CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Nice poll Dynamo. :D I voted Zombie, as I fondly remember the 'Zombie Speed' days on this Forum post 'Lost Son'. My brain just can't take this seriously at all at the moment. My 'sensible' answer would be some kind of vision from Eric's perspective.

I really think the way they are going to pull it off is going have something to do with Eric's injury. Look back at Adam's quote. I think Eric is going to start hallucinating and he is going to see and maybe even interact with his Speedle hallucination.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me. I don't think they faked Speed's death...that has been done too many times before in this show and in others.

Sorry, I couldn't think of everything. That's why I had the choice of Other. Besides, I wanted the poll to fit on one page. My personal choice is a crossover with Ghost Whisperer. Melinda Gordon is vacationing in Miami and is the go-between for Horatio and the ghosts of H's parents, Tim Speedle, Ray Sr, and Marisol. Then H refers her to his buddy Mac Taylor to communicate with his wife. Ooops, getting off topic.

Another possibility I just thought of is an Alternate universe where Speed never died. Sorry, again. Just a big Trekkie.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks he's from planet Krypton.

I think it has something to do with Eric's injury, too. But I'm all up for it.

Dynamo1 said:
Another possibility I just thought of is an Alternate universe where Speed never died. Sorry, again. Just a big Trekkie.
....or he could be a Cylon and therefore resurrected into a new body even though he physically died. That would work for us BSG fans. ;)

I think I could live with it being related to Eric's head injury but anything else just get wierd. I don't know if I can post this here or not but... I just wrote my first ever fic E/C of course based on the Speed spoiler. Please let me know what you think. http://jingo74.livejournal.com/611.html if this is against the rules, I apologise in advance.

wow...people just get way too worked up aam t little things, anyone can make a mistake. i am just very happy to see Speedle again, in what ever form that might be :D

Lucy said:
....or he could be a Cylon and therefore resurrected into a new body even though he physically died. That would work for us BSG fans. ;)
Works for me! :D Sorry, I saw the letters BSG and got excited. ;)

I agree with those of you who have said that the only remotely believable angle is to have Eric hallucinating. Even that would seem a little wacky, but it could work if it was handled sensitively. It would at least show continuity and originality.

I'm sure they'll have some semi-plausible explanation. They haven't gone to the dark side of soaps yet.

I picked a hallucination of Eric due to residuals from his brain injury. It's the only way to do it and not just blow all plausibility out the window. I know, I know, it's just TV, but it still needs to have some realistic qualities to it to be believable and watchable!

scottylass said:
I think I could live with it being related to Eric's head injury but anything else just get wierd. I don't know if I can post this here or not but... I just wrote my first ever fic E/C of course based on the Speed spoiler. Please let me know what you think. http://jingo74.livejournal.com/611.html if this is against the rules, I apologise in advance.

It should be fine to link to as long as the story doesn't go past PG-13. Some find that a bit unclear, but I find what was posted by our Administrator TBonz makes things easier:

TBonz - Regarding Fan Fiction: Keep things PG-13. Which means, you're not having graphic makeout scenes.
And of course, anything worse than that shouldn't be posted either. I read what you have so far and nothing crosses the line as of yet, but be careful. ;)

Lucy said:
I voted Zombie
I just had a great idea for a Halloween episode. Guest star Michael Jackson remaking Thriller video with dancers Speedle, Ray Sr, and Marisol.
5.gif

Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart

Also, a reminder to everyone since it was brought up, Fan Fiction should really remain in the Fan Fiction forum, and not here, as this is discussion for the 'Real Life' show, as oxymoronic as that sounds. ;) Thank you. :)

Just found this posted on E! Online:

NOTE: The following link also mentions spoilers for CSI: NY, read at your own risk.

A CSI: Miami Resurrection

It says that CBS has actually confirmed it, and there was this tidbit too:

"He will be reprising the role of Tim Speedle and it's not a flashback," a network spokesperson said. "He will be interacting with his old partner and friend, Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back