CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Finch, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Speed: Eric, get your head out of the gutter.

Delko: I can't. You see, in my gutter, there's a giant sink hole and well one day, 15 year old Eric got stuck in it and hasn't been able to escape since. It's practically a sewer now.

That part just about sums up all of Delko in this entire chapter.
    ~
    I can see both sides of Anni and Speed. Speed should be able to care for more than one person, but his family should come first.

Ooh good update Geni. Kick that internet's as-erm.. yeah. :)

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hahaha well *clears throat* Isn't this RT just a big ol' bg of funness! lol.

Well gee its about time he admited it. No i'm kidding. But ohhhh Taties back! I mean not that Anie and Speed weren't cute I mean she finally got her Timtron. And its not like Speed and RT Katie are completley back together they just both still like eachother without that passioney lust stuff that I keep hearin' about. lol.

I thought girls were supposed to have the big mouths. Way to tell the whole hummerhome there, Eric.

Awww Speed paid my hospital bill. That makes me feel good and bad in the same way. The fact that he can barely take care of his own family but he went out of his way to help RT Katie....there's just something really sweet about that. lol.

Nooooo he can't go back to Miami! Things just got good!
    Update soon please!

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Eric's awesome, telling the whole Hummerhome. :lol: Speed should know by now not to trust Eric with anything. Anything.

It is sweet that while Speed's dirt poor, and his family's mad at him, he can still help Katie out when she needs it. Is that not love? But he does need to get it together and be able to handle things, provide for everyone he needs to. Maybe he could get an side-job. :lol: Imagine, Speed, a waiter.

Doesn't internet suck sometimes, Geni? Hope it gets fixed soon, I'm still pissed a mine. *kicks internet* Thanks!

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I don't think Speed ever stopped loving Katie after all they had a family together too.

Anni on the other hand feels threatened by this declaration he's just made about still loving Katie, I think she want's to trust him but giving his past record with relationships it's gonna be hard for her.

Speed should be able to love more than one person but with his past with Katie?....I think it's gonna get complicated unless he realises that he has a wife and baby now.

update soon Geni.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

KATIE! *pounces and doesn't let go* Girl are YOU a sight for dry and irritates eyes. *huggles*

And I did manage to get my internet fixed. :D Go me! *dances around*

:eek: Speed can be like Spider Man! Cop by day, spidey by night. :p

Anywhoodles here's a short chapter since I'm short on time. Also, Colton you're going to have a storyline, we're going to get back to Ryan, Lilly is going to show back up, we'll also see more from Josh, and of course the Hummerhome gang.

Outside, at a Hummer

Speed: *opens tailgate*

Katie: *runs out* I heard the argument.

Speed: *slams tailgate closed*

Katie: I know you're mad at me and I know I made you say some things that you probably didn't want out in the open but I needed to know and isn't it better that I know?

Speed: No.

Katie: You care about me and you love her. Why is everyone making a big deal about it?

Speed: Because I'm tired of being pushed around like a piece of furniture between you two. I can't have you both.

Katie: You want me?

Speed: No, I don't. Anni seems to think I do.

Katie: Did you explain it to her?

Speed: Yeah but how would you react if you were her?

Katie: Probably the same way she did.

Speed: Exactly.

Katie: So what are you going to do?

Speed: I'm going back to Miami.

Katie: Why?

Speed: To take care of my family. Remember? I have a son.

Katie: ...

Speed: We were over years ago. I haven't been able to figure out why I still give a damn about you.

Katie: Because I have no one.

Speed: *stares at Katie*

Katie: I'm not asking you to hop in bed with me, or leave her or disregard your family but don't deny that we had something.

Speed: Fine.

Katie: ...You really paid my hospital bill?

Speed: Yeah. And because of that we were evicted. So you're welcome.

Katie: I'm sorry.

Speed: You shot my wife, you threatened my boy, and now we have nowhere to live. Sorry isn't going to fix anything.

Katie: So what, I come second now?

Speed: Fourth.

Katie: Fourth?

Speed: My children, my wife, my job and then you.

Katie: *nods*

Speed: I'll still be there if you need me, but I can't compromise my family for you. I won't.

Katie: I understand.

Speed: *opens Hummer door* You two can duke it out because I'm finished.

Hummer drives off

TBC.............

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Speed has realised that his family is important to him...but how long before he realises that maybe he really is still in love with Katie?

god I'm so cynical huh?

update soon Geni.

7. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

That is the million dollar question, calleighspeedle. But it was awesome that he finally got the idea that family comes first, but it's cool that he knows what is important, although, he is pretty pissed that he is so called being pulled in between RT Anni and RT Katie. Well, got a question for ya, who is allowing the pulling?;)

Awesome short update! Can't wait to read more!

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I'm glad Speed has decided to put his family first. They're really what matters most in life, and Speedy-spidey discovered that. I hope he can get things together and that it all works out. And YAY for me showing up again! :D Thanks Geni! Very awesome short update indeed. :D

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hiya :D, just got caught up again on the last few posts, great updates, please post more soon. :)

10. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awww *huggles Geni* Well yay me! And aren't you a a sight for...ok I got nothin clever and catchy.

No Speed! Dont leave! I take it back. I don't love you! You you you you repulse me and and I think your ugly! Ok no I don't that was a minor exxageration.

Because I'm Katie Friggin Love that's why. But awww its true I really don't have anyone. Except for maybe a couch and afridge. But those aren't living things so I guess they don't really count. lol. BUt ohhhh Rt Anni and Rt Katie let alone this may b interesting!

And awww I never mean to make you lose your apartment. I can't help it if I decide to listen to the voices in my head and finally snap. Its still kinda sad thought, I mean Rt Katie's always been a little wahoo but I never thought she'd actually try and kill someone. Drugs or no drugs.
    Anywhoodles, great update. Can't wait for more.

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

HAHA!!! OMG!! that's freaking hilarious!!!!!! I love it!!! HAHA!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

12. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Eeek! I've missed 2 updates! :eek:

So, Eric kept the 'Speed love Katie' secret for 30 seconds. A personal record.

"Anni: She ruined your marriage, almost killed Lilly, shot me, and almost got Jake killed. And you still love her after all of that. I don't understand her and frankly I don't know if you do."

THANK YOU!! To Anni and Geni, THANK YOU! God! FINALLY Speed can grasp the truth! It looks like Anni is going to have to be my voice in this fic, so I can scold Speed when he's doing something idiotic. Then Speed would scold Delko, then everyone would scold Delko. Then Eric would get kicked out of another state again by proving himself to everybody. Now what was i talking about again?

1st the worst, second the best, 3rd the something and 4th the i forget. So Katie is the 'i forget' on Speed list. Ooo...

OMG is it just me or did Speed just drive away in a seperate hummer? He has his own hummer?? HORATIO GAVE HIM A HUMMER? Wow, talk about trust. Eric doesn't have one right?

All righty then, i'm updated. :D Thanks Geni! (And i would call you a genius. ;) )

13. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

Weeeee! :D Don’t mind me, just breaking in our brand new computer swivel chair! Weee! *spins around quickly* … uh, ok, getting kind of dizzy… :lol:

What I learned today: Eric cannot keep a secret even if his life depended on it.

More Speed and Katie angst, and this time Anni’s been thrown into the mix. Thank you Anni for saying exactly what we all were thinking about Speed still being pleasant to Katie even though she tried to kill him and his family. And thank you Speed for finally realizing that Anni is right. Now all we need is Katie and Anni to come to some sort of agreeable terms, and maybe, just maybe, this whole relationship thing can actually work.

I think Katie and Anni are long overdue for a sit down. I mean, Katie is now divorced, and her ex is with her best friend. And if I remember correctly, it was Anni’s worries about the relationship between Speed and Katie that brought on the stress that caused that whole hallucination episode. Poor Speed is caught in the middle, and his actions aren’t really helping the matter. He probably knows this, which is probably why he pulled himself out of the middle temporarily and went back to Miami to be with his son, who, if things don’t settle down, could also end up in the middle like his father. I think several things need to happen for this whole situation can come close to being resolved. One, Katie needs to pull away from Speed and move on. She was the one who filed for divorce, so she needs to accept that she is no longer with Speed. Two, Speed needs to recognize what is important in his life, namely his son and Anni, and focus on them. We know he values them since for once he hasn’t cheated, and he’s going back to Miami, so he just needs to continue in this direction. Three, Anni, despite having good reasons to be suspicious, should start to trust Speed more, and allow him to care (not intimately love) other people. This way, she won’t get so stressed, which she is prone to do, and her relationship with Speed will be healthier.

*reads what she has written* … *takes off glasses* That’s enough Freud talk for one day, I need to do something silly… *spins in chair* Weeeeee!!!! :D Great update by the way, can’t wait to see what you do with the whole Ryan/Lilly thing! Weee!!!!!

14. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Woah, Katie and Speed are the most complicated people in the world...geez, those two need to just relieve the tension already *hides from Anni* But I guess Speedy boy does have a point...I mean, Katie went crazy and tried to kill everyone, and yet he still loves her. Just makes you think what woulda happened between them had she not gone crazy. *thinks* I mean, he did pay her hospital bill instead of taking care of his family...Heh, anyway...

Ah, the Hummerhome...Eric is such a spaz sometimes :lol: Certainly the person I'd want to be the keeper of all my secrets :p...
    Heh, only I would take that seriously...hm, I need some boots though *runs of to find boots and cookies* Ah man, now I want cookies :( *sigh* Stupid long walk to the shops *grumbles* Oh well, I can...go up later I spose...

please update soon!

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

True dat. :lol: Like, for Chist's sake Eric! You WILL die by being murdered by Speed! Boy Scouts Honor my ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.