CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Hi :)

I need an Icon, and I was wondering if it could be a multi pic, maybe one with Eric and Calleigh together, and then it swiches to Ryan (my third fave) maybe the two or more pics say somthing cute or funny, anyway that would be great, I'm just tired, and have no idea really as to what I want LOL so do as you may :)

Thanks

SMW

Thank you so much :adore: you're all so sweet

Ila muahahahah OMG, you made a CaKe icon. :adore: **starts howling and mooing** I love you just for this reason, but you already knew it...didn't you? :devil: Gosh you improved so much in the coloring that I really don't know how I can help you, now.
Fantastic Ryan's icon too and yeah that happy icon is just :lol:. Great job!!!

Awwwwwwwwww Flo thanks so much... When I do this icon me also mooing *I mean Jake, my little Bull Ryan:devil:*

awww Lady I thanks for such nice words! *blushes* Love your icons as well! Great job!
I love your style :)

FallenForFlack Nice icons in particular the background :thumbsup:

Hope you like it
ryan007.gif
ryan005.gif
ryan006.gif

Thank you all for the kind words :D

Lady I - Your icons are amazing!! Great coloring, use of textures/brushes, and text! Love it :D
FFF - You're improving :eek: Great job!!

No icons this time :p

If anyone is interested in joining the Ryan icon challenge, please check out all the information here.

Hope to see a lot of you great artists join in! :D

FallenForFlack great job. Love the coloring in the first one and I just adore the cap you used for the second one....too adorable :wub:

Ila, all I can say...well do is "mooooooooooooo"
**composes herself** holy cow!!! Fantastic Ryan's icons. While the first one and the third one are just too cute, thanks to the swirly lines too....I just adore the coloring of the second one, which, OFC, I snagged :devil:

Soo many great artists here!:D

Kat - I simply love your Calleigh icon, it's beautiful!

csifann1 - your coloring is awesome!

Kristine - your coloring is so pretty! I love the crops on both of them too :)

Lady I - you're improving very fast!:eek: very very nice icons!:)

a few from me, I was making icons for the Ryan challenge but I didn't find the coloring good enough on this one so didn't send it in, and one of Natalia:

dwedw.jpg
tz6uj.jpg
rps.jpg

(the last I made just for fun when I couldn't sleep at night, the cap simply wanted me to do this):rolleyes:

Here's some new Icons from me! I'm new to Miami i normally watch new york but gave it a go last week and loved it so i thought i'd make some icons!
EricCalleigh.gif
(A little experiment off mine!)
GW576H394.jpg

GW333H500.jpg
(Couldn't quite get her name to fit in right on this so i hope it looks ok!)

Stee great icons. While I love the coloring of the first one (really peculiar), my fav. is definetly the last one :guffaw:

Hannah06_95 great icons too. I just love the second one, yeah I miss that Calleigh :devil:. As for the text, probably you could have used a texture on that icon so that you wouldn't have had any problems. Still, the text looks ok to me :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for such nice comments:)

Hannah - nice icons, I especially love the second one:)

Back