CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a description of toothing:

Toothing refers to anonymous encounters that people initiate using text messages on things like cellphones or PDAs that use Bluetooth technology. Toothers use the contact others to offer a time and place to meet. If they find someone who is interested, they meet and take it from there.

That is what Eric did in "Killer Date" he toothed some girl and they hooked up and he ended up loosing his badge.

I don't mean to be rude to any Natalia fans out there, but she is new and she has more storylines than most characters who have been on there for awhile. *cough* Alexx *cough*

I am getting quite tired of it frankly. If Natalia were to get some screen time, it should be about her saving herself and sticking up for herself.

Eric is always getting the worst luck. He had tons of screen time last season which made me think they would focus on somebody totally different. I agree Miami has gone all over the place and doesn't have much continuity. And I don't mean the big things; the small things too. Like something they mentioned a season ago should relate to what they're doing now. Because real fans do pay attention to that!!!

^ I have to agree. We're already on the 12th episode and how many have been about her? Maybe after tonight she won't have anything to whine about since Nick is gone. I hope that this doesn't bring her closer to Eric.

This episode was called INTERNAL AFFAIRS and had NOTHING to do with IAB. Stating the obvious, now we know why Stetler wasn't in this one. It was still a good episode even though now I HATE JAKE MORE THAN STETLER. Horatio was right when he kicked Jake off the case. Jake used the evidence to suit his theory of what happened. I wanted to YEE HAW like the Dukes of Hazzard and give Horatio a standing ovation when he kicked Jake off the case...but I didn't want wake up mom so I didn't. I'll do it here.
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW!!! (2 minute standing ovation)

The title had everything to do with the ep. It didn't mean Internal Affairs the investigators but rather the type of affairs or situations that went on internally amongst the team and those around them. The affairs and not just sexual ones were brought out in the ep...Eric and Natalia, Nick & Natalia, Valera & Nick, as well as the team commroderie. I think that is what the title is supposed to mean. Sometimes you can't take the title of an episode at face value, you have to look deeper.

Did anyone else think it was a little stupid how they set up Jake to be a complete jerk and Horatio to, once again, be the hero? I guess no one else in Miami is competent enough to solve a crime :rolleyes:

Jiffyjazzy don't even get me started on that, lol. Man, I could go on about Horatio for hours. Stupid H. And I actually like Jake; I know a lot of people don't, but I find him interesting.

Guys...this discussion really needs to go to the 'Internal Affairs' thread. ;)

btw...I like Jake too. :)

The next episode is called Throwing Heat and is about cuban refugee baseball players, Tripp steps on a land mine and Eric does Calleigh a favor and gets into a fight and he mgiht get sued b/c of it.

I think that about sums up the ep!! :lol: It doesn't air until January 22nd in the states...so we have to wait. Death Pool 100 is next weeks ep.

Oh, that's right, I knew that, lol. I'd just forgotten with all the hype about Internal Affairs and Man Down. Thanks!

Gah, two weeks?? Stupid CBS keeps making us wait.

I just can't believe I have to wait until two weeks for the next episode. I just hope that it's a bit better than Internal Affairs. Not that it wasn't a bad episode just looked like it was thrown together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back