CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Yeah i liked Marisol...just not with H.

and Speed could have very easiy faked his death. some guy did it in Curse of the Coffin! he used blowfish poison to make himself appear dead for several hours. so maybe that's what Speed did. and that could have easily been fake blood. it was fake for the scene wasn't it!? i mean they didn't really shoot Rory! so why couldn't it be fake blood just like they use on tv and in movies?!

that's my theory and i'm stiking to it!

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

According to your theory was anyone in on the faked death? Were Alexx and Horatio? Did Speed fake his own death or was it a federal government agency?

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

If you read back on the last few pages of comments in this thread, you will see that not everyone thinks it's alright for Speed to return. ;)

Many fans have mixed feelings about it, myself included.

4. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

How the bloody hell do you fake your own autopsy?

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I agree that it would be tough to fake your own autopsy. TPTB would find a way or just completely ignore it. :lol: It is called creative writing, but I am sure you probably have another word for it.

6. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Yeah, I call it bullshit.

Alexx cut him open. And there was no way she was in on it because she was a) all alone when she did it and b) crying. If Alexx was in on it then there would be no need for her to cry. Hell, there would be no need for her to do an autopsy at all. All she had to do was fill out fake papers and turn them in. She was all alone in that morgue with Speed's body.

I don't have a problem with Eric hallucinating Speed. By the sounds of it, that's what's going to happen (he'll only interact with Eric). For him to be alive because he's been undercover... that's pretty much the plot of every other Speed/Calleigh story out there and as bad as this show can be sometimes I really don't want it to sink to fanfic levels.

I still don't even know how I feel about Rory making a few appearances. Seems so desperate.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Don't get upset SARAKANNE, you've got to remember Speed was on the show much longer than Marisol & like Lucy said not everyone is thrilled. Im not AGAINST Marisol ever returning from the dead but I will say this: she has no reason to fake her death- & if it was witness protection or something like that then the people closest to her, such as her brother Eric & husband, Horatio, would surely be aware of this. Thats the only reason I say it doesn't sound too great. Otherwise, I only wish she was alive to be there for Eric.

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hello it's called acting! she could have just acted like she was sad and i think that Alexx was in on it because she performed the supposed "Autopsy" it would have been to easy to make it look real. and i think the government had something to do with it too. i think they could have come to Speed and asked him to do a mission for them. and i think Speed would ahve agreed to do it because he maybe wanted something more exciting because afterall he did say this about being a CSI "It's a job, just a paycheck, it's not my life"

9. liz955

liz955 Victim

I would find Marisol's death being "faked" much more plausible than Speed's. Speed was D-E-A-D!!!!! Not maybe dead, not fake dead. DEAD. Alex was cutting into him for gosh sakes. Marisol on the other hand, was never shown being talked to by Alex, no funeral, nothing. Just a headstone for Horatio to visit. Even Horation and Eric never really seemed teribbly upset. And certainly Horatio could have arranged her "death" wanting to "protect" her from the bad guy of the day. He and Eric could easily have pulled that off. And maybe that's why when injured, Eric asks for her. He "forgot" that shes supposed to be dead. Hummmmmmm.....

Unless Speed is a "ghost" interacting with Eric only, I'm really going to not buy into this.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

good points, LIZ955! You know how these writers are, they like to keep things "open" for later opportunities. I'm back to thinking more on H & his son. They've confirmed now so im beginning to think that the real kicker here is going to be ... who the mother is & not so much that he has a son. Any evil thoughts, anyone? I would say his ex-wife would be too lame for this & how rude that she'd give up their child, right? Maybe Rick has a sister that H had a thing w/ & didn't know about the baby??? that could cause some serious heat!

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I agree. Speed is Dead. I really believe he is coming back as Eric's hallucination. The show already did the whole "faked death" thing with Raymond Caine. How many times are you going to do it as an excuse to be able to bring characters back? It gets tiresome and makes you look like a fool in the first place for deciding to kill them. B/c lets face it when that sort of thing is done, unless it is fixed by the end of the ep, that sort of thing is done as a permanent situation b/c the actor wants out or they want the character done.

The fake deaths have been done to death! Marisol would have made more sense for a faked death but do you think H and Eric would have gone to Rio to KILL someone if they knew she was still alive?

12. liz955

liz955 Victim

H and Eric would still go after Riaz because Mariso dead or alive didn't change the fact that Riaz put the hit out on her/Horatio. I think thats part of the conflict within Horatio and why we see him kneeling at the Christ the Redeemer statue in the beginning of the episode. He wants to kill this idiot but he knows its not the right thing to do (or he would have killed him when he had the chance at the end of "One of our own". I don't even think Riaz killing Ray(again) drove Horatio to kill him. Horatio wanted Ray Jr. and when Riaz wouldn't give him up, Horatio killed him. Which now made it not a revenge thing but a help Ray Jr. thing.

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

ATTENTION!!! OK...folks quieten down.
    Here's the latest Speedle news straight from the bottom of page 14-(The Ausiello Report) of the August 6-August 12 issue of TV Guide I received in the mail today. Remember, this is word for word.

CSI: Miami Revives Speedle
    I'm not quite sure how they're going to pull this off, but CBS confirms that Rory Cochrane is returning to CSI: Miami this fall--three years after his character, Tim Speedle, was fatally shot in the line of duty. The actor asked to be released from his contract in the summer of 2004 because, as he told TV Guide, he "couldn't really handle the grind anymore." He will appear in the second episode of the upcoming season. And no, he's not returning as an evil twin; he'll be playing Speedle. And in what may be a clue as to what form his resurrection will take, he'll be interacting with his mentally unstable ex-colleague Delko. My theory? He's a ghost.

^^There^^ it is word for word, letter for letter, punctuation mark for punctuation mark. ENJOY!!!

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm still wondering how they're going to pull it off, but Miami often does... so good luck to them! :D

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yay!! it's been confirmed!! for real!!! he's soming back!!!!
    but i don't think he'd be a ghost because it would be less realitstic. it's not a scifi show. it's a crime drama! so either he's coming back in the flesh or as a hallucination. i'm hoping for in the flesh because i miss Speed so much!!!
    and to know that he's alive would make me the happiest girl on the planet!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.