CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, GENI! I'm glad to see your are feeling better. :)

That was too funny! I was wondering when Eric would have a wubba fit.

Lori hit Colton! You go girl! Hehe! On the plus side, Horatio seems to be getting back to normal. Which is good. I guess. ;)

Your leaving the save the day up to Ryan? Wow..... I don't know what to think *crosses fingers*

The Wubba has returned! Geni! Right in time, too! :lol:

So glad you're feeling well enough to write a kick-ass, tie-you-stomach-in-knots update! That was hilarious, I love Colton/Lora conversations, those two sure make for some funny stuff. :lol: Their bickering is awesome. And Horatio! Well on the plus side he's close to me now, only one state over, but he's a bit insane...please return him to normal, or at least RT normal. :)

And then Ryan and Delko, I love how smart Ryan was to figure out about the gas panels, and Delko was smart/dumb/funny enough to bring up the Wubba. It has returned! Hope everything with them goes okay, and if not, that I can be there to sit vigil for Ryan... *huggles Ryan* Thanks so muh Geni, hope you're 100% soon! :)

OMG i love the last line ..."if you were a bunch of pipes leading to the ventilation system where would you install yourself" *falls off chair laughing* .... its good to see that you are back geni, i was really starting to worry like the rest of your fans, i was beginning to think you deathly ill, and then i started to worry more... and more.... and more and then i panicked when you weren't on msn or when there wasn't an update ... i was close to calling you to make sure you were okay ... but i didn't think that overly polite to be like .... your not on are you okay ....
Off topic but meh
anyway, what a great update, can't wait to see what happens next geni!!! You are a genous and am glad your alright!!!

Geni! Glad to see you back in the fold! That update was hilarious! Colton , Lora and Horatio are such a trip, Lora esp, because she is just so, so... so...insane! But a good insane! :lol: Colton is the greatest straight guy to Lora's loopiness... case in point:

Lora: Who's Eric?

Colton: He's like you but dumber.

Lora: *frowns*

Now see, that made me laugh out. I thought I would never stop laughing. And Horatio and his moment in the desert...Just too hilairious!

And Eric and Ryan... The Wubba returns! Awesome! And will Ryan ever find out where the ventilation system leads to? Burning questions....

Sweet job, Geni!

YES I HIT COLTON! BOO YAH! Too bad we skipped the fight and Colton going crazy. But man i'm hilarious, all thanks to Geni. ;) Thanks for capturing my essance. :D Now give it back. *holds out hand*

Horatio: *holding stick* Be unthirsty my loyal minio...Compani...Disciples!
:lol: :lol: This had me in stitches. :lol:

Ah the return of the Wubba Monster. Just give me a moment to point down to my signature.

*points down*

Fantasticlastical update Geni! Thanks very much! (BTW, i'm starting to say 'fantasticlastical' a lot.)

*pushes Lora down in the mud and runs away* Pbbbbbbbt!

I of all people know where we'd be going being from Vegas of course. ;) So :p Lora.

Loved the Update Geni! Update soon! :D

^ mud in the desert? :confused: :p

Great updated Geni! I loved Ryan's last sentence, LOL. *You're a bunch of pipes, you're a bunch of pipes, you're a...* ahum. It was good old RT humor. More soon? ;)

AH! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry *kicks internet* It's been all screwy lately...I didn't realise I hadn't been on in that long until I saw it had been 2 weeks..*kicks interent some more* But...I'm here now! *tumbleweed*...Anyway, onto the review.

:eek: Lora broke the most sacred on sunglasses? Poor old Horatio :lol: Bonnie, honestly...

*GASPAGE!* Lori is Pregnant? Woah, I remember when she was born...now I FEEL OLD! *screams* Well, katie and Speed sure took it...well :lol:

*DOUBLE GASPAGE!* JOSHIE! Well, I spose the good thing about not being on is that I don't have to wait to find out the end of the cliffhangers...*reads* Oh noes! Poor me :(...

Ah, good old Hummerhome trips...But seriously, donkeys? Hm, Horatio can't go anywhere without something trying to kill him :lol:

JOSHIE! Well, at least he's alive...TEEHEE! Man, he really is a Speedle :lol:...Oh, he's in a coma...Well...he's still...alive....

:lol: Cait plays soccer? :lol: I don't know why, I just found that funny...

Hmmm, Katie and Adam? And katie was in on it? Or she wasn't in on it, and SPeed is just really really pissed off? Hm...and now Lori is involved? Woah, that is one disfunctional family :lol:

Oh no...Joshie *sniff* Poor me. Poor Speed. Poor kids...and poor Josh....all, unconcious and whatnot...*sigh*

Ohhh Adam is a tool. Well, he;s more than a tool, but you get my drift. And in the middle of everything, Ryan gets harassed by an old lady :lol:

Aww, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well *huggles*

Ahhh, I knew the Hummerhome would get stuck somewher one day...too bad for Colton and Lora that is was in the middle of the desert...serves Horatio right!...for what, I'm not exactly sure...but yeah...Ok, that made no sense...but it kinda made sense in my head...

And now everyone else thinks that Delko is insane. Well, he kept screaming about the Wubba monster, so even those who understood it probably would've thought he was insane :lol:

Ok, done *wipes brow* Phew. Sorry bout the lateness and probably incoherant-ness of the review...*huggles...everyone*

Please update soon!

CARLY! *huggles* Glad you have a connection back. :) I understand all too well about internet foibles, lol.

Thanks everyone for the lovely reviews, I should have another chapter up later today. :)

Aww. Colton and Lora are like siblings in their childish arguements. "He made a face at me!" I love it! And Eric is insane, but we love him anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back