CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

i don't put the stars down. i think they are all amzing and so very deicated to sacrifice all of this just for a tv show. how ever i do put down the characters that are just total jerks i.e. Rick Stetler, Erika Sykes, Antonio Riaz

Wondered about Ryan's job too!!! Hopefully all will work out well!! My thing is the spoiler info. that has been coming up about Speed!! Is his poss. return really true??? Watched a re-run of "Lost Son" and nearly went into a sob cry!!!:(

i did go into a sob!! i went through a whole box of tissues!! no matter how much info about Speed's possible return i get, i still cry my eyes out when i watch Lost Son!! It's just so sad!!! :( i really hope my Speedy comes back . i miss him so much!! *cries uncontrollably* now i've got my self crying again! a i can hardly see the screen through my tears.

***hands tissue box over to Need$Speed & gives a hug*** Sorry to make you cry!!! I bring it up b/c there has been many crazy theories from indiv. figuring out if the spoilers are true, how is Speed coming back!!!?? In a dream... Eric going crazy b/c of of what happened.... I even read somewhere that he was shot but not really killed!! and that maybe what we saw as viewers wasnt really what we think!!! If that's somehow true, does H know this??? I remind you all the theories are more specualtion from posters on other sites, and some seem poss. others I cant wrap my head around at all!!! ugh!
And if he is really somehow still alive, why were we as viewers kept in the dark??? Where has he been and who was Alexx doing an autopsy on then???****hand another tissue box over to Need4Speed**** I have to say rewatching it, H was the most emotional I have ever seen him!! Even more so then when Eric got shot and flatlined ***shudders just remembering that!!!:(:(:(*** But maybe that's just me!
Did anyone who has seen the episode or can remember it, feel like something was odd about it??? And I dont just mean, OMG this isnt happening and you were screaming NO at the screen and crying! I mean that something didn't sit right with you. Like your gut was telling you there was something more going on!!!????

*takes boxes of tissues* thnaks. and it wasn't your comment that made me cry. it was the fact that I just watched Lost Son on A&E. and i noticed some thing majorly huge. although it just might be a blooper on Rory's part. but In Lost Son, when Stetler is talking to H, you see Speed being examined by Alexx on the floor. and if you look closely, seconds before she looks at his wound, you see him take a short quick breath, it's probably just a blooper on Rory's part. but what didn't sit right with me was the autopsy. when they showed Speed's chest there wasn't a bullet hole, and when she went to make an incision she didn't even cut into him. all she did was trace him lightly with the scalpel and then they blurred the screen from above in the observation dack, so we have no idea if she even cut into him at all.
and even if he does come back, i'm still gonna cry during Lost Son. it's just so sad that i have no choice but to cry! and if they bring him back and then kill him off again i am going to go inot a fit of sobs, then rage, then uncontrollable sobs, then more rage, then most likly permanent depression.

awwww I hope you dont go into a depression!! I noticed the thing with Alexx cutting him but the others I hadnt noticed! I do have it on tape actually! I warched on A&E too!!!! My thing was Calleigh's reaction!! I cant say why I find it odd but I did the first time & still do!!! I know people grieve differently! Eric in that episode, freaked me out! To see the pain he was in and didnt let it out like the others , ugh! I wanted to hug him and say, "its ok let it out!!!"

Permit me to quote myself:
Carolyn318 said:
Here's the latest Speedle news straight from the bottom of page 14-(The Ausiello Report) of the August 6-August 12 issue of TV Guide I received in the mail today. Remember, this is word for word.

CSI: Miami Revives Speedle
I'm not quite sure how they're going to pull this off, but CBS confirms that Rory Cochrane is returning to CSI: Miami this fall--three years after his character, Tim Speedle, was fatally shot in the line of duty. The actor asked to be released from his contract in the summer of 2004 because, as he told TV Guide, he "couldn't really handle the grind anymore." He will appear in the second episode of the upcoming season. And no, he's not returning as an evil twin; he'll be playing Speedle. And in what may be a clue as to what form his resurrection will take, he'll be interacting with his mentally unstable ex-colleague Delko. My theory? He's a ghost.

^^There^^ it is word for word, letter for letter, punctuation mark for punctuation mark. ENJOY!!!

Words in "bold and quotation marks" indicate I'm quoting Ausiello.
Now here are my thoughts on Speedle returning.
If Ausiello's right and "He's a ghost" or if he's a hallucination or a dream...ok, no problems there. If he returns and "he's not returning as an evil twin; he'll be playing Speedle" alive and well then here's the problem:
To me, that would mean Jonathan Togo's days on the show as Ryan Wolfe are severely numbered and might even explain why Ryan isn't back to being a CSI when season 6 starts. Speaking as a Ryan Wolfe fan...I hope Speedle is a dream, a ghost or a hallucination. IF Speedle returns as a dream, a ghost or a hallucination...fine...he's no threat to Ryan getting his job back. Now IF Speedle returns alive and well and wants to be on the team again. Then Ryan better hope there's room for both him and Speedle on the team if and when he gets his CSI job back.
Over in the thread You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: Miami one of the signs I gave in my post, 1/2 way down page 17, with the 2nd of my You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: Miami top 10 lists in it, is the bonus way.

Carolyn318 said:
Bonus Way: When you can't watch the season 3 episode Lost Son cause it makes you cry even though you now like Ryan better than Speedle.

First of all thank you for posting what you did. As for my personal feelings on Speed's return I'm torn. I miss him & part of me wants to believe he is some how alive and well and somehow it had to be made out that he was fatally wounded. The other part of me wants it to be a ghost. Why? b/c as much as I miss Speed I also fear him coming back and being ALIVEcan cause more confusion and heartache!!! Plus I like Ryan too and would be verrrrry angry if he was leaving b/c of Speed's return! I would mind both of them though back, bu I have learned in life I cant always get what I want!!!! The other thing that I fear w/ Speeds return is if he is a ghost and Eric is seeing him, meaning he's loosing it I will cry like a baby!!! The poor guy has gone through enough!!! I had orig. wished they played out his injury a little bit more than they did! I was like come on now people, i realize this is TV but you dont recover from a head injury that was as serious as Delko's was that quickly,, and too quickly mind you even in TV standards!!!! Also I almost lost it when Eric woke up and wanted to know where Marisol was and that he at first didnt recall she was gone!!! As much as it bothered me seeing him go through that, I hope that is the extent of him seeing Speed. The only part of that that doesnt completely terrify me if that is what happens is that it might not be a reallllllly bad sign for Eric! It may just be that he wasnt as recovered as orig. thought!!! Let's just say I know this somewhat on a personal level so anyone who is freaking out what this could do and or mean in regards to Eric's well being dont loose it completely! At least not yet!!!!

I certainly hope Jon Togo's day's are not numbered, he never mentioned anything about wanting to leave the show, and I don't think he would. Anyway they said Speed would only be back for a couple of episodes, so I'm not too worried, that they'll kick out a regular like Jon. I don't think Ryan's going to be out of a job. But still I'd feel better if they get Ryan back as a CSI soon. Cos I really like him, and if I had to chose, I'd prefer Ryan, no offense to Speed fans.

I just hope tptb handle this bringing Speed back thing well. I don't wnt Eric to lose his credibility but at the same time, it'll be very hard to explain how Speed didn't really die. The going undercover story had already been used, and I hope is not re-used.

Don't worry Speed is just guest starring. I really think Ryan is safe. I think the current story line of Ryan having to win back his job is to give Jonathen Togo a chance to see what he can do. The Eric seeing Speed may be just him trying to finally deal with his friend's death. Grieving people have been known to hear the voice of their dead one or smelled something related to the dead person. I have never heard of any one having two sided conversation with them. I think it is possible the dead are trying to let us know that they are ok so we will move on. It doesn't mean they are going nuts.Eric could be imagining what Speed would say if he could. I don't think any of us have considered that. It just isn't as exciting as the hallucination or ghost. All these story arcs may be very good ways to allow the Jon and Adam a chance to grow as actors. :D

For anyone looking for a bit more clarity regarding the return of Rory Cochrane to CSI:Miami, CSI Files has just published an interview with him about it. Here's the link. :)

I swear, I nearly fell off my chair when I clicked onto CSIFiles and saw the new Rory interview :lol:

I think he pretty much clears up the prospect of him coming back to life isn't happening. I think the hallucination storyline seems pretty accurate.

Aww I'm so made up with this new RC interview I cannot tell you :p

Thanks for posting Lucy. That really gives me an idea of how they are going to handle this. I am not sure if I like it, but I guess I will decide after I see it.

the show airs the 24th of september right? someone told me it's the end of august.

only_true_love said:
First of all thank you for posting what you did. As for my personal feelings on Speed's return I'm torn. I miss him & part of me wants to believe he is some how alive and well and somehow it had to be made out that he was fatally wounded. The other part of me wants it to be a ghost. Why? b/c as much as I miss Speed I also fear him coming back and being ALIVEcan cause more confusion and heartache!!! Plus I like Ryan too and would be verrrrry angry if he was leaving b/c of Speed's return! I would mind both of them though back, bu I have learned in life I cant always get what I want!!!! The other thing that I fear w/ Speeds return is if he is a ghost and Eric is seeing him, meaning he's loosing it I will cry like a baby!!! The poor guy has gone through enough!!! I had orig. wished they played out his injury a little bit more than they did! I was like come on now people, i realize this is TV but you dont recover from a head injury that was as serious as Delko's was that quickly,, and too quickly mind you even in TV standards!!!! Also I almost lost it when Eric woke up and wanted to know where Marisol was and that he at first didnt recall she was gone!!! As much as it bothered me seeing him go through that, I hope that is the extent of him seeing Speed. The only part of that that doesnt completely terrify me if that is what happens is that it might not be a reallllllly bad sign for Eric! It may just be that he wasnt as recovered as orig. thought!!! Let's just say I know this somewhat on a personal level so anyone who is freaking out what this could do and or mean in regards to Eric's well being dont loose it completely! At least not yet!!!!

OMG!! that is exactly how i feel!!! a part of me wants Speed back, but a part of me knows that that can't happen. and I'm sad that he's only going to be a hallucination, but that storyline seems to be the most realistic option we have so....yeah. but what has me most sad is that even though he's going to be guest starring, it's only for a very short time. but the interview did say there was a possiblity of 5 eps. that makes me happy, but very sad because that means that Eric's condition isn't getting better, it's worsening. :( and seeing as he's only guest starring, we don't have to worry about Jon leaving the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back