1. Ryan/Calleigh romance!
2. No Snake Woman
3. More Valera scenes
4. Horatio doing somethign wrong for once
5. More humour
5. More team cohesiveness

Dear writers, For season five of CSI:Miami, I'd like:

1. see schizojucs first point, or my icon/banner
2. Lose that love-triangle please. And don't bring in a new one with different characters.
3. IF and I repeat IF you give H a relationship, make it a real one, with a woman that actually lives for more than three episodes.
3. I so agree on this: more jokes! Where is the good old CSI:Miami with them just joking around?
4. Personally, I wouldn't mind to miss Natalia.
5. Horatio actually doing something except staring at the horizon and putting on/off his sunglasses while blurting out some oneliner.
6. Bring back Yelina/Raymond/Ray jr. and/or Suzie and Madison.
7. Blow away those soap bubbles, or I'll do it for you!

Thank you, that was all for now. :D

-Yelina brought back. For good.

-The season 1-3 Horatio

-Lots of dialouge between H and Ray Sr.

-More Stetler. Love the intensity he brings out in H.

-No Boa Vista

-More screentime for Valera. They owe her that after all the mole stuff.

-Different colors. They just didn't look right in S4.

-No soaps. We had enough to last forever last season.

-Bring back Tyler.

I'm sure there's more I'll think of later.

- Some lovelife for Calleigh (possibly one of the three hot guys of the team, and, please, no soapy stuff)
- Give H back his old heartless cynicism
- Avoid any heartbrealing coming back/character death (we've had enough of people dying)
- If accidentally Boa Vista disappears, I'm not going to complain too much :p
- No mourning over poor Marisol, S4 was already bad enough
- A kind reminder for Donahue: this is CSI:Miami, not Beautiful, so, please, behave yourself.

Thanks (I promise I'll be good)

CalleighDuCaine said:
- Some lovelife for Calleigh (possibly one of the three hot guys of the team, and, please, no soapy stuff)

peter elliot. in a normal cool way. I've always liked the scenes between them! But indeed no soapy stuff :p

Everything that I'd love to happen in season five has pretty much been said:
- No more soapy storylines.
- More Calleigh.
- More Frank.
- More Alexx.
- More humor!
- Clear up this freakin' mole business for us!
- Bring Horatio back down to earth... Or... the lab.
- Keep him single while you're at it.

speed_cochrane said:
I'd actually like to see some more development on Boa Vista. She could be a potentially great character.
I think we'll see some more development. She'll be back next season and now that the writers don't have to worry about all of this mole crap, I'm hoping to learn some more about her, not about who she's dating this month.
(Although I wouldn't complain if her and Eric got back together. :D)

Haylie said:
now i know i am going to get a big back fire from this but i cant help it

some more natalia.
I've got your back, girl.

I also hope we see more Natalia, but not like the writers have been showing us. A season's gone by, we know she was the mole, stop with the soap bubbles, and now show us what the real Natalia is like! I think as season five goes on, she'll become a little more likable.

A kind reminder for Donahue: this is CSI:Miami, not Beautiful, so, please, behave yourself.

Oh BURN! Nice one! *high five*

Anyways I'd like...
- Bring back Yelina for good
- MORE Maxine!
- S1-3 Caine
- S1-3 Style lab

zippy said:

I don't think so Tink. That's why I'd like to know. Ray Jr was supposed to help Madison but then he left. We're not sure what happened after that. I hope they don't just drop the whole Suzie/Madison storyline like that.
Thanks for the info zippy! :) Soon as they seemed to have dropped from the face of the planet - I would very much like to see them in season 5. :rolleyes:

I agree Tink. TPTB did plan to feature Suzie and Maddy in an episode last season (I think it might have been 'The Score') as I remember reading early spoilers for it. They didn't materialize, and according to Corey Miller, that was due to their plans not quite coming together as they had hoped. Maybe Azura Skye wasn't available, but that is pure speculation on my part.

It would be nice to know if Ray Jnr was a bone marrow match for Maddy. They could have at least referred to it. H could have made a phonecall maybe. Anyway, I really hope we get to see them in Season 5. :)

Most of my hopes have been mentioned by everyone already, but the following are top of my list:

- The return of Yelina, Raymond and Ray Jnr. There is still so much storyline potential here. Maybe the FBI are using H to lead them to Raymond in Brazil. That would be clever!
- Keep H single and true to his character from Seasons 1-3.
- A really juicy storyline for Calleigh.
- Stop making the show so superficial!
- Better continuity.
- Bring in another detective (preferably female) - yes, Yelina would be great! :D
- Involve Alexx more.

1. Megan , Yelina, Speed, and Raymond to be brought back
2. more humour like in S-1
3. No Boa Vista
4. Calleigh and Delko to be together
5.more valera- i think that she and megan will get along
6. No more NY backstory for H- it gets tedious after 2 eppys

Hello, I've got a little query:

When will season 5 start? Is it in 3 months'...4 months' time?

Thanks in advance yeah. ;)

As for my wishlist:

Good 'ol H back.
More screen time for Calleigh.
Happier, bubbly Calleigh back!
Yelina back.
NO MORE NEW FACES!! *grumbles!*
No more deaths of the immediate team. *shakes fist*
More H and Rick showdown.
More talk about Speedle.
Suzy and Madison comes to stay.
Alexx working in the field.
Drop the soap. *brings out hose*
A blow-my-socks-off finale!

:D Demanding CSI Miami fan in the house! :lol:

DragonflyDreamer said:
-Characters dealing with Speeds death, visiting his grave, or just mentioning him in some capacity other than how he screwed up his cases (a bit late, maybe, but beter than never)

I just wanted to add to this: Even if all they do is talk about him or mention him, can they at least call him Speed instead of Speedle? In the like, two episodes that he's been mentioned, that's really bothered me.

DragonflyDreamer said:
I just wanted to add to this: Even if all they do is talk about him or mention him, can they at least call him Speed instead of Speedle? In the like, two episodes that he's been mentioned, that's really bothered me.

And Horatio called him 'Tim' in the episode Game Over, season 3. That's the only time besides the end of 'Lost Son' where he said 'Tim'. So I'd like it if someone did call him Speed. I like that idea.

Back