CSI: Miami Season 5 Wishlist

goreshi said:
my wish had come true..Yelina is back
I just do hope that she'll stay for the whole season
That was my main wish too. I just hope that they do her character justice. Apparently, the writers want to sign Sofia for the season, but as she is involved in a new show, there may be a clash of scheduling for her. We'll have to wait and see how it works out I guess. :)

Carolyn318 said:
Carolyn318 said:
My season 5 Wishlist is very short. Just 3 items.

Item 1...Season 5 be anywhere from 1,000 to 1,000,000 times better than season 4 was.

Item 2...LOSE NATALIA BOA VISTA!!! She just seems like an unnecessary character that takes screen time away from Horatio, Calleigh, Eric, Ryan, Valera and Frank.

Item 3...More Horatio in danger stories.
Like these...
#1...Have him kidnapped and held for 3/4 of the episode.
#2...Or maybe shot and in the hospital...make it a 2-parter where he's in a coma for the last 30 minutes of part one and comes out of the coma in the first 15-20 minutes of part 2.
Wait!!! I've got it...
#3...A Horatio-less episode but NOT like Three Way. I felt like I was watching a 1 hour rip-off of that Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day. Let Horatio not have his cell phone or a pager with him so he'd be COMPLETELY *A.W.O.L. until like the last 7-10 minutes of the show. Then we learn...via flashbacks...where he was, what he was doing and why he couldn't tell anyone till right then. Maybe it could involve Dennis Franz's NYPD Blue character Andy Sipowicz and Horatio looking like John Kelly-David Caruso's NYPD Blue character and John Kelly being in the witness protection program.

*A.W.O.L.=Absent With Out Leave.

I have another 2 items to add to my list.

1...They should get some of these people who write these CSI, CSI: Miami and CSI: NY novels to write for the show.
I'm reading the lastest CSI: Miami novel, written by Donn Cortez, and it is GOOD. To be totally honest, I think we fans could do better than the writers did in season 4.
2...The writers NOT dump another season 4 on us disguised as season five. They do that...I'm cutting my losses and taking my fan loyalty to CSI: NY. I liked season 2 of CSI: NY better than season 4 of CSI: Miami anyway. :rolleyes:

Yet another item:
Larry Wilcox as his CHiPs character Jon Baker
John Shea as his Mutant X character Adam Kane
Beau Kazer as his Young and the Restless character Brock Reynolds. For those of you Y&R fans who are also CSI: Miami fans and have short memories...Brock is Katherine Chancellor's son, Jill Abbott's older half-brother and Mackenzie Browning's dad.
& David Hasselhoff as the murder victim but NOT his Knight Rider character Michael Knight.

Calling them by their charcter names...
Let Jon, Adam and Brock be the 3 main suspects. Then there be a twist: Either John Schneider (playing himself) or Micky Dolenz of The Monkees (playing a guy named Micky who's part of a band like The Monkees) be the actual killer.
Here's why it'd be a twist cause I'm not suggest John over Micky or Micky over John. Let the people who line up the guest stars worry with it.
Well, now there's a season 5 episode I'd pay to watch. I would!!! I'd pay the pay-per-view cost to watch it...long as the writers didn't screw it up. ;) :) :D

Hmm, I was trying to avoid the spoilers threa and failed miserably, so I guess be warned if you read this post.

1. Bigger focus on the cases - Please! It's what made CSI:LV great in the first place. Delving into the characters personal life is fine in moderation, but CSI is a show and crime solving and forensics, we want more of that from Miami.

2. Continuity - Do the writers forget what they have written in the past? They constanted get their facts wrong or change them in Miami. And please let stories develop at a steady rate, the H/Marisol story went too fast. How can you expect us to believe in the romance and feel sorry for a character we don't know?

3. Less soap stuff - CSI is a drama. Please keep it that way *cough*Donahue*cough*

4. A decent storyline for each character - Where was Calleigh last season? And Alexx? And although Delko had a pretty big storyline going in the end it just revolved around Horatio. I know he's the main character but he doesn't have to be involved with everything.

5. Delve deeper into the characters emotions - It's about time. I'm hoping for some good Horatio/Yelena/Ray interaction at the start of the season. I also think it's about time that Eric and Calleigh have a confrontation. Neither have been the same after Speedle's death. Those three were so close before, that dynamic is now gone from the team. Calleigh has become very somber and shuts herself down emotionally from everyone. I want to see a more emotional side of Calleigh, and I think Eric is the only person she would open up to. Eric went off the deep end too, and both have been there for the big moments (eg. Hagen, Marisol's deaths) It would be a great way to set up for a romance between the two ;)

6. Team spirit - The team dynamic is gone. It's one of the best things about all the CSI Shows. Again, I think a few need to have a confrontation, but by the end of the season I want to see a united team.

7. For the love of God will somebody please react to Speed's death/The problems within the team!

8. Yelena is back - Hopefully for the full season. Her reationship with Horatio is by far the most believeable of his, they actually have some chemistry.

9. I want to know more about Ryan - Seriously, what do we know about him other than he has a bad eye and is OCD?

10. Natalia - Hmm, I'm not a big fan, but she could be an interesting part of next season. Maybe her still being in the lab will cause the team to unite. I think her and Calleigh could have a good dynamic going on with the mutual dislike, plus people's reactions to her moley-ness will be entertaining. As long as she is not a field CSI, involved with Ryan or Delko, having a pregnancy scare, getting in the way of Eric/Calleigh (grrr!) or wearing those hideous shirts I'm fine.

11) Humor - Why is everyone so unhappy? Please crack a joke or two. It seems humor died along with Speedle. Tripp could be great comic relief, like Brass is. I know most people want Calleigh to cheer up again. I do, but not right away. I'll explain later ;).

12) Love interests - I think it's about time we got some proper ones for the team. If done properly it can add alot to the show. These are my picks.

Horatio/Yelena: Like I said before, by far the most believeable relationship Horatio had, plus these two had chemistry, which is something you can't write. Hopefully she'll be back full time.

Eric/Calleigh (get ready for a long one) - These two practically drip chemistry together. Even in the few short moments they had this season, I you didn't notice it you were blind. I know there was some talk around season 2/3 or putting them together but people felt it was too early. 5 years is long enough (If you judge by CSI:LV's standards0 for something to start happening. Sure, you may say that they have drifted apart, but that is the best way for them to get together. Have them row about how the other has changed and things aren't the same, that they miss the other one. Eric could mention the way Calleigh blocks herself off emotionally, she could mention his reaction to Speedle's death, he could mention Hagen etc. etc. Then if they really wanted to have Calleigh in a car wreck, Eric could feel really guilty and be there for her while she recovers, thus romance blossoms and we get happy Calleigh/Eric for once, and she can going back to being super chipper like she used to be. Their dynamic is great, and in the early seasons I always got the feeling they were the closest out of everybody.

As for Ryan, I don't think he should have a love interest yet as we know so little about him. If they wanted to start building up to one, I think Valera and he are a good fit.

That's all for now (thank god!) BTW, Does anybody have the e-mail address for Corey Miller?

Thanks and much luff, Ali xxx

CSI_Ali said:
BTW, Does anybody have the e-mail address for Corey Miller?

I do!!! I do!!! I got it from his blog which I do NOT have the address for. I forgot to add Corey's blog to my favorites list. Corey's email address is: CSICorey@aol.com
I MSN searched it and found Corey Miller's blog. Here's A LINK TO COREY'S BLOG Scroll to the bottom. His email address is in the last paragraph.

Guys...listing a 'ship' you'd like to see in your wishlist is fine, but any in-depth discussion of why you'd like to see your chosen ship become reality should be posted in the appropriate thread in Shipper Central. :) Thanks!

PLEASE!!!

* Horatio doing more lab work, he is a CSI, where is the old H.
* Bring Yelina back for good.
* Y/H for sure but if not when she is back give him a real romance, nice lady that lives.
* More humor, a must.
* Ryan & Calleigh romance that stays (not soapy) definitely not with Eric.
* Suzie & Madison, what happended?
* Marisol is gone, that's it. No mourning or flashbacks, she is gone. DID NOT LIKE HER.
* Eric & Ryan good friends.
* More storylines & screentime for the other characters.
* Some Speed flashbacks & remembering (he was completely forgotten).
* Don't want Raymond back (he stays in S.A.)
* No more new characters develop the ones we have.
* Some male skin (chests, Ryan for sure) it is Miami HOT)

* Something, anything, with Tim Speedle. Bring him back a la Raymond Caine, or give us flashbacks.
* Yelina. Bring her back. She had H had chemistry, regardless of whether they actually get together.
* Give Calleigh a little bit of happiness, please? I miss bubbly happy Calleigh.
* Cases. Focus on the cases.
* I'd really like to see H go back and get that guy from series one - the one who murdered his lady friend and their baby? And H put the photo of the baby on the statue in the church. I love it when bad guys come back and get nailed :D

i would like horatio to call ryan ryan instead of mr wolfe because i haven't seen it yet. i want to see horatio and ryans houses and learn more about ryan and his OCD. i also want ryan and eric to have some scenes with them actually being nice to eachother.

Lets see...I wish....I wish...I wish.....for better writing for season five!. No really...I would like to see less continuity problems and straighten out Horatio's back story. (I'm sorry, but this guy could not of been a Miami native with that thick New York accent) I agree with whoever said the CSI: M novel writers could write for the show. Those books rock!

I miss the fun banter the charactors would have amoungst themselves. It was funny that Horatio would have to call them back on task "People....lets keep our focus.". Even Horatio at times would banter with the members of his team. They don't do this anymore as everyone is so unhappy it would seem. *Sigh* I liked season 1 though 3 the best.

1. Continuity - it can't be that hard wih computers.
2. Ryan is supposed to have a Masters in Chenistry - why does he need to have the simplest of processes explained?
3. Please, no more 'What does that mean?'! Even Alexx says it, and she's prob more qualified than anyone.
4. Background for Ryan - what triggered his OCD? Why did he move to Miami? He was supposed to be studying Genetics - what happened?
5. There's chemistry between him and Calleigh, why not use it?

-Ryan and Delko get into a brawl and both get suspended

-Ryan and Natalia hooking up

-Calleigh getting tough and not taking any more crap from anyone

-Marisol gone and forgotten

-H not playing Mr. Sensitive Alan Alda anymore and doing more lab work

-Getting MORE BACKGROUND ON FRANK TRIPP--and PUT REX LINN IN THE BEGINNING CREDITS!!!

Back