CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

yeah me too.

Come on, why say no?

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

The morning of the surgery.

Claire woke to the alarm going off. Getting out of bed she headed to shower. Turning on the taps she got in and allowed the spray to wake her. Feeling the warmth of Tony's hand as it caressed her back, she sighed.

"Tony... behave. I have surgery in three hours." "I know Claire. But I need to touch you before you go under. I need to love you before we leave."

"We can't." "We can Claire, there are other ways to make love."

Claire new exactly what he thinking. She could feel his words heat her soul. Turning her in his arms, he showered her in passion, pleasure and love.

"Mmm... that was wonderful Tony, I feel so pliant." Picking her up in his arms he whispered... "as it should be baby. Now let's get you dressed." Once Claire was dressed, she grabbed her overnight bag and placed it in the car.

Coming back in she heard Anthony talking to the boys.

"But what if mommy don't come home daddy? Then what do we do?" "I promise you James, mommy will be coming home. As soon as her surgery is done. I'll come pick you both up and we can see mommy together, okay?"
    "Okay daddy."

Giving their dad a hug, they seen their mom walk in.

"Hey my boys, are you all ready for your night at nana and papa's?" "We are mommy. We love you lots, and we will be thinking of you." "I know my babies. I'll be thinking of you two too."

Heading out to the car, they headed over to their parents home with the boys.

Meanwhile...

He had arrived. Looking around the Airport he wasnt' sure where to begin. All he knew was that Tony had sister named Janice. As he walked along the streets of New York, he noticed a picture in a Photographers window. It was the gem stone on the girls neck that caught his eye.

Pulling out the photo's of the stones, he checked it against it. Once he knew he had the right stone, he walked in and put up the CLOSED sign. Pulling out his gun, he fired and killed the photographer. Searching in his client book, he found the address with a wallet size photo of the couple attached.

"So there you are Anthony. Mmm... what a lovely wife you've picked up along the way. "

Leaving the studio, he headed out to the address. When he arrived the first thing he noticed was it was a neighbourhood watch area. Getting out of the rental car he walked up to the house and knocked.

"Excuse me... can I help you?" "Yes... I'm looking for Anthony Staton. I have a package for him." "The Statons aren't home. I'm afraid you are going to have too come back in a couple days." "Did they go away?" "Umm... who are you again?"

Knowing the woman was getting suspicious he decided to leave.

"That's okay. Thanks for your help." Knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere for a few days, he decided to find a Hotel and check back later.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I hope Tony or his family doesnt get hurt, but who knows what'll happen :)

4. MacsGirlMel

yeah me too.

Will you answer my question about why say no? IS it because they'd find him easier?

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Sorry Melly, completely missed it. "YES... cause they would have found him easier:)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So Tony really did steal that gem from this guy?

7. MacsLovlyAngl

No. The gems are really Tony's and Jerry's. They found them while on a dig. The client told them they could dig in a different area, away from the site at night. And whatever they found would be theirs.

But once they found the stones, the client changed his mind and wanted them. So to protect their gems, Jerry sent Tony back to America with them to keep them safe.

But someone outside of their group knows about the gems, and he wants them too.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Ah, okay. I guess I misunderstood it. :lol:

9. MacsGirlMel

Thanks for clarifying, I don't even remember that part lol. About the gems I mean.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

In the next chapter, Tony tells the story
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Hospital

Claire was taken to her room.

"Alright Claire... I'll be back in a few minutes to start an I.V line okay?" "Sure, take your time." Leaving the room Claire leaned her head against Tony's chest. "Are you scared baby?" "A little." "I can tell, you're shivering."

"Good morning Claire. How was your wedding day?" "It was great. We brought you some cake." "Mm... thanks. I'll snack on that with my coffee after your surgery. So you all ready?" "I think so." Aww... don't you be worried Claire, I'm going to take extra good care of you. Just trust in that, okay?"

Shaking her head yes, the nurse walked back in. "Liz do me a favor, and start a sedative for Claire with her I.V drip." "Of course doctor." "So we are all set, I'll see you when they bring you down Claire." Watching as the nurse brought the needle, she turned her head into Anthony's shoulder.

"Okay Claire, you're going to feel a little pinch. There we go, it's all in. Now I'm going to get you a warm blanket okay?" Once the nurse left the room, Tony stroked her hair and kissed her sweet lips.

"I promise you baby, I'll be right here waiting for you. I will not move from this spot till you come back." Laying her down on the bed, the nurse covered her with the warm blanket. Feeling the effects of the sedative, she dozed in and out.

"Hey baby... if you see Delilah on your travels, tell her we love her and miss her." Smiling, she squeezed Tony's hand.

When Claire woke, she was back in her room with Anthony sound asleep on her thigh. Taking her hand she softly stroked his hair. Opening his eyes he seen her smiling at him.

"Hello beautiful, you're awake. Everything went good Claire, the doctor said it looks very promising. She'll be in shortly to talk with you." "How long was I under Tony?" "About three hours, give or take. Are you feeling nauseated or anything?" "Not really, more thirsty."

Reaching for her water he gave her a few sips. Watching as she closed her eyes again, he got up to call mom and dad.

"Hello." "Hey dad, it's Tony. Claire came through the surgery fine. They just brought her back up to her room." "Is she in any pain?" "Not really. She said she was very thirsty, so I gave her some water, and she fell back into sleep. I should be there in a few hours to get the boys. I just need to stop at home for a minute. Then I'll be there."

"Okay son. I'll have them ready for you. See you soon, bye."

"Papa... was that daddy?" "It was son, mommy is fine, and daddy will be here to get you soon." "Yay... we get to go see mommy. Get the flowers James." Running to get the flowers with excitement, Mac laughed.

Meanwhile...

Pulling into his driveway Tony got out and headed into the house.

"Tony... hey Tony." "Mrs. Davies, how are you?" "I'm fine dear. How's our Claire doing?" "She's great. The surgery went beautifully." "Oh that's wonderful dear. Now I need to let you know there was a gentleman here earlier. He said he had a package for you. Asked alot of questions."

"About what Mrs.Davies?" "About where you were. How long you would be gone. When you were coming back. Then he left."

Tony was suspicious. He knew it couldn't be Jerry, he had written him that he wouldn't be returning till next week. Which meant one of two things. Someone outside of their group knew about the gems, and were coming to try and steal them. Which also meant Jerry was most likely dead.

"Are you okay dear? You look pale." "I'm fine Mrs.Davies. Thanks... I'll give Claire your love." Grabbing what he needed for the house, he left to pick up the boys. When he arrived and picked up the boys, he asked his father in law to have Gary meet him at the Hospital.

"Daddy... can we stop and pick mommy up some flavoured coffee,to go with her flowers?" "Of course we can." Pulling into the little Cafe, he ordered a french vanilla coffee and snacks for the boys. Arriving at their moms room, they ran in and found her proped up on pillows.

"Moooooooooommy. Look we brought you flowers and coffee." "Mm... thanks my boys. Can I have hugs." "Sure mommy, but we won't hurt you, will we?" "Nope... just be careful of my tummy, it's still full of gas." "Gas mommy?" "Mhmm. They filled mommy's tummy with gas so they look around in their with a little camera." "Cool... can we see pictures?"

Laughing she said... "no son. That's one thing you can't see." "So mom... does this mean you and daddy can have babies now?" "We hope so Jimmy, would you like that?" "I would. But a sister okay. Someone I can protect." Claire laughed, as did Anthony.

"Hey there's my sis." "Hey bro... what are you doing here?" "I came to see you, and I needed to talk with my brother." "Ahh... I see." Kissing Claire on the lips, Tony left the room with Gary.

When they were in the hall Gary asked... "Okay Tony... what's going on?"

Looking Gary straight in the eyes, he said. "I think we may all be in danger."

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ooo this is good, love it, great job! I love the boys enthusiasm :D

12. GregNickRyanFan

Loved the enthusiasm from the boys. And loved the one saying he wanted a sister to protect. :lol:

Glad that Tony figured out that they are in danger.

13. MacsGirlMel

yeah me too. More soon!

14. MacsLovlyAngl

"Okay Tony... what kind of danger?"

"When I was on my expedition for the client. We were given permission to dig away from his site. He informed us that what ever we found,we would be able to keep. So my friend Jerry and I,headed off alone and started our own little dig. Well... we came across some gems. Fourty in total. They were buried down deep.

Anyways... we took the treasure back to our tent, cleaned and polished it. Then we placed it in a case and hid it. I'm guessing someone must have seen us find it. For the following morning the client wanted to see us.

When we got to his tent, he told us he wanted the gems we had found.

He said he changed his mind, and that we could no longer keep what we had found. So Jerry and I headed back to our tent, and that afternoon while everyone was still digging, he ordered me to bring them back with me to New York, and he would meet up with me when the expedition was complete."

"Whoa... that necklace you gave Claire. It was really priceless?" "It is. Jerry and I took photos of the gems, they are absolutely priceless." "Christ Tony, you have a goldmind in your back pockt and you don't say anything to anyone?" "Of course not. Why would I?"

"Yeah... guess you have a point there. You do have them somewhere safe right?" "Of course I do. Now can I finish?" "Of course... sorry, go ahead."

"Thanks. I recieved a letter from Jerry yesterday. He said the men were told to give up their search, cause the client had died. He also told me he'd be coming home. Problem is, he hasn't shown up yet. But someone has. He was at the house earlier today, asking my neighbour questions about me."

"So you think someone killed your friend, and is now after you?" "I do. I can just feel it Gary, and my main concern is keeping my family safe." "Christ Tony... you sure know how to dig yourself in deep." "I know bro... I'm sorry." "It's alright. Give me your friends name, and I'll run a search through the computer."

"Sure... what do I do in the meantime?" "Keep Claire here, and the kids at our parents. If the neighbour told the guy you were out of town, keep it that way. I'm going to put Officers outside your home. One more thing... where is the necklace you gave Claire?" "It's safe Gary."

"Good. Oh... one more thing. Was Claire wearing it the day the wedding?"

"She was, why?" "I'm thinking that's how he may have found you. The photographer may have had the picture in his window. I'm going to head over there now. I'll be back as soon as I find out anything."

"Hey Gary?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." "It's okay, just take care of Claire and the boys."

When Gary arrived at the Photographers, he found him dead. Calling it in, he waited for Don and the others to arrive.

"What have we got Gary?" "Male victim, thirty-three years of age. Shot through the head with a silencer." Anything missing?" "I don't know, just got here before you to pick up the pictures." Looking up Don seen the camera. "Did you check the footage on the security camera?"

"It's fake, it's not real." "Great. When will people ever learn?" "Who knows, anyways can you finish up here, I want to see my sister." "Sure, go ahead."

While Don and his Officers stayed behind. Gary headed back to NYPD, to run a check on Jerry Dandrige.Calling the Police in Greece, they ran a check and sent a photo through of a man who was found with no I.D in his Hotel room. Looking at the Photo Gary informed them that it was indeed Jerry.

Knowing he had all the confirmation he needed, he headed back to the Hospital.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Glad Gary knows the truth so he can help keep them safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.