CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

as long as there will be a good storyline and yelina and family is going to be back its all fine with me!

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I agree BlueCurl. It's sounding hopeful. This time last year I was so disappointed when we found out Sofia/Yelina would be leaving the show. Now, the cloud may have a silver lining afterall - just maybe! ;)

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I must say I wasn't sad she was leaving at the time... until she was gone. I've really missed her. When I'm watching a rerun with her I really appreciate her a whole lot more!

4. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

yea i know it is has been stated on her forum that she is working on another project while she and csi miami is on hiatus. so i take it as it is confirmed. lucy i think it was confirmed before that i will find out for sure when it got confirmed. but unless something else happen i know that eva is coming back

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Quick question about season five. Does anyone know if they are trying to get permission to film some of the episode(s) in Brazil, or are they going to try to make their set look like Brazil.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

According to the Ann D interview back in April, they were in talks to film in South America. Other than that, I've not seen any other stories relating to this as yet. :)

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Ah the filming permits. Those good times in the 80s when Americans came to film here in Helsinki because they couldn't go to Moscow. So there was those russian road signs in Helsinki *sighs*

Anyways, I think it's it would be great to see some "real" stuff (south america) and not just stupid LA backgrounds :p

8. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Can't wait for season 5 to air!. I am kinda pissed off about season 4 re-runs because they are airing them out of order and I missed most of them the first time around. I will not make this mistake for season 5. Maybe we will get to see some foreign sites as they 'go to Brazil'

Ducky..they use to film a lot here in Minnesota also. But that industry died here when it became apparent it was much cheeper to film in Canada.

9. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I was so stoked to hear about the new spoiler, that I almost choked. But I have to say, the entire thing about Ray jr, is reaching a bit, I think. But, hey , this is Miami, and well...it's Miami. What should we expect? It should be interesting to see just how the mighty Horatio tackles all of this. I sincerly hope and wish that this season is fresh, I mean, I loved s1-2 , 3 was dwindling for me, and 4 let's just say , I wouldn't wish that nightmare on anyone. I just would like to see it return to normal.

and hopefully, I won't be disappointed, but as I said, it's Miami. There's bound to be some disappointment. I wonder if they will add more cops?

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome back Anni! :)

I hope they add another CSI. Maybe another female CSI. I think just having Calleigh isn't really enough, and Natalia is great but she's not a Crime Scene Investigator.

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

A new CSI would be cool! but I think it should be a guy because being the only female field detective makes her seem so tough and cool :) So I wish for a male probably as long as
    he's not hotter/sexier than Ryan..which is not possible in this lifetime but yeah.. A knew CSI would be great.

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Nooo... if there's a new CSI, it has to be a woman!
    Seriously... now how many times H has actually worked with Calleigh? Esp when guns will be drawn, it's always Ryan or Eric with him and they leave Calleigh to lab. It is so wrong!

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I agree with you DaWacko! The other shows have two female CSI's (or more, if you count Sofia in LV), Miami only one! :rolleyes:
    I'm happy that Yelina is coming back because there are too much men in this show. :p

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ and what about Alex ?! :rolleyes: she to have miss in S4 - special in the last epi from this season :confused: have to be more scene with her, i like a lot her attitude to CSI M team. and not in lat place she decline promotion so to be with them - for me she like Cal deserve more good epis in S5 :rolleyes:

and of course we need 'new' guy in CSI M tv show. and this have to be Y, not only for the first few epi... her character have a lot possibility/opportunity to be more develop...not only coz of H ;)

15. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

it might be because I saw Season 4 episodes in a straight line ( 25 episodes of CSI : miami in two days....) so every thing seemed to happen very quickly, but I thought the whole Horatio/mrysol was too quick...I mean, suddenly you discover that they are going out, then a couple of episodes later, the're getting married, and next episode, Marysol ends up dead. It was strange, as if the writers had said, quick xe need this storyline done by the end of the season. I think it makes it awckward for season 5 : now that Horatio is or was married, I dunno, I think it's going to change the character, especially the xay he is with women...What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.