CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

hope they get him.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I wonder what this guy'll do, orf if they'll stop him first :)

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

When he arrived he found Claire sound asleep.

"Tony... Tony, come here." He whispered.

"What is it Gary? Did you find out anything?" "I did. Our wedding photographer is dead, and so is your friend Jerry." "Christ... this is great, now what?" "Well... I was thinking when Claire gets out in two days, you could all go on vacation."

"Forget it Gary. I'm not running. I have no reason too, those gems are mine." "I know that. But I don't need my sister losing her husband."

"Don't be stupid. If we handled that dirty pig detective, we can handle one lone treasure hunter." "I told you never to bring that up." "Then stop telling me to leave town."

Gary laughed. He really liked Tony. He was great fun, and had a style all his own. He also loved how protective he was of his sister and her boys.

"Alright... you just stay with Claire, I'm going to go see your neighbour, hopefully she can give me some sort of an description of this guy. How old is she again?" "You're such a smart ass Gary, get out."

Slapping his brother in law on the back he left.

"Mm... Tony? Tony... I hurt."

Running back into the room, he caressed her hair. "Where baby, where do you hurt?" "In my abdomen." "Okay baby, hold on." Calling for the nurse, he seen Claire's doctor at the counter.

"Dr.Small come quick, Claire's having pain." Coming into the room, she seen her all hunched over. "Claire... where is the pain?" "It's in my abdomen."

"Can you lay back for me?" Laying back, the doctor had the nurse run a bag of Demerol through her drip.

"Okay... let's have a look?" As the doctor looked she couldn't see anything. But she was smart enough to know when something was wrong.

"Get me radiology up here, tell them to bring an ultrasound machine."

"She's going to be okay, isn't she?" "She'll be fine Tony. Try not to panic, okay?"

After they had done the ultrasound, they noticed a small surgical heamatoma near the tissue where her sutures are.

"Alright Claire, it looks as if you've developed a heamatoma in your tissue where the sutures are. So we are going to start to you on very strong antibiotics, and you'll be with us for about a week now, instead of three days."

"Why? Can't I just go home?" "No... with surgical heamatoma's treatment is administered in the Hosptial. It's only a few extra days Claire."

Crying, she looked at Anthony. "It's okay baby, I'll be here with you everyday. Why is she so hot?"

"It's the infection from the heamatoma Anthony. Once we get her started on the antibiotics, she'll be fine. I'll be back in a few hours to check on you Claire, try and rest."

After the doctor left, Anthony breathed a sigh of relief. He knew Claire and the boys would now be safe, while he and Gary hunted for the hunter.

Watching as the nurse came in added the antibiotic bags to Claire's I.V drip, he knew she'd fall back into sleep.

"Tony?" "Yeah baby?" "I love you," she cried. "I know baby, just rest. I'm right here beside you. Close your eyes and rest."

Climbing in beside her, he wrapped her tightly in his arms. Damn but she was hot, as he felt her heated body burn through his clothes.

Once he was sure she was out, he called to check on their boys, and inform the family.

4. MacsGirlMel

she better be okay!

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Cant wait to see what happens with this guy, but I reckon it'll be done by 1000 posts buts thats my opinion :)

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Meanwhile...

Whether it was just luck, or just the right time. He found the information he needed. Sitting in the Cafe, he heard the Officers talk.

"I've got to tell you Terrance. That was one hell of a double wedding. The

Taylor's sure know how to go all out."

"I know... and Claire's dress was gorgeous. Though that stone she wore around her neck. It was mesmerizing."

"Yeah... that Anthony guy must have alot of money."

"Excuse me... I don't mean to listen. But it sounds like an amazing wedding."

"Oh it was. Though you had to feel sorry for this Anthony guy. His wife was scheduled for surgery the next day. Poor guy can't even get some on his wedding night," they laughed.

As he laughed along with them, he got up and said...

"Thanks for the good laugh. I'll see you Officers."

"Yeah... take care."

Heading out the door, he looked up the address for the Hospital's in the area. Then getting into his car, he started his search for the one they called Claire Staton.

Back at the Hospital Anthony laid quietly beside his wife. He had called and checked on the boys, informing Mac about his daughter. How funny he found it, that Stella had the same problem after her surgery, as her daughter had.

"Tony...came the quiet whisper. I'm so thirsty."

"Here ya go baby." Kissing her head, he found her body only slightly warm now. "Looks like the antibiotics are working, your fever has gone down."

Holding her closer, Danny walked in.

"Hey kiddo... how you feeling?"

"Hi Uncle Danno. I'm better."

Walking over to her side, he kissed her warm lips, and caressed her cheek.

"Hey Danny. Could you stay with her for a bit, I need to call Gary about something."

"Sure... you go ahead, we'll be fine."

Giving Claire a kiss, he left her in her Danny's care.

"Hell of a way to spend your Honeymoon, isn't it?"

Laughing, Claire couldn't agree more.

Over at the Taylor's, Stella finished feeding Alan, when her grandchildren spilled their juice on the floor.

"I'll clean it nana. I'm a big boy."

Smiling she couldn't agree more. Her daughter had raised a wonderful set of boys. Giving them their lunch, she passed Alan to Mac. As he held him close, Alan looked up at his daddy with wide eyes, and a toothless smile.

"Hello daddy's boy. How are you son?"

Gurgling out a sound, he gummed on his daddy's chin.

"Stel... bring me his teething ring please, before he easts my chin."

Stella laughed... "you're always so melodramatic Mac. He can't eat your chin."

"Eww... look papa, you're covered in baby drool."

Passing his papa a napkin, Alan grabbed for it.

"Oh no you don't. That's daddy's. This is yours."

Giving Alan the cold teething ring, he gummed it with greed.

Meanwhile...

Just as Gary got in the door to see his wife and daughter, Anthony called.

"Hello."

"Gary... did your mom call you about Claire?"

"No why?"

"She's developed a surgical heamatoma."

"Leave it to my sister, to take after our mother. That's a good thing. She'll be in for about a week now, which means she's safe. I'm just going to visit with Donna for a bit, then I'll be by to pick you up."

Hanging up his cell, Gary walked in and found Donna sleeping on the couch.

"Donna... Donna, where is Jessie?"

"Hm... she's at mom and dads, they wanted her for a while. Which helps me alot, cause I've been nothing but sick."

"I"m sorry love. Can I get you anything?"

"Yeah... if you could find a way to drag the toilet in here. It'd be appreciated.

Gary laughed, as he kissed her sweet lips.

"Mm... want to play Donna?"

"Good bye Gar. Have a good afternoon."

Laughing he headed back out the door.

7. MacsGirlMel

come on who was it and what's happening?

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at Mac with the kids.

Hope Claire's okay and that this greedy guy doesn't compromise her recovery.

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Liked the ending :lol:

10. MacsLovlyAngl

Brooklyn Hospital

Arriving at the Hospital he stopped at the front desk.

"Excuse me... could you please tell me what room, I can find Claire Staton in please."

Looking in her directory, she could find no listing.

"Are you sure you have the right Hospital sir. We have no listing for that patient."

"Okay... thank you, I'll have to call home. I must have heard my brother wrong."

Heading back out he said to himself...

"One down. Three to go."

Meanwhile...

Claire was feeling better and able to finally eat again. Trouble was, she didn't want the food they were serving the patients. She also knew Anthony was busy today with Gary. Her mom and dad were busy with the kids and her brother, and her Uncle had disappeared. In other words, she had no one to bring her food.

"Hell if it wasn't for this damn I.V drip, I'd go get myself something to eat," she mumbled.

"Good afternoon Claire, how you feeling honey?"

"I"m better Dr.Small. Umm... is there any possible way you could run out and grab me a nice cheeseburg and fries?" Laughing... nice try Claire. Don't you like your lunch?"

"Are you kidding. Listen... Ellenville Regional Hospital may be one of the top Hospitals. But food wise... they suck. The macaroni looks like it's been stuck together with glue, and don't even get me started on the limp salad."

"Okay... I'll tell you what. I have half of my assorted sub left in the lunchroom. You be a good girl, and let me check your tummy, you can have it."

"Oh... you are my hero, and my angel." Lying back Claire allowed the doctor to press gently down on her sutures. "Looks good Claire. I have an ultrasound booked for you later today. We need to see if that heamatoma has decreased."

Getting back up, Claire was half way out the door before her doctor.

"Sorry doc, but I'm starving. I'll see ya." Still laughing at her patient Dr.Small said to herself... "damn girl is a Taylor through and through. Just can't keep them down for long."

When Claire came back to her room with the sub. Her Uncle was there with cheeseburgs and fries.

"Hah... looks like you don't need my lunch after all." Running over to her Uncles side, she snatched the bag.

"Mm... oh God... now this is heaven. As she bit into the cheeseburg. I love you Uncle Danno, so much." "I bet you do kiddo. Did you think I left you?"

"I did. I woke up alone, then I bitched to Dr.Small about the food, she gave me her sub, and now you bring cheeseburgs and fries."

"If you're not careful, you're going to get fat, before you even get pregnant." "Are you kidd'n Uncle Danno. I haven't eaten anything decent since the kids left yesterday with Anthony."

After she was done eating. She laid back and sighed.

"I'd kiss you right now Uncle Danno. But I'm too full to move." "I can fix that kiddo." Getting up he kissed her smack dab on the lips. "Damn Uncle Danno, you should have been younger, I would have married you." "Me too kiddo," he teased.

"Hey... get your hands off my sexy wife." Laughed Tony. "Hey hon... I thought you were busy with Gary?" "We will be, but he had to stop at home and see Donna. So I brought you a cheeseburg."

Danny laughed. Claire moaned. "Ewww... no more food please." Looking over in the bin, Tony seen the wrappers for burgers, fries and subs. "I guess not after all that."

"I'm sorry honey." Leaning over he kissed her passionately. "Mm... don't stop." Breaking the kiss Tony said... you are dangerous Claire, behave. It's hard enough not to be able to love you. so don't tease."

"Ouch... missing a womans touch Tony. Why don't you come out with me tonight. I know these...." "Uncle Danno..." Laughing Tony gave her one kiss and left again. "You know I'm only kidding, right kiddo?' "Of course."

Leaning back against the pillows, her and Danny watched TV.

Oconnor Hospital

"Excuse me... could you please tell me what room Claire Staton is in please?"

"Of course. Just let me have a look. "Hmm... are yu sure you have the right Hospital?"

"I thought so. I must have heard my mother wrong. She's hard to understand. Thanks for your help."

"You're welcome, take care."

Walking back out he said... "Next stop. Ellenville Hospital, third time is the charm."

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I hope some one sees him before he gets to Claire, You've made me hungry with all this talk of food btw! :p

12. MacsGirlMel

Yeah fix it!

13. GregNickRyanFan

I agree with Natty. Well, not about the hungry part cause I just ate a bit ago and I'm stuffed. :lol:

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Meanwhile...

Gary stopped by to see his sister and Tony's neighbor.Knocking on the door, he waited for her to answer.

"Hello young man. Can I help you?"

"I'm Det.Gary Taylor, I was wondering if I could have a few words with you?"

"Oh my... you're Claire's brother. You are a handsom one aren't you?"

Gary laughed. This lady had to be more then eighty, and here she was hitting on him.

"Thanks maam. May I come in?"

"Oh... please do."

Allowing Gary to walk in she shut the door, and offered him into the living room.

"Would you like some tea dear?"

"No thank you." I was wondering if you might remember what the guy looked like, that stopped here yesterday?"

"I do. In fact you could even have a picture of him, if you like. My
    Security company takes very good care of me. When they see anyone outside my door, or in the yard. They watch it on video. Then they call and see if I'm okay."

"That is wonderful, isn't it. Could I get their name?"

"Of course dear. ADT... just wonderful people."

Getting up Gary walked to the door.

"Thank you so much for all your help, and for taking care of my sisters place while she's in the Hospital."

"You're very welcome Gary. Don't be a stranger now. You handsom little devil."

"Okay maam. Good bye."

Getting back into his car, he laughed all the way to ADT Home Security.

Once he had a copy of the video, and a picture. He took it to the Station and ran it through CODIS. Getting a hit, he looked at the name. Tjerio Delorias. Two priors for B & E, assualt with a deadly weapon. Wanted for questioning in a Jewel heist in Mexico on January third 2008.

Leaving the Station, he went to pick up Anthony so they could start checking the Hotels. When he arrived at the Hospital he found his sister and Uncle sound asleep in each others arms. Bending over, he kissed her cheek.

"I love you sis." Not waking her up, Tony walked in.

"You ready to go?" "I am... what did you find out?" "Alot... for one your neighbour is a sweet lady with the hots for younger men."

Tony laughed as they left the room. Yeah... what else?"

"This is a picture of your hunter. His name is Tjerio Delorias. He has priors, and is wanted in Mexico for questioning on a jewel heist."

"I've seen this guy. He was at the dig with us. Only he was working with the client. I'm just wondering... what if the jewels belong to that heist, and he buried them out there. That would explain why the client was killed. This Tjerio must have known they were his, afterall... he stole them. Any way you can find out if my jewels match the ones from the heist in Mexico?"

"Yeah..." Heading to the nurses station. Gary flashed his badge and asked it they had a fax machine he could borrow. Once they showed him to the doctors lounge, he called Mexico Police and asked them to fax over pictures of the jewels.

"How long you think it will take Gary?" "I'm not sure. It shouldn't be too long. What are you going to do if they are?" "What do you think? Give them back. They're not mine obviously."

"I'm sure you'll get a nice reward." "I'm sure I will too. They are priceless after all."

Before Gary could respond. The picture of the gems came through.

"That's them. There's the one I had mounted on a necklace for Claire."

"Alright, let's start checking the Hotels. He has to be here somewhere."

Heading out of the Hospital, they passed the hunter as he stood at the front desk.

"Good afternoon... could you tell me what room Claire Staton is in please?"

"Just give me a minute... ah... here we go. Room 301. Just take the elevators to your left."

Walking towards the elevators, he smiled wickedly. For he knew very soon, Tony would be begging for mercy to have his wife back.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  15. GregNickRyanFan

:eek: Hope no one leaves Claire alone in the room so the bad guy can't get her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.