CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

WAIT WAIT WAT!!!!
    What???? :confused:
    I've noticed that girl with the bikini too.....but she's completly alone walking on the beach :D without Jake looking at her :D. (Jake was too busy with Calleigh :devil:)
    No way :mad:

2. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

i think that the blonde girl in the bikini is from a separate clips and the other blonde with jake is calleigh.
    if you see the pics of the episode,you can see calleigh and jake togheter.
    look the pic.[​IMG]

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

add also the fact that Eric was asking about Antigua to Jake and Calleigh together :D.....They were all together :D

4. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

*sigh* wishful thinking and seeing what I wanted to see!!

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think we all see what we want to see at times. ;) The promos are so deliberately misleading, I try not to read much into them at all anymore.

6. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

the girl in the bikini is not calleigh.
    but the scene with the couple making out is not calleigh and jake.
    they're just misleading us.
    they want us to picture what they might have done, or possibly what they did do.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Sorry folks, but it all seems like a load of crap to me. Think back to all the preview befor, like before "burned" & the narrator guy was like "FRIENDS WILL BECOME ENEMIES" something like that, all serious, & then nobody was angry at all. Not to mention the finale where it all was supposed to look like Calleigh was gonna be freakin' murdered, again, so not the case. I think they've thrown all these clips together to appear as if it Ryan & w/ Jake/Cal. Also, Eric asks Jake "how was Antigua?" Does that necessarily mean Calleigh went w/ him? Its all part of their plans, I tell you!!! Besides the only thing that could remotely bounce off of Ryans character as a suspect would be his bookie, Michael Lipton, & there was no mention of his death, so I don't see how they could tie Ryan to anything right now. Unless it has something to do w/ a murder at the gun range, that points to him, but overall ....it's probably crap!

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Does anyone else think it's strange that they have what is supposed to look like Calleigh and Jake making out in Antigua even though Corey Miller declared that 'we don't go home with our characters'? Antigua obviously isn't 'home' per se, but he also said, "So the challenge has always been how to have personal stories when you can't see the characters after they clock out for the day." Unless Cal and Jake are making out in the middle of the lab, I don't see how that statement isn't hypocritical, which is why (besides wishful thinking) I don't think that's them in the quick flashback in the promo.

Not sayin' they didn't go to Antigua or that they're not doing the nasty; just saying that that part of the promo doesn't make much sense given what's been said about keeping the characters' personal lives more or less, well, personal.

9. Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

What Corey Miller said about not following the characters home has its exceptions! I mean he said that it was a rule for all three shows, but just look at what CSI: NY did with Danny and Lindsay. D/L were at home and going at it, which ended up on screen. :devil: Then there was also a time during a previous season where Horatio followed Yelina to her place, bring some take-out with him. :) So anything can happen, cause there's always an exception. :)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

10. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Ooh, yeah, that's true. I was mostly thinking back to when Eric and Natalia had their brief relationship, because we only saw them hint at it while they were both in the lab and it never showed any explicit scenes or flashbacks. Same between Hagen and Calleigh (although, I have to say, THANK GOD we didn't see those two doing anything).

I see what you mean, though. I actually wouldn't mind Calleigh getting a little something from Jake as long as it ends long before the season does.

11. Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

My goodness, I thank every God that ever existed that we didn't see anything between Calleigh and Hagen! :lol:

Everyone is bound to break the rules and it actually helps the viewers see into each character's life more. It's not like they're going to use an entire episode to see what someone is doing at home, but little scenes would be great! :) If we see bits of Calleigh at "home" with Jake, I wouldn't mind, as long as she ends up Eric in the long run. :D Anyways, if the writers followed their "no going home with the characters" rule completely, it just wouldn't seem right.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

12. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

ye they got it on youtube. and on innertube. lmao horatio's on looks similar to him like stance wise. its funny

13. Kimbo01

Kimbo01 Civilian

I don't think that is Calleigh kissing Jake. Sorry but that just grosses me out. If I can't see Calleigh with Eric than I hope it's Speedle then not Jake YUCK!!

14. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thank you. Thank you. Couldnt have said it better!

I respect the right of Jake fans and Cake fans to believe that its him and Calleigh making out. But answer me this and do it honestly, please! Explain why there is a difference in Calleigh's hair in the pic that the couple that looks like Jake and Calleigh to the one that was posted ???? I may give all fans or those who believe its Jake, b/c it might be. But it isnt Calleigh!

Another thing, and I appoligize if this upsets people. But to me and probably just me but in the photo that's posted of Calleigh and Jake~ Calleigh's smile looks a bit "fake". Almost as thogugh she is biting her tongue.

**hugs and hopefully no hard feelings!**

15. melbel

melbel Pathologist

by the way the promo is out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.