CSI: Miami Season 5 Wishlist

I noticed that too I thought it was strange hearing Horatio call Speed 'Tim'. but when he said it in "Game Over" the horrible memories of "Lost Son" came flooding back when Speed died in Horatio's arms.

I have more for my wishlist.

-A really gross case that will make me puke. (It's about time)
-Stetler back.
-No more FBI crap.
-Less politics.
-No more Horatio beating people up.
-At least one child murder. (It does happen, even if we don't like it)
-A really scary bad guy.

-Bring back Yelina! (have a good feeling about it since H and Delko are going to Brazil)
-Bring back Adelle Sevilla as an extra detective (only Tripp is too less)
-More separate cases (lately we've only had one case per ep)
-Kill off Ryan, or let him go blind.
-Bring back Suzy once.
-A cross-over with another show. Preferably NCIS (they air on the same network so it could happen, look at Las vegas and Crossing Jordan)

Alot of the things I wish for have already been posted but here is my list:

-I want Horatio to be more like he was in S1-3.
-No more 'love triangles'
-Absolutely No more 'pregnancy scares'
-See more of Alexx
-A happier Calleigh
-More lab/evidence processing shots
-Yelina
-Little or no Natalia
-More Storyline with Eric but no more sad stuff :p

Alot of the things I wish for have already been posted but here is my list:

-I want Horatio to be more like he was in S1-3.
-No more 'love triangles'
-Absolutely No more 'pregnancy scares'
-See more of Alexx
-A happier Calleigh
-More lab/evidence processing shots
-Yelina
-Little or no Natalia
-More Storyline with Eric but no more sad stuff

here's my list (sry the most have been posted before) :

- no more dead horatio girlfriends/wifes
- more valera
- more cooper
- more frank
(more humor at all)
- bring back yelina
- more alexx-ryan dialouge
- PLEASE NO MATCHING OUTFITS
- no more new characters

my most important wish is, that horatio says "good work, ryan" !! when he says "good work,mr. wolfe" we could think he doesnt like him.

Umm...LESS HORATIO!

-Calleigh/Ryan
-More Alexx
-Less and Less of Natalia, though I think her stories ganna be big next season...trying to prove shes whatever she wants to prove
-Delko with NO ONE! He needs to stay away from girls for a while, no good will come.
-Keep pregnancies to a minimum PLEASE
-For one season please please please LETS NOT HAVE SOMEONE DIE!!
-Tyler
-Valera (only when she's making funny comments)
-no erika
-YELINA!
-One episode where Horatio doesnt end it
-drama but not soapy...just enough to keep you interested, not too much to make you gag on your sandwitch
-if peter is going to be in it...dont make him with calleigh...i will friken gag.
-no more hurting ryan.(he's fragile ya know!)
-more in lab time...most of the episodes are in the interrogation room or outside.
-i think im done

Well, I for one really liked the past season. But anticipation is always good. Some wishes, in no particular order...

1. a) Send Yelina back where she belongs. Get rid of Raymond, and bring Yelina back. Because I really, really liked her.
b) And maybe a little bit because I've gotten quite used to seeing this show end on the Soft String Music of Love and I refuse to give it up just because Marisol died!
2. Can Ryan stop going out with irritating women with whom he is obviously incompatible? Erika...Natalia...ugh.
3. Also, can he become "Ryan" instead of "Mr. Wolfe"?
!!!4. Please don't let Natalia become a CSI. Please don't let Natalia become a CSI. Please don't let Natalia become a CSI.
5. Actually, one thing I'm really looking forward to is revenge. Revenge is good. I'm curious as to exactly how far he'll go.
6. Much as I love Horatio, I think some of the other characters deserve to have personal storylines
7. I will now render that wish moot by admitting I can't wait to find out what the full extent of the NY story is.
8. Character moments. Lots of them. In the six years since I took on my first crime drama, the original CSI, and piled more on my plate each year, I've now seen several hundred crimes solved. My formerly insatiable appetite for them is beginning to wind down, and I watch the show for other reasons. See point #1.
9. Ooh, last one - we'll probably never see them again, but boy do I miss Suzie and Madison. Especially Madison.

Overall, I'm really looking forward to season the fifth. In fact, the only things that could really ruin the show for me - at least, that I can think of - are Natalia getting copious amounts of extra screentime or Horatio getting another love interest like Rebecca (ugh, every second of screentime with her was torture).

Curse you. Now I'm all antsy for September to get here. I'm actually wishing it was the end of summer. How sick is that?

my wish list:
- bring Yelina back
- episodes with Suzie and Maddison
- no office romances
- no baby scares
- only off-screen relationships
- a good ryan storyline and more ryan in t-shirts ( :p )
- more alexx and valera

1. More of the style of Seasons 1 & 2. I want that "magic" touch back.
2. More focus of the cases.
3. Make Frank and Valera main characters.
4. No more Boa Vista.
5. More H in the lab. When was the last time he had gloves on at a crime scene?
6. Finally, have these cases go on for more then one damn day! It's WAY too unrealistic.

Lets see.. what do I want from Season 5?

1. Yelina- if the gang are going to Brazil, then maybe she can potter back in and declare her love for H.
2. Calleigh needs some romance.
3. More Valera!
4. Ryan: Nude/Topless!

Back