CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

I was gonna make more Speed ones, but then Picture It freaked out on me. :lol: I reinstalled version 99 and I installed the newer version of Picture It as well (I originally had it on my comp before the reformat). So now I have two Picture Its, PS7 and PSP Photo X2. :lol: Plus a lot of smaller programs like dreamlight and photoshine. hehe. Though I think photoshine is just a 30day trial. :lol:

Starzgirl, those Ryan icons are great. I really like the second and third ones the best. :)

I came up with two Speed icons myself and two Jonathan Togo icons from the new pic.

speedcloseup140.jpg
speedsaywhat.jpg
jonathan-1.jpg

Another Jonathan one: (how do you link again? I can't remember!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/Icons/jonathan2.jpg

Awww Ila you're too sweet.

The fact I can't make any fan art at the moment doesn't mean I can't comment :p

GregNickRyanFan great Ryan's icons. Love the the coloring you used in the background and the text. Great Speedle's icons too :thumbsup:

You guys are too sweet :) That really was my first time with photoshop and I pretty much just tried a bunch of different colors and layers and then downloaded a bunch of textures. I'm still not completely sure how to work all of the brush things and text things but I got a few to work lol. My boyfriend just told me my version of photoshop isn't the complete version so I guess I can't utilize the entire program :( Darn it!
Again, this is really impressive :eek:. I still remember that when I first used PS, I didn't even know what a texture was :lol:

starzsgirl too bad you run that challenge. Great icons. Really love the first one and the last one :thumbsup:

FallenForFlack great icons, Jonathan's ones are way too much for me :drool:

:eek:
Gorgeous icons GNRf, FFF, Something_Wicked and Whit :D

Whit, I've to say, those icons are specially awesome!!!! I snaged the all, less the Speed and Jon's icons :p

Last edited:
Great icons, everyone. I come with a challenge. I just capped Disc 3 of Season 3 of Miami and was uploading the caps for "Shootout" and noticed this one. It's so funny, the expression on Eric's face complete with the red trajectory lasers pointing almost toward his opened mouth. :lol: But, I can't think of any words to go on the icon. So, I thought maybe someone else could have some fun with such a pic. It's a thumbnail, so click to view the bigger version.

Back