CSI NY - Blood Is Thicker Than Water - II

Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Water

"About the same, maybe a little better." he replied. "But then it always seems to get worse at night...that's when I cough all the time" he said. "Your rubdown helped with the muscle aches a little. But then I'd love it anyway, 'cause it's you doing it" he chuckled.

Stella laughed along with him. "Well, I like to 'do it'." she said, laughing at how dirty the phrase could be, although she didn't mean it that way.

Mac laughed "I want to 'do it' with you....and I mean that in more ways than one." He giggled. "Seriously, I know what you meant. I just couldn't resist."

"You have a way with double meanings Mac." Stella said with a smile as she cupped a hand to his cheek. "I'd like to do it sometime in the near future...if you know what I mean." she whispered to him, feeling dirty but loving it.

"me too" he replied, tingling a little at the whisper. "When you're ready...by the way, how's the arm? I wouldn't want to hurt it more..." he added.

Stella shook her head. "It's perfectly fine." she told him, wiggling it a bit to show him. "I'm telling you, I'm a strong woman." she said with a smile.

"You definately are" Mac said, returning the smile. "Now come on and kiss me already" he laughed, leaning a little to kiss her again, a nice long one this time.

csi_fanatic said:
"Ok I understand. Where are we going to stay in the mean time?" Cassie askes looking at her sleeping daughter on the couch.

"Preferrably here.. But we'll see what we can do. I'm sure we can get you two back to either one of our appartments till Kingston has been taken back into custody," Flack replied. He was acting professional again, his mind trained back to protection and so on.

"But have you alerted Mac and Stel, or do you think they already know?" Danny asked.

"Hawkes knows, so does Jane, so if anything pops up.. They'll inform us."

"Ok, but he knows Danny and probably knows where his apartment is. So either here or Flacks apartment would be safe." Cassie said.

At that time, Bianca decided to wake up. She didn't recognise where she was. She saw the people she knew, so she wasn't scared. "Where are we?" she asked.
---------
Stella laughed a little as he pulled her in for another kiss. She couldn't help but moan into his lips. She couldn't believe that she was going to get married to this wonderful man.

Flack nodded. "We could head there in an hour or so," he replied, looking over to Bianca for a moment.

Danny was almost instantly at his niece's side again, kneeling down and smiling to her. "We're back at the lab, sweetheart."

Bianca smiled. "Hey daddy." she said as she yawned.

Bianca rubbed her eyes and nodded. "Yeah." she then looked up at everyone else. They didn't look happy. "What's going on?" the little girl asked.

With a playful smile, Mac laid down with his arms still around her, pulling her down on top of him. "I know one thing being sick sure doesn't impair" he laughed.

Back