CSI Miami Therapy

ooh the tension is building...i can hardly stand it! i bet everyone gets pissed off and doesn't believe her and she doesn't have any proof to back it up...and at that point i shall say "oh snap!" :lol: i could be off the mark completely...i guess i'll wait...patiently...maybe.

cainesugar youre a busy bee! thanx for making time for this fic...for it makes me happeh! :)

Ah you're welcome. Thanks for reading. And keep the tension building, I'm still gathering my last ideas! :D See you all tomorrow. (history test tomorrow, GRRRR)

ETA: Ok, as promised here's the group session. *drummroll*

Dr. Jennings sits in her trusty swivel chair across from the five CSIs, most looking anxious and probably wondering why they're here. One, the redhead and leader figure, wears a dark suit and blue dress shirt. Another, a Cuban, wears a dress shirt and jeans; the youngest male wears a t-shirt, jeacket and jeans. The two ladies both wear slacks and blouses. Dr. Jennings makes sure to turn on the recorder, and begins the session.

Dr. Jennings: I guess you're all wondering why I've called you here.

Horatio: Yes, doctor.

Ryan: Yeah, but it's fine so long as my session got canceled.

Dr. J:...well, Alexx has something she'd like to share.

Alexx: Not really.

Calleigh: What is it, Alexx?

Eric: You can tell us, Alexx.

Dr. J: Alexx we're all trying to be more open and honest with everyone. Wouldn't you like to be the one to reveal this to the group? Besides, they might not believe me.

A: You have it on a recorder, you can prove it.

Dr. J: Not really...the last session...wasn't recorded.

H: What is this all about?

R: Yeah, come on, what's up Alexx?

Dr. J: Alexx...

A: Um. I, uh, it's about...um...Tim.

E: I knew it!

H: Why can't you share something about Speed with us, Alexx? You know we all love and miss him, and would like to know if somethings going that involves him.

A: Because, I can't.

C: Why not?

A: I'm worried about what they'll do to me!

H: *under breath* Stetler.

R: What, Horatio?

A: Yes, it is the...feds.

H: Alexx, sweetheart, I can protect you from them. Nothing's going to happen, but I need you to tell us what's going on.

A: You'll never believe me!

E: Sure we will, Alexx.

Dr. J: This is your team, your family. I'm sure they'll believe you.

A: not about this!

R: Well why don't you tell us and we'll see if we believe you.

E: *glares*

R: What?

E: *shakes head* C'mon Alexx. We'll take you seriously.

A: I can't!

H: Dr. Jennings, please tell us what Alexx told you!

Dr. J: I really wanted Alexx to be able to do this.

R: Well apparently she can't.

E: *glares*

R: WHAT?!

E: *shakes head*

C: Alexx, he meant a lot to us. We loved him. Why can't you tell us whatever's going on!

A: *sighs* Because of the...feds.

H: Alexx, don't worry about them. What is going on?

A: *sigh* Tim...he's...he didn't...die.

C: What?

E: Huh? What are you saying?

R: Whoa.

H: Alexx, *takes off shades, runs hand through hair* Um, Alexx, I was there. He...died. I know it's hard to let go....

A: See! You don't believe me!

E: Alexx, you need to explain.

A: He began to work undercover, like Raymond had, Horatio.

H: *shakes head* Why then? And I mean I was there. He died in my arms, Alexx. I was there. I took his pulse.

A: I don't know how the feds pulled it off, but they did. All I had to do was get him away from you, begin the autopsy, and then let him go.

E: I don't believe this.

R: I thought he was dead.

E: We all did, moron.

R: *sighs*

C: Alexx, sorry, but this is hard. We were just moving on and now...you tell us he's alive. It's not easy to accept this.

A: He wanted to help people. He was transferred to work undercover in California, with gangs in LA.

H: Why? He was helping people.

A: he didn't see it that way! I mean, catching the bad guy, but not saving people. With gangs he'll prevent hundreds of gang-related deaths.

R: But catching a killer prevents them from hurting anyone else!

A: He didn't see it that way I guess. He wanted to save people directly, I guess.

H: This is...uncomprehendable.

C: Where is he? Still in LA?

A: *sigh* The feds stopped giving me info. I don't know where he is at this point. *starts to cry* I'm sorry! I had to keep it a secret, it was hard too, with you guys and how much we all missed him!

E: We do miss him.

H: This is like Raymond all over again...

A: I'm sorry guys, I was so worried.

R: Well are we going to find him?

E: Yeah and he'll replace you, Wolfe.

R: *frowns*

H: *beeper rings, reaches for it* No one's replacing anyone. However I need to have little chat with our 'friendly' federal officials. We're going to have to cut this session short, unless there's anything else we need to know, doctor. I'm being paged for a crime scene.

Dr. J: I don't think there's anything else. However we are going to continue the sessions, so I'll see you Horatio, next week.

H: *sigh* Of course. Come on team.

The team leaves, Alexx crying and Calleigh holding her, and Dr. Jennings makes some notes, turns off the recroder and opens the door to a knock.

Dr. J: Rick! What are you doing here?

Stetler: Doctor, I came to discuss the CSI patients and their status.

Dr. J: Yeah, and it's time to py up. It's been almost a month with them, I need to get paid to do this.

S: Right, of course. Tomorrow at our session?

Dr. J: *sigh* Ok, goodbye Rick.

Next session: Horatio.

I didn't know how to explain Speed's undercover work so I made something up. Hope you all liked! Trying to think of what to do next.
Thanks guys!
Lilly :D

Oh sweet and update. :devil:

I knew Ryan would be happy his sesion was cancelled! Dammit! He's happy! (I want him to feel misrable...)

Ok, Horatio ran his hand through his hand again. *fans self* There goes my breathing...

Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not dead! Speed's not....

I can go on ya know.

;)

*gasp* stetler is paying for info??? or at least thats what i gathered from that. I could be reading into that too much.

and I KNEW H would protect her! go H!

I'm so glad Speed is alive...but in LA? oh well, H will go get him. :)

Great update. :D this is a nice little distraction from my dreadfully boring night at work. Thanks!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. *big breath* STETLER THAT LITTLE *#&$#*(@# PAYING FOR INFO OFF THE STUPID DOC AND HER STUPID SWIVEL CHAIR AND I OUGHT TO KILL THEM BOTH WITH A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH WITH MY THROWING KNIVES?!?! WELL, MAYBE JUST STETLER.

:lol:

Hey Lil, when can we expect another update? *puppy eyes* I want Stetler to have a little meeting between the Doc, and the Horatio and the team listen in and crash there little party... :devil:

Oh man I'm evil? Lora, the computer I use at school has been acting up, so I can only get online at home. And between homework and homework, not real soon. :( But ASAP, as always. I'm also working on another fic, but it'll be a one-timer (if that's what you call it :lol:) You'd like it, it revolves around H and another woman, but not what you think. :devil:
I'll take up the 'crashing the party' advice, but I've got some other ideas, so of course I'll have to straighten them out. :D I'll try and update by Wednesday. :)

Hey no rush Lil. ;) If you have school, that should come first. *pause* Ok maybe not in this situation. :lol: JK, hope you can though. :)

Yay, school computer is fixed. So mad at Los Angeles Unified School District, the internet is like up one day and down another. Sorry for the delay, I had to many tests to study for, and sorry it's too short.

Dr. Jennings sits in the chair of a bar the next morning, before the session of the first CSI patient of the fourth week. She has no recorder, no pad of paper or pen, just a bottle of beer and a friend ditting next to her.

Stetler: Ok, doctor, can I have the recent tapes from the therapy sessions?

Dr. Jennings: *sigh* Rick, I could lose my degree and my job for this. I could be arrested.

S: Or you could have to deal with me and my people. And my lips are sealed.

Dr. J: *looks around nervously* O...K. *hands over tapes* There's nothing interesting in there. Also, you owe me for their last couple of sessions.

S: *sigh* I'll get the money to you.

Dr. J: When? I really need it, I have a family to feed as well, Rick. You're not the only one who needs things. And you don't even need these tapes.

S: You don't get it do you? I'm building the most unbeatable case I can against these guys. I'll get them, and I need these to do that.

Dr. J: First off, this way of doing it is illegal. And second, what have thye ever done to you?

S: *shakes fists* It's Horatio! He's always embaressing me, outdoing me, proving me wrong! And his lab...all the little things that go on there that aren't allowed, they always get away with them! It's not fair!

Dr. J: So what are you trying to do to him? Get him fired?

S: See, it would have been that. But now he's messing into my affairs with a...colleage of his...who's undercover. He doesn't know about Tim Speedle, does he?

Dr. J:...what do you, uh, mean?

S: *rolls eyes* He doesn't know that he's...alive, does he?

Dr. J: No.

S: You're lying.

Dr. J: Check the tapes.

S:...I will. And then I'll get him fired, arrested, locked up...I'll take over the lab, I'll run the show, and it'll work my way, the right way, and he won't get in my way anymore!

Dr. J: *sigh* Rick...

S: I have to be somewhere. Thanks for the tapes. See you at our session?

Dr. J:...sure. Yes.

S: Good. *kisses doctor's cheek*

Dr. J: *truns away* What you're doing is wrong.

S: So was the Louisiana Purchase, but it all worked out. Bye doctor. *leaves*

Dr. J: *sigh*

Next session: Horatio.

Hope this clears some stuff up. I'll be adding sone Stetler stuff in here and there. I'll try and update soon, but with school and tests...blech. :D

ackkkkkk you are evil, like I said. You better have them beat him in the end. (no not *that* way though if they get a little physical, I won't mind lol)

Back