CSI: Miami More Crime.... Great....

OscarMayerLemur

Police Officer
Sorry but there probably won't be too much romance I suck at that kinda thing....

Listening to her scream was like a taste of heaven to him. He cut of her other ear and watched her wiggle around he floor in pain, he then finnaly took out a gun and shot her in the head and walked away.

I gotta run sorry! I'll finish this part tomorrow!

The next day the woman's sister found her and called the police.
When the Horatio, Eric, Ryan, and Calleigh arrived Alexx was already there examining the body.
“Well, “H” Poor baby is only nineteen years old, both ears are missing, obviously shot in the head and no signs of sexual assault.” said Alexx.
Before long Eric had found a fingerprint and Calleigh had found a piece of hair. Ryan was taking pictures of blood splatter when a fire randomly started in the house of the young girl. All they got was the body and the hair and some blood splatter photos, so the CSI’s were left to dig through the rubble.

After the CSI's were once again allowed in the house Eric found the cause of the fire. Someone had turned on her gas burner stove and set a rag atop. So, obviously, this was most likely not a mistake. As Eric was looking into that Horatio was watching Alexx examine the body...

"Well, we still don't know her identity "H", and right know all I know is she definently wasn't raped. Maybe you should guys should well... try I suppose to find out if burglary is why she's dead."
"Ok, Alexx just try to see if you can find out anything else, I'll call Caleigh to help you with the bullet." said "H"
"Alright, see you later."
Meanwhile...
Eric had guessed the arsonist, if there was one at all, had come in through the open window. He could clearly see a path to and from the house that was almost completely out of sight, hidden my trees and bushes.
At the lab...
Calleigh sent the hair to DNA then went to work with ryan on the blood splatters.
Somewhere in downtown Miami...
The killer quietly watched the girl through her window, this girl was the eyes, oceans of emeralds - they were gorgeous. Then he'd still need many more things, but everything had to be perfect for in perfect woman.

As the woman fell asleep the killer opened the window at crawled in the window and when into her room. He pointed the gun at her and told her to wake up. With the gun still facing her he led her to living room. This time he decided to kill her first, because it was hard to control the other one. So he shot her in the head, then he removed her eyes. With the eyes in a little ziploc bag he walked away.

At the scene... Eric decided he would check out the path just as Natalia arrived.
"You're late." Eric said flatly.
"Nobody's perfect... I'm late because I had a doctors appointment FYI."
"Oh, a doctor's appointment what for?"
"Just forget it Eric. Anything new that I haven't heard yet?"
"Well..." said Eric "I don't think the fire was an accident even if it looks like one. I think it was arson. See, the window is wide open and it is large enough for an average sized person to fit through." Eric pointed out the window at the path. "There is a path that leads to this house to the field back there. An easy way to get in without being seen."
"Well then, let's work on your theory."

At the lab...
Calleigh and Ryan were testing to find out what position the girl was in for each of the splatters When Calleigh got the call to go get the bullet from Alexx.
"Ryan I gotta go work on the bullet let me know if you find out anything."
"Will do."

Crime scene...
Horatio got to the scene again to help Eric and Natalia he heard a noise out back. It sounded like a little cry. He decided to go check it out...

Thanks! :)

When "H" got in the backyard he immediately heard what was making the noise. It was a little puppy covered in blood. When he kneeled down to examine it it took a couple steps forward. He started to go to get Natalia and Eric to help him but the puppy ran to him and pulled on his pant leg. He realized the dog wanted him to follow it, so thats what he did.

Back with Calleigh and Alexx...
"It's a .22 short caliber."
"Well that's great... now we just need a gun."
"You got it Alexx. I'll just get some fingerprints and I'll be on my way out of your examination room."
"You do that." said Alexx as Calleigh started working on those fingerprints.

Eric and Natalia...
They continuously followed the trail until they actually found some evidence to back up Eric's idea of arson. By a puddle of mud there was on two sets of footprints, one leading to the house and the other leading from.
"I'd say now is the time for a camera, Eric." said Natalia as she went to go get one for him.

Ryan...
Ryan had decided that for the largest blood splatter, which he guessed was from the girls head, the girl was lying on her side on the floor. So he figured she was close to death and weak, or squirming in pain.

This is a really quick short one, I'm bored and dinner is almost ready so I decided to add a little. I'll probably post again tonight.

"Ha! That was too easy." thought the killer. "Now, I'll just call Pete so he can finish the fire preperations, he said he would hang out near the house and wait for the perfect moment..."

Horatio followed the dog inside a window where he was led to a woman shot in the head with both eyes missing... but Pete was hanging around just like the killer thought. So when "H" got up to call for backup...

Pete was behind "H",knocked him out cold and dragged him away...

Meanwhile...
Natalia had arrived at the lab to give the pictures to Calleigh to be developed.
"Hey, I'm going to be out tomorrow I have a doctors appointment. I couldn't get ahold of "H" so when you talk to him let him know, ok?"
"Easy enough."
"Ok, well the pictures still need to be developed but it adds proof to a theory Delcko had about the fire being arson..."
"Ok, I'll get on it when I'm done with the fingerprints, Natalia." replied Calleigh with a smile.

Working with the blood splatters, Ryan, now having the womans clothes to help, decided when the left ear was removed the woman was sitting indian - style. The killer was behind her and pushed whatever object was used to cut off her ears, away from himself. She the was laying on her left side with the blood dripping to the ground when her right ear was removed, this time the killer pushing the murder weapon towards himself.

Back at the scene...
Natalia had just gotten back and "H" wasn't there, since he wasn't at the lab she thought something odd was going on but shrugged it off.
She went back to the little path and he wasn't there. She saw him about twenty yards away following something. She ran over to him as fast as she could in heels.
"What the heck?!?!"
"Yeah this little guy just came up to me and wanted me to follow him so here I am. Since he's covered in blood I figure he wants me to see something."
"Ok, you follow him I'll go back to the scene."
Eric continued on as Natalia walked to the scene.
About five minutes later the dog took Eric to an open window. Eric could see the dead girl and smear marks in the blood, probably where the dog had tried to get his deceased owner to wake up and play. As he started to climb into the window the do bit his foot and started walking somewhere else. The dog paused and looked back as if to say "Come." THe dog led Eric to another window, one that led to a basement. Eric looked in and in the corner he saw a Horatio knocked out cold.

After some hard work Calleigh figured out the woman's identity she was twenty four year old Jasmine Jane Rio. Just as she was about to call everyone too let them know. She got a call from Natalia to get to the scene ASAP and bring backup, paremedics.

Slightly waking up....
"God my head hearts" murmured Horatio.

Calleigh got to the new crime scene and Eric was flipping out as Natalia finally caught the bloody dog she was chasing that had led Eric to the crime scene.
"What happened?" asked Calleigh.
"I was led here by the dog Natalia has, and I saw the body. Then the dog led me to another window and I could see "H" knocked out. I was going to call but my phone had a low battery so I ran back to the old scene and we all came here except a few cops that stayed to guard the scene. Great story isn't it?" said Eric with sarcasm.
"Yeah... sure... ok... let's just go make sure Horatio is ok." replied Calleigh.

Walking out to the ambulance they could all see "H" bleeding pretty badly from his head but slightly awake none the less.
Right before they were about to close the ambulance doors two police officers came up to all the CSI's with a man inbetween them.
"This guy was sneaking around the house. Looked like he was up to something." said one.
Calleigh took another look at horatios head and saw some splinters in it. She took a look at the man between the officers and noticed many wooden splinters in his hand.
"What's your name?" asked Calleigh suspicously.
"Pete Olmars."
Turning to Horatio who was still drowzy, but still concious, she said ""H" do you recognize this man?"
"Yeah, actually... *breath* I think he is the one who *breath* knocked me out." he said "I saw his face right before *breath* I went unconcious."
"I want a lawyer." said Pete quickly.
"And we haven't even finished our job." said Calleigh with a smile. "Take him in guys, Natalia, go with please to get the splinters out of his hand." said Calleigh looking very pleased.

Back