CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Some of them here who didn't like her call her Aerosol, which rhymes with Marisol.
    Mare uh saw...Mare-(like a female horse). Air uh saw.
    See how they rhyme??? Personally, I liked her so I always call her Marisol. I just didn't like the Horatio/Marisol pairing...it felt like it was rammed down our throats. Then they killed her off before we had a chance to get used to the idea of her and Horatio being married.
    :mad: STUPID WRITERS!!! :mad:

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Ohmanohman, they are making Snake Lady to be CSI :( Not fucking true!

Thank god there's some Yelina :D it makes the bad thoughts to go away

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Tell me about it Ducky. Yelina will be a sight for sore eyes. I so hope the writers get their wish and sign Sofia for the Season. :)

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

The writers chose the easy way with the Ray/Yelina/Horatio triangle. If I understand the spoilers correctly they will kill Ray. Wow, that's new and soo inventive! :rolleyes:
    I wanted to see a Ray/Horatio scene!
    But, is he really dead??? :lol:

On the other side, if ray is dead, it will be easier for Yelina to come back to Miami and we could have her for the whole season! :)

5. Lucy

It does all seem a little too easy I agree. We're so used to Miami angst! Maybe Dean Winters isn't available and they didn't want to change actor? Or, they could be being lazy and just want to bury the Ray story for good. I was hoping for some H/Raymond interaction too. All we had were those two scenes in '10-7', which strangely enough, I've just watched as it was on tv here. As I'm in denial that S4 existed (I still can't believe how poor most of it really was), I'm ready to carry on where S3 left off! ;)

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Ever since we found out Eva was being added to the credits this season, I had a feeling they were going to end up putting her in the field. *shakes head sadly and sighs*

I'll back up your second comment as well...thank goodness we'll be getting a least a little Yelina this season. :D I've missed her so.

7. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Why oh why do they do this to us. I'm not sure that I'll be able to enjoy to rest of season 4 (not that I would've enjoyed it anyway) knowing that she'll never go away.

Well, Donahue said that the mole would definately have to leave the show. So naturally, they'll make her a CSI and she'll stay forever *shakes head*

but YAY! Yelina will be back...but they'll still need to bring Tyler back to make the bad thoughts go away...I really need to go and watch some season 2 *runs*

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Dean has been on "Rescue Me" alot (12 eps), and "Devil you know" is in post production. With him doing all this and who knows what else he has planned, I think that Dean brought a lot to the character and by changing him would really mess that up (though it wouldn't be the first time for the show) but still.

Though it makes me wonder if they do bring back Sofia and "Ray Jr" (Whomever they choose for this role), will they also be bringing back at some point "Suzie & Madison"? hmm, hope they do even if its to just finish up that storyline.

Might I just add in a couple YAY's To:
    The Return/Appearance: Yelina
    Newest In The Field: Natalia Boa Vista
    Another Being Added To Credits: Det. Frank Tripp

9. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

It just makes no sense. No sense at all. I'm just so frustrated that I can't be coherent. No sense. Ugh.

Ok, so Miami is generally more focused on police work, right? And all the CSIs are very proficient with guns, and fighting crime and bad guys and such, right? Now, if I recall, the last time Boa Vista saw a gun, it was pointed at her face, and I do believe she messed herself. I just don't see her being a very tough CSI, and somehow get the feeling that her firearms skills will be a little lacking. Not only that, but what, they're just going to throw her into the field without any training? Or has she been taking all the seminars in her free time when she's not being the mole.

And I'm just not going to start on the mole thing. No, I've already said plenty. *sigh*

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Think of it. First big mess up with Ray's DODs. Then they see big trouble to bring him back to the book of the living. And then poof, he's dead again. I swear when he is now "gone" again, some mysterywoman shows up to Miami with redheaded kid and H has to do the bloodtest again :rolleyes:

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

poor H he continue to suffer for his wife. they have live so long together and have so deep emotion connection...

i can`t believe that some guys still try to make us accept this absurd...

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Natalia, the new CSI:
    I'm confused. I thought that Miami CSI's are all police officers and they had to attend police academy?
    :confused:

13. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh they have gone and done it, Ray was dead but actually he was alive, lets kill him off for good this time :rolleyes: Was kinda expecting it, but am disappointed not to get the Ray/H/Yelina triangle going :( Although as stated it does pave the way for Yelina and Ray Jr to come back now they don't have to hide in Brazil anymore, which will be a good thing :D

As for Calleigh running the lab I think it is a great idea, I hope it will give EP bigger storylines this season she deserves it and then when H returns they will be more on a level, like Gris and Cath, I like this idea a lot :cool:

Boa Vista may be an incompetent CSI which is an idea I like, the CSI in Miami have always been absolute experts, I mean even when Wolfe came as a newbie he knew what he was doing expertly from the start..I like the idea that they are not all whizz's may make for good drama :)

Have to say am looking forward to five, and season 4 hasn't even started for me yet :lol:

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Interesting "Ask Ausiello" (if you believe him) stated the following today (07-12-06). (I removed the posters name).

Question: Any CSI: Miami spoilers for the upcoming season?
    Ausiello: The show's 100th episode will probably air in early October, and it should come as no great shock that producers plan on pulling out all the stops.

15. Lucy

Thanks for the info D. :) That will be episode #503 if my maths is correct. I wonder what they have in mind? I know what I would like to see happen, but Ann D is never going to be that nice to me! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.