I'll take the couch this way if you need me in the night I'm here. "Thanks Mac, but I think it would be safer if I went home". (Mac laughing) "You're right Stella". Mac kissed her cheek and walked her to the door, but before he opened it he heard a knock.(knock,knock) "C'mon Mac open up, we know you and Stella are in there we seen her car". Mac opened the door and found his team standing there with pizza and beer. (Lindsey's voice) "Hi Mac, we figured Stella could use some more support from the horror she witnessed today". Stella started tearing up again, "oh you guys", and they all entered Mac's apartment hugging Stella in a bear like embrace.

(Mac) "Well, I said it before and I'll say it again". "We are all connected". "What a team".

End chapter. TBC.

2. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

plot sounds cool. I was just as newbie at fanfic as you not that long ago and the best advice I can give you is to write a chapter, save it, and re-read it the next day before posting it or writing the next chapter. Not only does that help with typos it also helps make sure things make sense all together. Good Luck!

3. MacsLovlyAngl

Thank-you for your honesty. ;) If you could let me know where it doesn't make sense I'd appretiate it. Please PM me if possible. :)

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Very nice :) Lovely start from what I saw. More soon!

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Second part.

A few hours later everyone but Stella left Macs apartment. "Thank-you Mac" for everything. "It's the team you need to thank". Stella it's 4am why don't you just stay the night? I guess your right Mac. Mac showed Stella to his bedroom and left her out a clean t-shirt to wear too bed. Help yourself to a shower Stella, I'll see you in the morning. Mac left the room and made up the couch for the night as he listened to Stella singing in the shower. When Stella had finished her shower she yelled out "good night Mac", and he replied "good night stella".
    A short time later Mac felt as if he was being watched. As he woke Stella was standing in front of him with tears in her eyes. "Stella"? "Mac" I need you, please come hold me while I sleep. Upon hearing this Mac took Stellas hand and led her back to the bedroom. Laying her down, he wrapped her in his embrace. "Sleep now stella". Stella moved herself closer to Macs heat as he told her to stop wiggling.
    Giggling she finally fell asleep. Morning came and Mac woke with a feeling of comfort that he hadn't felt in a long time. At that moment he couldn't help himself as he softly placed feather light caresses on Stellas arm. Goosebumps began to form and Stella moaned as she opened her eyes. Stella knew if she turned to face Mac things would change between them forever. Not sure how to respond she flipped onto her stomach. At the last moment she realized this was a huge mistake as Mac continued his feather tip caresses on her back. Stella realized she needed to leave and fast, she threw back the covers and tried to climb out of his bed. Mac pulled her back before she could escape. "Where are you going Stella"? "Mac", I don't think I'm ready for this kind of change between us, we've always been friends and partners and I just don't want to jeopardize what we have. "Stella" all I can say is these new feelings we have need to be explored more deeply. "I know Mac, but I'd feel better if we could wait". I'll make you a deal Stella, you have dinner with me tonight and we will discuss our new feelings further. Stella replied,"deal", and with that Stella kissed Mac on the cheek and left his bed.

TBC

6. MacsGirlMel

ooooh more feelings are good :) Yes explore further by all means :D

7. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Your fanfic writing is impressive. I would say that it is as good as your poetry. Keep up the good work dear.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay guys. I've decided to extend the story :D. Enjoy and it will be cont'd.

Later that evening Mac had set the table with wine and soft glowing candles.He knew this evening had to be romantic and he knew how much Stella loved him. He could tell from the way she always brushed against his body or the way she nestled her head on his chest as they slept.Jolting himself from memories of last night he jumped in the shower before Stella arrived.
    (Mac) "let's see it's 8pm, Stella should be arriving anytime now". One last look at the romantic setting Mac realized this was going to be evening they would never forget. A short time later Stella still had not arrived and Mac was growing concerned.At that time his phone rang "Hello"? Mac it's Danny, we need you at the hospital." Why"? Stella has been shot Mac and it's not good. Without hanging up the phone Mac rushed out the front door. Upon arriving at the hospital Danny informed him that Danvale had escaped police custody,found Stella and shot her in the chest.Seeing Mac in tears Danny put his hand on Macs shoulder and told him "She'll make it, she's strong Mac". At the moment the doctor came out and informed Mac that she was critical and the chances for her survival were slim. "Can I see her please"? "of course" the doctor replied. As Mac entered her room he could hear the sounds of the heart monitor and see Stellas chest rise and fall."Stella"? "Stella"? "I know you can hear me love"you have to pull through,I need you Stella more than life."Please my love, wake up". Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep went the monitor and all the doctors came running into the room as Stella flatlined. "You have to leave now", shouted the doctor". Mac yelled "I'm not leaving, wether you like it or not I'm staying". "Then please don't get in the way" replied the doctor as he grabbed for the paddles. Outside the room the team stood there in shock as the doctor worked on Stella to bring her back.

END SCENE

TBC

9. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Keep your work up. This is becoming very interessting

10. MacsGirlMel

ack more soon *waves pitchfork* *Wants to do like the BOnes board and get angry mob together* lol

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Part 3

As Mac watched he thought back to 9/11 when he lost his wife, knowing in his heart he could not go through it a second time. Beep,beep,beep went the monitor and Mac thought to himself that had to be the most amazing sound he could have heard. Det. Taylor we've stabblized her, but like I said before, the chances of her surviving are very slim."She is now in a Coma and may stay that way forever". "I understand and thank-you for bringing her back". After he informed the team to go home and get some rest he sat beside Stella and spoke into her ear. "Stella" you have to hear me, I need you to pull through. We haven't even started our relationship yet and I have yet to tell you how much I've always loved you. Laying his head against her thigh he fell asleep listening to the sound of her monitor. He was awaken when he felt someone feeling his hair with a gentle carress. As he sat up Stella was smiling at his sleepy eyed look. Breathing heavy, Stella started gasping for air., Mac pushed the call button as the monitors went off. The doctor came into the room and informed Mac not to panic that stella was trying to breathe on her own. The doctor with the assistance of the nurse removed the breathing tube and Stella breathed on her own. "Stella" how are you feeling"? (whispering) "better Mac". "I could have sworn I heard you say you loved me". "Excuse me Det.Taylor"? waking now Mac realized he was dreaming that Stella had awaken. "Yes" replied Mac. "There is a Lt. Caine outside waiting to see you". "Thank-you". "Mac" how is she"? "It's not good Horatio" the chances for her survival are slim". "She's strong Mac" you have to believe she will pull through". "I know" replied Mac. "Why are you here"? "I have to appear in court for a personal matter", and I thought "I could help you recapture Danvale", between the two of us we should be able to find him and bring him to justice". At that moment Lindsey arrived and Mac asked her to stay with Stella and contact him on his cell if there were any changes. Then Mac and Horatio left to find Danvale.
    (phone rings) "Mac we have Danvale, he turned himself into the station. "Keep him there" I'm on my way. Upon arriving at the station Horatio told Mac to calm down. Running up the stairs Mac grabbed Danvale and through him against the wall. Everyone stood there in silence. To see Mac loose his temper like that was a shock. "You bastard", "you coward" "I could kill you and noone here would think twice about helping you". At that moment Horatio grabbed Mac and told him, "he's not worth it Mac" think about your career". "Mac" would Stella want you to do this"? "Mac please" and with that Mac turned to Danny and told him to take him back to booking. "Oh and Danny"? "yes"? don't let him out of your sight". "You got it Mac".

End Scene
    TBC

12. MacsGirlMel

ack she better wake up. Or I'll have to throw sharp things at you lol

13. MacsLovlyAngl

"Oh Mel" can it get any worse? :( (lol)

Meanwhile back at the hospital Mac had dismissed Lindsey and now sat by Stellas side. "Stella" I know you can hear me", "Danvale turned himself in". "We have him in jail this time Stella" he's never getting out". (crying) "Oh Stella" and taking her hand he began to pray for her. "Dear God" please, please allow Stella to wake up. I need her more than she could ever know. I love her, her smile, the way she looks at me when I make her angry and the way I know she watches me when she thinks I'm not looking. "I need her breath without her I cannot breathe. I have no world without her. "God please hear my prayer". "You already took my wife" how much more do you plan on taking from me"? "God", "please don't take Stella too". "Det. Taylor"? "Yes doctor". "We have the results of Stellas brainwaves everything seems to be functioning normally", "I think it's just a matter of time before she wakes. "Thanks doctor" that's the best news I've heard all day. Later that evening the team showed up with dinner for Mac. "Mac" we brought you something to eat". "Yeah" we all thought you could use some real food", replied Lindsey. "Thanks". "So", what did the doctor say Mac"? "Well Flack" he says she will be fine and when she is ready she'll wake up". A short time later everyone had left and Mac began to read Stella a story about The Knight's Lady. He had gotten half way through the book when the phone rang. "Taylor"? "Mac it's Danny", we need you back at NYPD we've just had a triple homicide". "Who's going to stay with Stella"? "Peyton said she'd sit with her Mac", she should be there anytime". On that note Peyton walked into the room.
    "How you doing Mac"? "Okay Peyton". "Don't worry Mac I'll take good care of her, I know how much she means to you and the team". "Thanks Peyton" and with that Mac left the room

End Scene
    TBC

14. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Love it hun. Hope Stella wakes up. Keep up the good work.

15. MacsGirlMel

Yes she better wake up soon so she can declare her love and there can be kissage hehe. Please post more soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.