CSI: Miami More Crime.... Great....

Oh, wow reading the last post makes me fell stupid. lol So *rubs hands together* time for yet another post...

Lisa, the woman whom the murderer feared was still waiting in the hotel room. She flipped on the television and came across the news... Could it be him? No, no! That can't be Greg, nobody had anything against hi... accept Jack. She raised quickly from the bed and ran from the room, didn't bother with the elevator and raced down the stairs. She got to her car and sped off in the direction of the police department.

Stewart found his catch. I little brown-haired girl with amazingly beautiful green eyes, the shade of emeralds. She was outside, alone chasing a cat. Otis attacked from behind a pulled her into an alley. Before he had even started anything he heard the voice of a grown woman.
"Charlie!" called the voice "Charlie! Where are you little girl? Come on out!" the voice paused for a moment before it started again "Charlotte? Sweetie??" he heard footsteps moving faster and faster until a shadow appeared over him. He turned around and saw a woman.
"You!!!!! BET YOU F***ING HANDS OF MY DAUGHTER!" she screamed as she hit him over the head with her bag and started kicking him with her sharp shoes. Hearing her scream four men and three women appeared at the end of the alley. One of the women called the police, while one grabbed the daughter for the woman, and two man grabbed ahold of Otis and pulled the mother away. The mother was handed her child and everyone waited for the police Otis getting a nasty glare from different people about ever ten seconds.

Milo's luck was quickly changing, and he didn't even know it because somewhere in Miami a little no problem drug, as many addicts see it as, was about to turn into an overdose murder.

The family was sitting down to an all-american meal (well, a more healthy one lol), much like the ones you see on tv, a large serving of meat, a couple vegetables ,potatoes, and a nice, warm pie for desert.
"What should we have for a drink tonight?" said the mother loud and clear.
"Oooh, Mommy how about that orange juice Mr. Jenskri brought over for us?" said the youngest child.
"Well that sounds great! What do you think Martha?" said the father.
"That sounds excellent she said smiling a the youngest daughter. The mother, Martha fetched the lemonade and poured everyone some.

The police arrived and carried Otis off while in the mean time Lisa was speaking to the CSI's.
"The man you found dead," she started "his name is Greg Anderson, he's seventeen, he can get away with sixteen though." Lisa said.
"M'am, how do you know this?" asked Ryan.
"I had an affair with him."
"Did you know a sexual relationship with anyone under the age of eighteen is illegal?"
"Yes, I do realize that but I'd spend years in jail just to make sure his killer was locked up and the key thrown away." said Lisa sounding like she had just won a grammy, watery eyes included "However, I think I know who it is."
"Who?" said Ryan pupils narrowed in interest.
"My husband, Nicholas Plaster. So you might want to take him in." she said with a straight face.
"You don't seem like you would mind that much." said Ryan.
"If I didn't mind cheating on him, why the hell would I care if he goes to prison." Lisa said with malevolent look upon a normaly soft face.

Calleigh didn't get to spend her lunch break eating, no, she got to spend it in a bathroom stall vomiting.
"Well, this just figures." she thought "I'm starving and I can't eat." Calleigh glanced down at her stomach and thought "When you're born, you better not keep me up at night because of this."

Milo was starting to enjoy the alone time and decided to play super cat. He hopped up onto the counter, and was sure not to leave any pawprints. From there, he took a large leap and landed onto the couch with a dolphin roll. Instead of tumbling over he stood up on foor feet right away, in his mind, he scored a perfect ten. If Calleigh or "H" had seen it he would have scored a perfect kitty spanking in their mind.

*Note - No, not a hard spank to throw him across the room, just a little kitty spank so he knows it's wrong, but NOT TO HURT HIM!!!
Just so I won't be hated by a whole buncha people...

Yeah, but what if he misses the couch next time? *cough* wood floors *cough* I guess I should've mentioned that... lol Don't worry Mel, I'd probably laugh too, just "H" and Calleigh are so much mature than me.... lmao

Eric and Ryan were lead straight to the house by none other than Lisa. Inside they found Nicholas in the kitchen scrubbing a cloth over the sink.
"I know you did it Nick!!" screamed Lisa, witch caught him off guard. He turned to face his unfaithful wife and two men he didn't recognized but knew they must be cops.
Eric tookthem both in for more questioning whil Ryan stayed and examined the area. The first thing he went for was the cloth. He sprayed some luminol on it and turned out the lights. There was blood, so he bagged it. After searching for a little while, he found a gun and a knife with blood on them.

After another four rounds of super cat, Milo was worn out. So he played an easier version, super kitten He went into the bedroom and leaped over the spots all over the carpet.

Soon after lunch the family felt very odd, they weree getting goosebumps and everyones temperature had gone up, not that would matter long. For, just a few minutes later they all laid dead on the floor except the eldest son, who called the police.

The CSI's arrived just as the son was pulled away to the hospital. Alexx wasn't sure yet what killed the family, no stabwounds, no strangulation marks, no GSW. After a little longer she decided she needed to take them to the lab. She arrived at the lab and it was quite quiet compared to normal because the others stayed behind to examine the scene, at the lab she dscovered all o them died of heart failure. Sine they all died of the same cause, something inside said crystal meth. So she continued the examinations and waited for the team to come back to do a blood test.

On the way back to the lab, with evidence in hand Calleigh and Horatio were sitting in the hummer, Calleigh driving.
"I'm thinking long-stemmed white roses." she said out of nowhere.
"What?"
"For the wedding, duh! And maybe a very light blue dress."
"Blue?" "H" replied like a three year old "For you or the bridesmaids or whatever their called."
"For me, why?" Calleigh paused "What's with that look?"
"It's just that, well, blue doesn't flatter you." Horatio said with a completely straight face.
"WHAT? BLUE doesn't flatter me!?! HELLLO!" she said pulling to the side of the road and pointing at her angry eyes "Maybe I should just wear black! Like Sarah Jessica Parker, because you seem to think I look good in THAT!"
"Cal-"
"SHUT UP!" she said pulling back into the road and she was exactly at the speed limit as she sped back to the lab without a word.

They got back into that lab and everyone knew there was something wrong from what they heard in the hallway.
"Cal, come o-"
"NO! You come on, you big JACKA**!" she yelled
"A little over dramatic, mu-"
"Why don't you just fall into a ditch and DIE HORATIO?"

In the break room listening...
"Ouch." said Ryan.
"Burn." said Eric.

"I understand how you feel Ca-"
"I don't think you do!" screamed Calleigh "Well, you know what?! You look TERRIBLE in stripes!"
"Fine! If your go and be such a freaking PI**ANT, Calleigh!"
Calleigh stormed of to the break room and "H" to the examining room. As Calleigh walked in she got blank stares.
"What?" she said quite loudly and mean.
"H" walked in and Alexx could tell he was stressed.
"What's wrong, Horatio?"
"I made Calleigh mad." he said.
"What'd you do?" she said with her hands on her hips.
"I told her blue didn't flatter her." at that Alexx hit him across the head.
"Ow! What the heck, Alex?"
"God, "H", you are such an imbusil..."

Sorry about not posting, I haven't been able to stay on the pc for long...

"Wow, Cal, are you ok? You look mad." said Eric with Ryan working extremely hard to repress laughter.
"Fine."
"Are you sure?" said Ryan.
"Yes, no shut up and eat your lunch."
"Ok..." a few moments were in silence until Eric broke it.
"So any idea for a name?" he asked.
"What?" said Calleigh appearing to not know what he was speaking about.
"The baby." he said shrugging towards her growing stomach.
"Oh, um, if it's a girl Charlotte Mae(pronounced may) Caine and if it's a boy Chandler Caine, there isn't a middle name decided on yet, and we don't want toknow the gender if that was your next question." Calleigh said without emotion.
"Oh... cool." replied Eric with a piece of lettuce hanging from his mouth.
"You have a little crap right there." said Ryan, pointing at Eric's lip and as Eric wiped his lip, somewhere, "H" was getting a word beat down from Alexx.
"That's possibly the WORST thing you could say to a woman, Horatio!"
"I know." replied "H" shamefully.
"Why did you do that? If you were smart you would have said 'Great choice, Cal, blue looks great on you.'"
"I know."
"God, "H" tht even got you on MY bad side..." she said shaking her head...

The familys' neighbor was laughing loudly in his home. He had finally killed those little brats anf their annoying parents! However, one thing continuously crossed his mind... one was alive. He had to dispose of it.

The living child was still sitting in the hospital, waiting for the CSI's or what-cha-ma-call-its. As he'd been told, he was now mentally stable for their interrogation. Bull crap. He'd been ready for the last week or two, or however long his painfully slow days have been.

Sitting in his bed, dangling his feet to the floor. Mason, sat and sat. Watching the door, not that he had anything better to do. Five minutes went by, then ten, and a couple more until a somewhat pale man with dark hair, a very nice shade of green as a shirt as he walked in he was followed by a lovely, long haired blonde with a pale pink top and tan pants. They both had a walk that read 'Professional. What are YOU going to do about it?' They sat down in the seats before him and became comfortable before the man spoke.
"I'm CSI Ryan Wolfe and this is CSI Calleigh Caine." as Calleigh had been requested to be called by, so everyone would have time for the adjustment.
"Calleigh Caine. Has a nice ring to it..." thought Mason only catchig the end of the question.
"...to your family?" said Ryan casually not noticing the way Mason was staring at Calleigh.
"Umm, what was it again?"
"Is there anyone you can think of that would do thid to your family?" spoke Calleigh extremely smoothly.
"Our shrink, we drive HIM insane. No, joking. Probably our neighbor."
"Your neighbor? Which one? You have three houses bordering yours." said Ryan finally noticing the looks.
"The one diagnol(sp?) from us, he was alays yelling at my sibs, and complaning to my 'rents."

Sorry about not posting, Melly. Back to school. So I won't be posting often, as much as possible though. Sorry :(

Yay, I'm here again. Thanks for understanding :) I just got done giving my hamster fresh food water, some raisins. He's jumping all over those. The cat has cat nip, and I have a fudge-sicle(sp?). So we are all content. Now, let's begin today's lesson class, what happens when you diss a woman's choice.

What the CSI's didn't know, is that as they were working thir a**es off someone was having a much worse time than them.
"No Please! Not my baby!" she was screaming with fear and had tears running down her face as she sat in the corner with her five year old, covering his eyes. Before she had a chance to say anything that could possibly help the child sitting next to her, the man who stood before her pointed the gun in his hand at her head. As she started crying and screaming harder, he pulled the trigger. He walked over, took the sons hand, picked up the baby girl and walked out the door as if nothing had happened.

"Interesting," said Ryan, purpusly cutting off whatever Calleigh was starting to say "for what reasons?"
"We would walk over into his yard to get out ball if it rolled over there. I remeber one time when we wre playing football and it flew over into his yard. Daniel went over to get it, even though his yard isn't fenced, this guy was totally pi**ed! He screamed something along the lines of 'Get off my propety you little f**cker! Do you want me to call the cops? Do you want to go to jail? Do you wanna go to juvie you little criminal? No? That's what thought, no get off my lawn you mini a**hole!' my poor little brother started drying then and there as he ran back to our yard." said Mason frowning.
"Since things like that happened often, correct-"
"Correct."
"Sounds like a good motive to me, how about you, Cal?"
"Definently. Let's go find out more about this guy."
Ryan and Calleigh gathered their things, thanked Mason and drove back to the lab.

Milo could feel it in his veins, pulsing throughout his body. His case was coming, the case that would make every cat recognize him. He'd be a hero! Just like Underdog, except minus dog plus cat. Little did he know, he was correct. The feeling racing around his body from his head, to his paws, to the tip of his tail, was not an idea. But a prediction, a correct one none-the-less.

Back