CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

TV Guide reports Eric will see Speed due to his post-traumatic stress disorder. Interesting! I'm anxious to see how it plays out. Adam says Eric is having a bit of a meltdown but is hiding it from everyone. I can't wait to see this! I love Eric angst.

i'm a big Charmed fan so i'm really happy that Brian Krause is gonna be on Cyber-lebrity. But i'm confused about the Speedle thing we all know he's dead so its just torture to say he could be alive!

I don't know if you know but on youtube there 3 clips/previews on the CBS account on YT about H and his son!

Yeah we know Speed is not alive and the cast has even said he appears as a dead haluucination so they are so saying it to get people to watch.

One of the reasons they are saying that he could still be alive is b/c when he was alive Speed had a credit card from the credit card company the team is investigating and apparently someone is using it in the ep and Eric finds a card with Speeds name on it in the locker room of the lab....hence the whole "he might still be alive thing"

Gee I wonder why Eric has PTSD?? Could it be the bullet in his brain and the woman he laid his heart out to in the finale is with a jack ass?? Hmm :lol: That would make me crack up.

the clips are on yahootv and there is 2 clips with sexy Ryan in it!!! and we see Natalia and him at the shooting place!

The clips on Yahoo are fantasic :D
Ryan loooks so cute with the beard :devil: .... loved also the old interviews to the cast :D
About TV Guide's article... I really appreciated Adam and Emily's words....
Adam showed his friendship with Rory :D ....and I like it :D
I apprieceted Emily's words and I totally agree with her :D.... he really deserved to leave the show in another way....and he really deserved to stay on the show :D

Well he left b/c he didn't like the way tv shows are shot and thought the schedule was very rigorous so he decided to leave. He even said in an interview a long time ago that he was willing to leave and then come back and do guest spots every so often but the writers decided to kill him.

I agree that killing him, while added some drama to the show, was a bad idea. It would have been just as believeable if he got a good job offer and occassionally made an appearance.

It was nice to see that Rory fit right back in and to hear how much the rest of the cast missed him.

Yeah...I know he was the one who wanted to abandon the show....but I never liked the way they killed him off :mad: ...
and I appreciated the fact that also his friends didn't like it too :D

^ I'm a bit irritated how these descriptions are layed out. I'm all for a bit of drama and suspence that would make me want to watch but it seems the whole 'the team discovers he may still be alive' thing is just an outright lie and may anger some who don't read the messageboards to find out the details beforehand. I don't remember them being this misleading pre-season four. :confused:

But it brings in an audience so I suppose it's a good thing in their eyes.

I'm excited for the episode mainly because he has a recurring listing. :lol: It'll be great for some of the Speed fans to get to see him again on the show -- even if he is a hallucination due to Eric's PTSD.

^^ I totally agree. They have even gotten worse with the promo commercials....everything is sooo misleading. I know they want fans but don't anger you already fan base but with out rite lies about what is going to happen in the show. Do they think that the existing fans don't read spoilers and the messageboards?

It will be really sad if they lie to the fans. Esp. in regards to Speed!! I've had 2 friends who watched the show until he was killed off. And both havent watched since. Its messed up. Thankfully, not that much longer until the new season will start and fans will get answers!

I agree w/ both sides here, just because if they flat out told everyone in commercials what exactly was going to happen & how the story would unfold then it would ruin the whole episode for viewers but on that same note they could ease up on the 'misleading'. I understand them keeping us on our toes & suprised & all that but the commercials have gotten just ridiculous & even the epis are misleading also. I can remember from season 4 even , thinking Eric was on drugs then later finding out it was for Marisol; not to mention that they made Marisol look like she was his girlfriend...I could go on forever but im sure everyone here knows exactly what im talking about! Oh well it sucks a little but I dont really know what its like to be on their side of the show, either, they have to do what they have to do I guess.

I saw one of the spoiler clips on youtube and H's son stands just like him, with the hands on the hips and such, Its pretty funny actually. :lol:

OMG!! you guys noticed too!? :lol: i was half expecting him to pull out a pair of sunnies :D :lol: and says some "cooler" oneliners. i would expect Kyle to have cooler one liners simply cause he's a teen and such :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back