CSI: Miami More Crime.... Great....

The man arrived and got back and found the note.
"Oh come on!" he yelled "NOT FAIR!" he said as he dropped his Arby's back and kicked it across the kitchen.

At the vet...
The veternarian examined Milo and did some x-rays and informed them that their partner would be fine he would just have to take a few weeks off work.

Calleigh and "H" were on their way to the hospital and were in silence for a couple seconds.
"So, do you wanna go out tonight?" asked Calleigh.
"Sure. Where should we go?" replied "H" restraining a smile. He was really happy she brought that up becuase he had just been ring shopping the last week.
"Hmmmm... how about that one place on Ladybee?" she siad with a squinched face that read "must remember!"
"Oh! That coffee place, The Beanery?"
"Yeah that place."
"Okay, that sounds good." said "H"
Apparently getting bored of sitting like she always does when she isn't driving Calleigh changed the radio station repeatedly until she stopped at Freakum Dress by Beyonce. That kept her still for a little bit untl she kept rolling the window up and down.
"Would you like to drive?" said "H"
"YESSSSS!"
"Well, you can't."
"Wha?" said Calleigh shocked.
"I'm just kidding, you can drive on the way back." said "H" laughing.
"Oh, well your just the hilarious one aren't you." said Calleigh as they pulled into the parking lot.

At the lab...
Ryan, Eric, and Natalia had found the blood that belonged to the killer and the blood that belonged to Laycee.

Milo...
was NOT enjoying being stuck at home. Totally unfair. He wanted to be bad to the bone because he was ditched here but he didn't want to risk the punishment. So, instead of peeing on fabric he went for the lass serious crime of peeing on the tile. So taht he did. No being satisfied Milo went slowly trotted over to his kitty bed and took a nap there because he didn't have enough strength to get onto Calleigh's bed.

Sorry about not posting.... *kicks internet router* Sigh the d*** thing went and broke. *sigh* that's what I get for accidentally kicking it all the time... atleast my friend had a spare.

Calleigh arrived home to step on a wet tile.
"No, Milo! You're getting older and that means no peeing whatsoever except for in your litter box! You have to start being a good cat! After all, your a CSI now so you have to set an example for the other cats. Now go lie down!" said Calleigh getting on her hands and knees to wipe the cat pee. Milo went over to his kitty bed and layed down, as he thought about what his servant had just said.

At "H"s house he was hyperventilating becoming extremely nervous with every passing moment. He was sure Calleigh would except, but the thought of 'no' kept passing his mind and wasn't sure if he was ready to make another commitment but as he left, he took the ring.

Eric had been keeping an eye out, because he feared the kids were planning to destroy his house some more. He calmed down until he heard a clank outside his house. He ran outside and saw a couple of the kids running away he went over by his garage and saw a spray paint can. Slowly lifting his head he turned to face the garage and written across it in dark green spraypaint was 'GANGSTA!'
"OH HELL NO!!!" he yelled and at this prank, he called the police.

Eric was becoming impatient and he filled with anger at every passing moment, so to calm himself he turned on the radio.
"It's these substandard motels on the (lalalalala) corner of 4th and Fremont Street.
Appealing only because they are just that un-appealing
Any practiced catholic would cross themselves upon entering.
The rooms have a hint of asbestos and maybe just a dash of formaldehyde,
And the habit of decomposing right before your very (lalalala) eyes.
Along with the people inside
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy."
After that Eric turned the radio off because he decided that it was not calming, it was just making him angrier. However, before he could retrieve any more anger the doorbell rang and could finally let out his anger and hope the police catch the little demons.

Calleigh arrived in a gorgeous light blue dress that reached just to the bottom of her knees. She walked into the restaurant and "H" was sitting staring straight forward blankly until Calleigh tapped his back and he jumped.
"Oh, hi." he said.
"You know, you sholdn't let your mind wander, it's to little to go out on its' own." said Calleigh with a fake frown.
"Well, haha. Haha. Ha." said Horaito sarcastically. "So, what do you want to get?" he said noticing Calleigh scanning the menu.
"I don't know about the little bit of food they have yet but I know I want in iced coffee... yum."
"Calleigh," said Horatio.
Calleigh looked up over the menu to see "H" on one knee. She was shocked, she hadn't expected this.
"Yes?" she said and without either of them realizing it everyone woman in the cafe looked over. Horaito pulled out the ring and held it up. Autimatically becoming extrememly nervous, all he could let out was,
"Ummm... so yeah."

"Oh my! I will! I will!" yelled Calleigh and all the women cheered and clapped while the men rolled their eyes at the 'over dramatic' women and Horaito and Calleigh kissed and "H" carried her out.

In the car Calleigh was examining the ring, a large diamond held up by a beautiful silver band, with small saphires next to it. She absolutely loved it, and she prefered silver over gold so that made her even more over-excited. After a little longer she started slightly jumping in the passenger seat. She knew she should have taken her car but no, we'll pick it up tomorrow. Calleigh regretted that now because she wanted to drive.
"Pull over!" said Calleigh.
"What?"
"P-u-l-l O-V-E-R!" said Calleigh in a slow steady voice as if Horatio was completely stupid.
"Why?"
"Because I wanna drive!"
"Ok..." said "H" as he pulled over to the side of the road, they both got out and switched sides. Calleigh wanted to drive so badly now she started driving before "H" even had the door completely closed.
"Hey! Why do you always want to drive so badly anyway?" questioned "H"
"I dunno." said Calleigh in a thinking voice "It gives me a rush!" said Calleigh after a few moments and she sped up.
"Your not used to taht by now?" said "H" with a weird look placed upon his face.
"Nope, and I don't think I ever will!" she said as they pulled into her driveway. As they went inside Milo danced around their feet as if to say 'Look, servant! I was good!' Calleigh and "H" petted Milo and went to Calleigh's room and closed the door, and a baby was born.

The next morning the CSI's came out to find Milo parading around his food dish.
"Meow! Mew, mew, meeeeew!" yelped Milo cheerfully.
"Calleigh went over and poured some dry food in his dish and gave him fresh water "H" left to go get dressed and said he would come back to pick her up, so she got ready too.

Calleigh and Horatio arrived to find Natalia with seven empty Starbucks cups and looking extremely tired.
"Natalia, what have you been doing?" asked Calleigh looking worried.
"Wo-o-orking." said Natalia shaking the cup she had in her hand.
"Natalia, go home, sleep, take a pill, and anything else along those lines to calm you." said "H"
"Bu-ut why-y?" she said "I cra-acke-ed the cas-se!"
"What?" questioned "H" in confusion.
"I ta-alked to the suspe-ect, walk-ker thi-ing. She confe-esse-ed!"
"She confessed?!?!?" yelled Calleigh with excitement
"Yeah, and I link-ked a whole bunc-cha othe-er stuff to her from the fir-rst kill-ing. She's bein-ng book-ked now."
"Well, I really appreciate it, Natalia, but you have to go home and rest." said "H"
"Ok-kay." said Natalia with a sigh as she got up and left.

A few hours later...
Everyone was having their lunch break when "H" and Calleigh stood up. To grab their attention, Calleigh cleared her throat.
"Can we help you?" said Ryan with a mouth full of fries.
Ignoring the comment they announced they were getting married.
The food fell from Ryan's mouth, Alexx smiled, and Eric laughed.
"We're serious." said Calleigh
"I know, and I'm happy for you guys, but when Ryan droppe his food, it landed on Alexx's shoe!" said Eric, still laughing.
Aleex stopped smiling and looked down.
"Ewww! Ya little nasty!" she said as she picked up the chewed food with a napkin and threw it at Ryan's head. Everyone started lauging.

100TH POST!!! Part-ay! lol

Two months later...
Calleigh was hating the morning sickness, because it put her where she sat at the moment, kneeling over the toilet bowl, vomiting. Milo, was sitting beside ehr meowing as he always did when she was vomiting as if to say "Are you okay, servant?"
"Cal, are you okay?" asked "H" as she rised from the bowl.
"APPARENTLY so! I'm not DEAD am I?" she said with frustration.
"Uh, no. Can I get you anything?" said "H" appearing worried and frightened at his fiance's hormones.
"Yeah, get me a flippin' chocolate bar! And a lemon!"
"Chocolate and a lemon?" said Horatio looking disgusted.
"Yeah! But not the whole lemon! Just squeeze the juice on top of the cocolate!" said Calleigh craving it more and more with every minute.
"Are you-"
"Yes! Now go fetch it monkey!"
"Cal, could you be just a TAD nicer?"
"Fine! PLEASE can you fetch it monkey?"

Alexx stood in the line at Starbucks, wishing it would go faster because she was thirsty and was going to be late, but she knew she'd probably fall asleep without ONE cup of something. "That's what happens when you stay up 'till one AM on a work night watching horror movies." she thought as arrived at the front.
"I'll take a double chocolate frappachino with mint." she said as she looked up, and when she did she was shocked at what she saw.
"YOU! You broke out of prison a week ago!" she yelled as she stared into the face of Stewart Otis.
Realizing who it was he ran with Alexx chasing him, but he escaped, for now.

"H" was watching Calleigh eating the chocolate, and gagging as he did so. He kept watching with disgust until his phone rang.
"Caine."
"I just saw Otis!" saic Alexx's voice.
"Stewart Otis?!?!"
"Yes! So come here! I'm at the Starbucks by the office."
"Alright." he said as he hung up "Are you satisfied?" he said turning to Calleigh.
"Yes, why?" she said sucking her fingers.
"Because Alexx just saw Stewart Otis, so let's go." he said as she raised herself off the couch and they went to the car.

Ryan had recieved the call and arrived to find Alexx already there. He started looking for evidence by first checking Alexx's cup, and he found a fingerprint that appeared to be a jigsaw puzzle.
"What the hell?" said Ryan appearing confused just as Eric showed up.
"What did 'ya find?" he said.
"A fingerprint - well, I think." replied Ryan as he showed Eric the print.
"That's definantly Otis's."
"Ok, whatever you say when it comes to this case..."
"Works for me." said Eric with a smile that read 'I know. You don't. Nana nana na!'

He drove around the streets in his car, heart pulsing, he was sweating all over, his hands were shaking. He didn't want to do it, and he had never done it before. But he was craving it, a craving he had never had before, but he knew how to feed it, which was all he could do for now because he could not stop it yet. So, he continued on, grinding his teeth as he went.

After driving for awhile(sp?)(Now I KNOW I'm tired.) he spotted a man walking alone, he looked to be about sixteen. The driver pulled over and approached from behind, and then he superglued his mouth shut. After the firt layer dried, he coated it with a second layer and duct tape for extra protecion. The man pulled out a razor and shaved off all the boys hair and bagged it. He then, took out an amazingly sharp knife and cut off each ring finger. Then, he pulled out a gun and said,
"I'm not going to harm you anyfurther." The young man looked at him with an extremely pathectic look before he finished. "I'm just going to end the pain." the man pulled out a gun and shot the teen in the heart. The man wiped his hands with a cloth, because they had some blood on them. He slid the cloth in his pocket, walked quietly to his car and pulled away.
About four hours later, working on Otis in the lab, the CSI's recieved a call about a dead body. They arrived at the scene where Alexx determined the death took place about seven a.m., when she saw Stewart Otis.

Stewart was having trouble. He coudn't find one that was perfect... one that was a tease. He knew after his arrest and after the arrest of many other 'predators' as they were called, parents would be careful. But he didn't think they'd be so freakin' dramatic about it. It was summer and none of the little girls were wearing spaggeti(sp? *sigh* how pathcetic!?!?) straps or shorts. They were all wearing short sleeves, and capris. It just wasn't fair!

Milo wasn't dumb, he was not happy about the coming of ANOTHER person to take the servant's attention away from him. Let alone a pants crapper. Milo also did not enjoy the fact of NO CASES OF DRUGGIES!!!! Life was not ging well, especially with the though of a little, mini servant pull his tail and ears, and try to ride him, how could the blonde bimbo do this!?!?

The murderer was at his stressing, "Why did I do that? Why? Why? WHY? Oh, man! What if they catch me? What will Lisa say?" he paused his thoughts. "Lisa... Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. What WILL she say? She will be mad, upset, displeased. Why did I kill her lover, he excitment?" he said in wonder as he twisted his wedding band in his hand, the one that Lisa had given him years ago...

Back