CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Florry, great Cal icons. I especially like the one you're currently using. :)
Thanks, actually it shouldn't have come out like this, but seeing the colours I used, it reminded me of fairgrounds especially that area where you have to shoot w/ a rifle and get the targets so that you can obtain a soft toy :lol:

Thanks, actually it shouldn't have come out like this, but seeing the colours I used, it reminded me of fairgrounds especially that area where you have to shoot w/ a rifle and get the targets so that you can obtain a soft toy :lol:

Thats exactly what I thought of when I saw the icon. I could just imagine her shooting at cups or whatever. It's been a long time since I've gone to a fair. :lol:

Thats exactly what I thought of when I saw the icon. I could just imagine her shooting at cups or whatever. It's been a long time since I've gone to a fair. :lol:

Yeah Florry that's exactly what I saw when I saw your icon don't worry GNRF I haven't been at a fair in a while too:)

GNRF, love the Calleigh one with the crime tape. Great idea.
Shazza, I really like your Calleigh one as well.
Anna, Love the Ryan one :thumbsup:
Florry, I love the Bullet Girl one. The font you used was really neat.
Lady I, I am not a big fan of Ryan, but I think your icon is way cute :) I also like your first one. Neat colouring :thumbsup:

hey guys here to post a Eric icon;)

7x214.jpg

Nice Delko icon E/C Lover, I love the dreamy faded look!

A Ryan icon from me that was inspired as I searched for caps. Yowza! :D

sunnyryan.png

E/C Lover -- very nice Eric icon!

Egeria- I love the Ryan icon! It always seems tough to use a really bright icon without it overwhelming the person/subject, but you did it perfectly! I love the way the text fits with the texture too.

I have a mass post on my LJ. A lot of the stuff is old challenge entries, but some is new. The rest of my Natalia submissions are there.

Icon4sunshine100v2.png
Icon4sunshine100v3.png
Icon4sunshine2.png

E/C Lover, nice Eric icon. Love the soft look too it. :)

Egeria, I love that Ryan icon. :D

happyharper, great job on the Nat icons. I think I voted for the pocketful of sunshine one.

Yeah Florry that's exactly what I saw when I saw your icon don't worry GNRF I haven't been at a fair in a while too:)
Hopefully my icon is inspiring you to go there and have fun :lol:

E/C Lover
really nice icon. Great coloring :thumbsup:

egeria great coloring and really nice icon. BTW love the cap and the texture you used :thumbsup:

happyharper I think I'm gonna comment on your LJ immediatly. Great icons, my dear and the coloring is wow :thumbsup:

First of all thanks to everybody....

E/C Lover Great Icon is very nice
egeria your icon is really really really cute I adore the coulor contrast nice work
happyharper13 Wow your icon is so funny good!!!:thumbsup:

Now I have other two icons ;)
eric001.gif
alexx001.gif

Ila all I can say is muahahahaha to the first one :guffaw:. As for the second one, wow great coloring and I love that little flower brus :thumbsup:

OMG so many gorgeous things that I missed :eek:
Get ready it's gonna be a long post :lol:

Sophia - Amazing coloring, I really really love it :D And the b&w ones are awesome :eek:
mjszud - I love the first one!
Florry - Gosh, so many icons :eek: Great coloring on all of it and textures you used are awesome :D I love the one you're using as your avatar :lol: I'll comment on your LJ :)
btw,
csifann1 great icons as always & I really loved your post on you LJ. I'm gonna comment it immediatly since I noticed something :devil:
Yeah, the neck icon, right? Yeah I made it :lol: And I'm not obsessed, you are :p

E/C_Lover - Great Ryan & Eric's icon :) Nice coloring.
Axelonfire - Great Nat icons, I love the first, it has an awesome coloring :thumbsup:
GregNickRyanFan - Love the b&w icons and Ryan icons, great work!!
AnnaDelko - Your icons are awesome, I special love the Ryan one :eek: I'd never say you just started :thumbsup:
Lady_I - ahah I love your icons, the second is hilarious :lol: Great work!!! ahah, the Eric one is also hilarious :guffaw: Great coloring in the Allex's one too :D
Egeria - wow that icon is awesome :eek: Great coloring, crop, use of textures and text :D
HappyHarper - Nice Natalia icons :D

phew, It's all I think :lol:

Now, mine from b&w challenge:
Calleighbw.png
realmenwear.png
ryabw2.png

100x100

PS- Almost forgot, sorry for the amount of smiles, I just love them and... :guffaw:

Those are great, csifann1. I love how you put a little of the purple on Calleigh's hair. Hmm... Cal with purple highlights. Me thinks it would look neat. :D

Here are the same ones in png. Tell me which ones you think look better the jpgs or pngs.

593750986c.png
250517694c.png
313023223c.png

four
five

I have actual different versions of this icon that I'll post later (I mean they have different brushes and whatnot on them).

Last edited:
Back