CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see more of Calleigh next year (if we have to believe the spoiler just above me). I really like Calleigh, but she was hardly on the show last season.

Season 4 started of well, but fall back halfway the season. I just hated the whole H/Marisol storyline, although I was glad we saw more of Eric, because we see to less of him IMO. I like mole hunting, but the way how Miami ended it was just cheap. But the spoilers of Yelena and Ray Jr. back make me very happy, because I really liked them. :) Hope we see them several times in the show. I also hope Stelter will be more on next year. I like the interaction between him and Horatio. But with Yelena in the picture, I'm sure they bring him in too. (Although, with Miami, you're never sure!)

I love how in the TV guide spoilers, Ann Donahue has nothing to do with it. Maybe there is some truth to the spoilers after all. :p

Thank goodness! I need more Calleigh! I really really hope nothing seriously bad happens to her if they run her off the road!!!

maybe the writers can equally divide screen time for the actors if they are all available for equally screen time. that is something that should be a spoiler. but i having a feeling the natalia earning the trust back is going to be dealing with a lot of calleigh. not just because she is left in charge but it is what i feel. we will see. cant wait to see this season. dang i wish corey's blogs would start

I ususally just lurk around

but since I logged on to say something else, here I go:
I hope they introduce something for us start liking Boa Vista, cause I'm having serious trouble digesting the entire mole-story-line-fiasco. And I sure hope they don't prceed with the Natalia-sleeping-with 2-guys-at-a-time thing! YUCK

Re: I ususally just lurk around

Amen to that! So Calleigh's going to have a major storyline this season...on one hand I'm glad, on the other...well the ones that know me might know what mean. :D Major storyline...unless they're going to injure her seriously and leave her in the hospital for five episodes. But no...I don't think they'll do that. Right? :(

Re: I ususally just lurk around

At first I never liked Boa Vista and I immediately thought she was the mole, because frankly she was set up to be the mole as soon as we saw her face. I think the storyline with the love triangle and her acceptance among the lab will be an interesting plot addition to season 5. It's kind of the fallout from season 4, and it makes sense to show what happened since the revelation of the mole-in this case, being Natalia.

The fact that Calleigh is in charge of the lab, to me is very interesting. We haven't seen much of her actual personality since the end of season 2, and a little in season 3. In the fourth season, she was completely overshadowed by a serial plot extenuating through an entire season (the mole) and a sub-plot also taking up some room from character development (the Mala Noche).

With Calleigh in charge, her character should begin to seep back into the fold, and let us know more about her personality since season 2. We all know that her bubbly and go-for-it attitude has changed since various character deaths such as Speedle and Hagen, and her relationship with Peter Elliot has affected the character as well. Hopefully we get to see her take on things in season 5, as she's running the lab, and the audience can get to know her again. The added screentime should be a bonus as well. :D

As for Calleigh getting run off the road, I wouldn't expect people to take that spoiler too seriously. As we've seen in the past, some spoilers have been given and then completely forgotten halfway through a season. An example of that would be Suzie and Madison's involvement in the plotline for season 4, which never happened. Also the fact that the mole would have to leave the lab and the actor/actress would eventually have to leave the show by the end of the season. That of course didn't happen since Eva LaRue has been signed on for season 5. So I wouldn't hang onto some of the spoilers that have been released as 'confirmed'. We all know these writers and producers change their ideas more than they change their underwear. :p

speed_cochrane said:
I love how in the TV guide spoilers, Ann Donahue has nothing to do with it. Maybe there is some truth to the spoilers after all. :p
I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe since it's Liz Devine instead of Ann Donahue doing the talking about the season 5 spoilers, maybe these spoilers WILL happen. After some of the season 4 spoilers from Ann Donahue...I'm taking anything Ann says with a grain of salt, a pinch of pepper and a dash of BITE ME. :devil:

Now moving on.
I know Calleygirl has already posted what that article says about season 5. I'm gonna post it again, myself. So I can pick it apart at the end.

Season 5 kicks off in September, head investigator Horatio Caine (David Caruso) will be away in Brazil tracking down Riaz (Vincent Laresca), the Mala Noche gang boss responsible for the murder of Horatio's wife, Marisol (Alana de la Garza). That leaves Calleigh in charge of the CSI unit back in Miami. And she soon discovers, "being the boss isn't always the popular thing to be," Devine says.
In the spirit of Southern hospitality, we feel it neccessary to extend a spoiler alert for those who don't want to know what else is coming up. Ready, y'all? Although Natalia Boa Vista (Eva La Rue) was revealed as the mole in the lab last season, she's back at her electron microscope. Says Devine, "The lab's not going to be thrilled, of course, and it's on Calleigh's shoulders to smooth things over." It turns out that Natalia was breaking confidences because she'd been told it was a rogue lab. "Even so," Devine says, "nobody, not even Calleigh, finds it easy to trust her."
The writers are also plotting to have Calleigh involved in a car wreck this season. Devine says, "She's on duty and gets forced off the road when she's returning from a crime scene, and it'll be unclear at first who did it." Not that Calleigh's going belly-up anytime soon. "She's such an integral part of the show," Devine says. "We're just figuring out ways to give her a ton of stuff to do."
Perhaps the biggest development this season involves Calleigh's love life. "We're introducing a detective Calleigh first met when she was in the police academy," Devine reveals, though the actor hasn't yet been cast. "The backstory is, they didn't like each other at all but, this being Miami , he's sexy, of course. And Calleigh's sexy. And sexy things happen when sexy people get together."

I would like to see how Calleigh handles being in charge, or rather, being put in Horatio's shoes. LOL.
A car wreck??? Didn't they have Ryan in an accident in a season 4 episode but didn't show the accident just mentioned it??? We didn't even get to see Ryan's accident in flashbacks. :mad:
What do you wanna bet that's what they do with Calleigh??? If that car wreck part happens. DOUBLE :mad:!!!
Way Calleigh's luck is with guys...think Hagen and FBI Agent Elliot...maybe they should reconsider introducing a new love interest for her.
Now about Natalia and how "The lab's not going to be thrilled, of course." and Calleigh having to smooth things over. "...it's on Calleigh's shoulders to smooth things over." So how is Calleigh supposed to smooth things over??? Liz Devine herself says "Even so, nobody, not even Calleigh, finds it easy to trust her." "Trust her" referring to Natalia.
OK I've picked the spoilers apart. NEXT!!!

Gosh I hate how Aerosol is referred as "H's wife" I hate it. Hatehatehate.

I'd have another name in mind but...erm... I think I won't say it.

i was think that her real name is Mar-EEEEE-Sole :lol:

well this S5 spoiler that H will be in Brazil (alone ?!) and Calleigh in charge of the CSI unit sound sensibly to me. i was wonder how whole CSI Miami team will go off the country and will have jurisdiction in Brazil. hope Cal`s new love story to be at last with happy end :p but this car accident remind me for other CSI or i`m in mistake ?!

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Aerosol?> Thats not her name lol at least I didnt think it was lol

if you have happened to read my posts, I've called her almost whole time "Aerosol". Don't remember who used it first time, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back