CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

They said that is how H is supposed to be suspicious that he knows this kids b/c of the way he stands and yes when I watched the clip, I was waiting for him to put a pair of sunglasses on, say a one liner and walk away :lol:

Give credit to the actor...it immitated it really well.

Oh boy Oh Boy it's CSI MIAMI Monday!!
6th Seaosn Starting tonight!!

Everybody Ready For it?!

I know IM SO freakin excited!! I love this show!! I just hope it doesn't leave me w/ that "I should o' had a fu**in V8" moment.

I am so ready for this/ i have been waiting for 4 months already. I took off of work just for this!. Starting at 9pm cst i will be in front of the tv with a bowl of popcorn pickle and some nachos. with the phone off. LOL

season premiere tonight!!!!!!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!! i so can't wait!!!!! and i swaer if anyone interupts me during it I WILL KILL THEM...*happy and cheery sounding* and then hide the evidence :D

Need4Speed said:
season premiere tonight!!!!!!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!! i so can't wait!!!!! and i swaer if anyone interupts me during it I WILL KILL THEM...*happy and cheery sounding* and then hide the evidence :D

LOL I know what you mean!! But I'm also taping it in case I get interrupted watching it. Approx. 3 and 1/2 hrs left until it airs!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :D :p

Today in school I was trying so hard not to jump up and down!! :lol:

Everyone please allow me the privilege, the honor and the thrill of telling you what the TV Guide I received in the mail today says about next week's episode.

On page 56, under drama, here's what it says about next week's CSI: Miami episode.

CSI: Miami
CBS, 10/9c
H has never been much of an open book. So the lawman's shocked when some personal info goes public, putting his life in the spotlight and in danger.

EDIT
Jennifer said:
God, I hate Jake. I'm so glad Frank put him in his place.

Ditto.

Double Ditto.
Note to CSI: Miami writers: PLEASE get rid of Jake!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Carolyn is that all it says???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't wait to hear what the rumor is about H and if they will let the cat out of the bag that he killed his father. OMG!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG!!! Carolyn are you trying to kill me because tonights episode, I thought would do that but now I can't wait for next week too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the Info, ;)

HCrazy :cool:

Oh and DC is on ET Tonight like right now! :D

HOLY MONKEYS. I AM IN SHOCK BY THE FACT THE KID IS H'S SON!
WHO COULD BE THE MOM?

AN HOURS AND 12 MINUTES TIL IT AIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope he didn't shoot his father. all i know is he was real abusive to "H" close to 1 1/2 half. i cant wait. my eyes are going to be glued to the tv. anyone calls me i will never forgive them lol

approx. 45 min. til the premiere!!!!!!!!!! :):):):) *jumps up and down w/ everyone who is excited!!!!!* I'll make sure to be back on to post later! *hugs to all the fans*

PS~ I want Jake GONE TOO!!!!

OMG, Lucky you !! Here on the west coast I have to wait three and a half more hours..UGH..Pleeez post after you see it...!!

22 minutes till season 6 .. fuck ya .. !!!! i cant wait im watching heroes right now it will automatically be changed to cbs i cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back