CSI: Miami Season 5 Wishlist

ILuvJT, if you're adding spoiler space, please go down the page, not across it as it stretches the screen. Thanks.

Also, there's no need to use spoiler space when referring to things that have already happened on the show. :)

More screentime for Calleigh.
Some Yelina/Horatio angst -- but that's pretty much a given.
Ray Sr. -- alive. (Because I love Dean Winters.)
The love triangle of Eric/Natalia/Ryan to be dead.
Ryan and Calleigh.

My wishes for Season 5:

No colour co-ordination with the clothing. As nice as it looks - it's weird that work collegues all match and look pretty. Are they on speed dial to one another first thing in the morning?

A great story line for Calleigh and Ryan. I would love for these two to get together (CaRWash!!) and see how they handle this both personally and professionally. They work well onscreen together.

More of the old H from seasons 1-3. His character changed this season and the romance with Marisol was odd and hard to watch. It didn't feel or look right.

Bye bye to Boa Vista. She didn't register or add anything and the whole hook up with Eric and the pregnancy scare was gag material.

No more notches on Eric's belt.

What ever happened to Tyler - he rocked!

Why don't they mention Speedle?

Lose the '24' style split screens please.

Cases that will really shock and gross us out or leave us going OMG!

Make us happy in Season 5 Miami Writers :)

IvyColt said:
Alot of the things I wish for have already been posted but here is my list:

-I want Horatio to be more like he was in S1-3.
-No more 'love triangles'
-Absolutely No more 'pregnancy scares'
-See more of Alexx
-A happier Calleigh
-More lab/evidence processing shots
-Yelina
-Little or no Natalia
-More Storyline with Eric but no more sad stuff

I agree for the most part;I think there should be no more Boa and a happier Calleigh. Welcome to the forum!! :) Your not the only newb

A'ight.

1. What the HELL is going on with the colour? I turned on last night and went, Holy CRUD what's up with the water being like, glowy?!? Please, for the sake of the children, lose the glowyness.
2. Where has Calleigh gone? Give us back happy Calleigh.
3. Will the real HoCaine please stand up? And can he pleasedo some Lab work?
4. Speed. We need Speed.
5. Yelina.
6. Humor! It's so... depressing without a little humor!
7. Again, the COLOUR! God, it BURNS.

:lol:

*emails the list to Donahue*

I'd really like:

-A little less "superhero" Horatio.
-A little more reality please. Remember season 1? I do.
-The wardrobe bothers me. If women cant wear pantyhose, someone tell me why the men are wearing 3 layers...Even Calleigh constantly has sleeves now. Is it winter in Miami the entire season? Sure, Im hoping for a little skin of the male kind, but sweaters in 90-degree heat are still a little much, eh?
-If Boa Vista doesnt stop ruining the show soon, My TV will be an even bigger mess of dents from objects being thrown in its general direction.
-So, who are Ryan and Calleigh? Did they have lives before CSI? Cuz so far, I dont think so.
-I personally liked Ryan's OCD where'd that go?
-And had Calleigh smiled at all this season?
-Can someone important to the show NOT die? Eventually, we'll be out of people to kill off.

-Calleigh and Ryan get together!!!! (CaRWash!!)
-No more Ryan/Natalia/Eric triangle
-Ryan and Eric scenes of them getting along
-More screentime for Calleigh and Ryan
-a really good storyline for Ryan (I would like to see more about his eye injury and his OCD)
-a really good storyline for Calleigh
-More Humor
-No character deaths
-Don't make the snake lady a CSI!

Your right;Eric and Ryan have been at each others throats ever since that gun in the water thing.But to be honest I don't want to see Calleigh and Ryan get together.I want Calleigh to go out with Peter or as Ryan calls him "Salt and pepper head."

Well, these are my best wishes

- No more color coordination.
- More Valera
- No more Natalia/Ryan (No more Natalia it's better :D)
- More Calleigh/Ryan or Valera/Ryan. I prefer Ryan/Calleigh of course, maybe a kiss, a dinner (this is shipper sorry!!)
- No more love triangles
- More Ryan's sweatervests (Sorry but I love them)
- Ryan's eye healthy
- A little bit more of Ryan's OCD (Not a lot)
- Madison!, Madison!
- If Cooper is who I think he is: No more Cooper.
- Peter Elliot is the FBI guy isn't he?, I don't like him, I mean he fooled Calleigh didn't he?
- Ryan: Nude/Topless! (I copied this one, it describes one of my fantasies ;) ), maybe at the doctor or something with Calleigh looking at him accidentally (shipper again, I'm so sorry I won't do it again I promise)
- Calleigh driving the hummer
- Some character's house
- Some characters eating (Don't they eat?), taking a shower, brushing their teeth, dressing, brushing their hairs, etc. Things that normal people do!

Question: Does Ryan call Peter Elliot 'Salt and pepper'? In front of Calleigh? That's funny!!

That's all for now :p

My season 5 Wishlist is very short. Just 3 items.

Item 1...Season 5 be anywhere from 1,000 to 1,000,000 times better than season 4 was.

Item 2...LOSE NATALIA BOA VISTA!!! She just seems like an unnecessary character that takes screen time away from Horatio, Calleigh, Eric, Ryan, Valera and Frank.

Item 3...More Horatio in danger stories.
Like these...
#1...Have him kidnapped and held for 3/4 of the episode.
#2...Or maybe shot and in the hospital...make it a 2-parter where he's in a coma for the last 30 minutes of part one and comes out of the coma in the first 15-20 minutes of part 2.
Wait!!! I've got it...
#3...A Horatio-less episode but NOT like Three Way. I felt like I was watching a 1 hour rip-off of that Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day. Let Horatio not have his cell phone or a pager with him so he'd be COMPLETELY *A.W.O.L. until like the last 7-10 minutes of the show. Then we learn...via flashbacks...where he was, what he was doing and why he couldn't tell anyone till right then. Maybe it could involve Dennis Franz's NYPD Blue character Andy Sipowicz and Horatio looking like John Kelly-David Caruso's NYPD Blue character and John Kelly being in the witness protection program.

*A.W.O.L.=Absent With Out Leave.

Carolyn318 said:
My season 5 Wishlist is very short. Just 3 items.

Item 1...Season 5 be anywhere from 1,000 to 1,000,000 times better than season 4 was.

Item 2...LOSE NATALIA BOA VISTA!!! She just seems like an unnecessary character that takes screen time away from Horatio, Calleigh, Eric, Ryan, Valera and Frank.

Item 3...More Horatio in danger stories.
Like these...
#1...Have him kidnapped and held for 3/4 of the episode.
#2...Or maybe shot and in the hospital...make it a 2-parter where he's in a coma for the last 30 minutes of part one and comes out of the coma in the first 15-20 minutes of part 2.
Wait!!! I've got it...
#3...A Horatio-less episode but NOT like Three Way. I felt like I was watching a 1 hour rip-off of that Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day. Let Horatio not have his cell phone or a pager with him so he'd be COMPLETELY *A.W.O.L. until like the last 7-10 minutes of the show. Then we learn...via flashbacks...where he was, what he was doing and why he couldn't tell anyone till right then. Maybe it could involve Dennis Franz's NYPD Blue character Andy Sipowicz and Horatio looking like John Kelly-David Caruso's NYPD Blue character and John Kelly being in the witness protection program.

*A.W.O.L.=Absent With Out Leave.

I have another 2 items to add to my list.

1...They should get some of these people who write these CSI, CSI: Miami and CSI: NY novels to write for the show.
I'm reading the lastest CSI: Miami novel, written by Donn Cortez, and it is GOOD. To be totally honest, I think we fans could do better than the writers did in season 4.
2...The writers NOT dump another season 4 on us disguised as season five. They do that...I'm cutting my losses and taking my fan loyalty to CSI: NY. I liked season 2 of CSI: NY better than season 4 of CSI: Miami anyway. :rolleyes:

my wish had come true..Yelina is back
I just do hope that she'll stay for the whole season
I just wish they'll have a better story this season
I just wish that they'll have a better sense of fashion...

CalleighWolfe said:

:lol: this one made me laugh b/c i always point out to my mom when we watch the show when everyone is in matching colors.. and even though the odds of every single person in Miami dressing in the same color are pretty much slim to none i like the color cordinating don't ask me why but i do.. but maybe they could not make everyone match and just Calleigh,Ryan and Eric even though i'm probably the only person who likes the matching colors :D

CaRWashLuvr said:
CalleighWolfe said:

:lol: this one made me laugh b/c i always point out to my mom when we watch the show when everyone is in matching colors.. and even though the odds of every single person in Miami dressing in the same color are pretty much slim to none i like the color cordinating don't ask me why but i do.. but maybe they could not make everyone match and just Calleigh,Ryan and Eric even though i'm probably the only person who likes the matching colors :D

I like it too! It's cute, even though I think they should just drop it, because it's not very likely to happen (unless there's a special colour-calendar at the lab, so that everyone knows exactly what colour they should wear everyday).

In other words, I wish they wore matching colours, but only a few times.

Back