CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I can't believe it. That was an awesome episode. It was kinda of sad when h calls kyle son and he just told him stop calling me that your not my father. I bet you that tore up H. I was kinda of dissapointed that frank didnt play a huge roll like he always does and alex too. I cant wait to see next weeks episode

tranceraver69, just a reminder to please refrain from double posting. You have up to 24 hours to utilize the 'Edit' function if you wish to add more. Thanks. :)

I can't wait to watch The Soup to see what they are going to make fun of this week about Miami.

hmm...
1) :rolleyes: what happened to Valera's hair??
2) ~_~ Jake is so annoying...

Just to let you guys know, there is a discussion thread for last night's season premiere here. This thread (the Spoiler Lab) is really for discussing future episodes and storylines. Thanks. :)

I have already posted similar information in the 6X01 thread, but I'll go ahead and say it here too: the US iTunes now has a page for S6 and "Dangerous Son" has been uploaded. They even have a fairly large ad for it at the top of the TV Shows section with a picture of Horatio standing and "New Season" under the show's logo.

Ok, so what happened to Ryan being shaved & in a suit, being a prime suspect? & Horatio slamming some dude into the table? Calleigh running w/ a gun? Eric running w/ a gun? Couple getting their groove thing on? Are these scenes for epi 2 & they've ran them into the same promo commercial?? Well thats my guess...unless they deleted a shitload of scenes from last night's epi.

that_girl1 said:
I can't wait to watch The Soup to see what they are going to make fun of this week about Miami.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh god! :lol: Joel it's time to break out the sunnies!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can't wait either!!! you JUST know that Joel will comment about it...and i think he'll crack something about Kyle and the way he did the hands on hips thing :D and the premiere was better than i expected!!!! no more robot H!!!!! but he still wasn't fully the real H and no corny one liner!!! it was actually pretty good!!!! looks like things are turning around!!!!!! :D FINALLY!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and one of the promos was for the season premiere which had scenes from more than one ep and the other was only for the first ep.

I am brand new to this, but like all of you i'm an addict. I have one question, why is ryan always got something bad? he got shot in the eye, he gets blamed for stealing money, he screws up a couple times, and now he has to wait a year to become a csi. are they trying to write him off the show? anybody know?

^ As far as I know, they aren't writng him off the show. And I'm sure if the writers were about to do that, CSIfiles would inform us fairly early. ;)

I think the main reason they're giving Ryan all of these misfortunes is because they want to 'develop' him and give him some drama--of course that would merely be speculation. In past episodes, we saw him dealing with becoming a CSI, so perhaps the writers would like to see Ryan deal with having that taken from him.

I hope this helps somewhat, though it's speculation on my part.

By the way, welcome to the Miami Forum! If you have further questions relating to the show, please don't hesitate to pose them in the Question Thread pinned near the top of this forum. And if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to send either myself or Lucy a Private Message. :)

Episode 609 - "Untitled"

I haven't finished reading, but the episode begins with Calleigh in her Lexus, being held at gunpoint. She is told to take the keys out of her car and kill the engine.

More later from either me or Jackie. :)

Again, Cal in danger. But its going to be interesting to see it if they carry it out.

Thanks Vegaslights ;)

Ok the ep is untitled as of now. From what I can tell a some bad guys think Cal has witnessed their crime. They catch up to her and hold the gun to her face...Calleigh being Calleigh decides she is going to turn the tide and pull out her gun. The other car speeds away but not before coming and back trying again; Cal shoots at the car and it crashes...killing two passengers aboard while a third flees on foot.

Thinking she has killed two people Cal is very upset but the team later discovers the female vic in the car was already dead when the car crashed. She turns out to be a teacher from a local high school and when the team shows up at the school and starts asking questions about her....students start overdosing on drugs. As they investigate more they find out everything concerning the teacher, her death and the overdosing students may all be connected and none of it is pretty.

Meanwhile it turns out Calleigh had a low blood alcohol level at the time of the incident and Stetler is out for blood as usual.

Jake is in this episode and obviously so it Stetler.

When I know more...you guys will ;)

Ay dios mio! I hope that they carry this out. It sounds like a good plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back