CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Oh wow so many gorgerous icons :eek:

csifann1 - :eek: Your Speed icons are soo gorgerous!!! I love the effect on the second one so good!! I wish I was a big Speed fan so I could use your icons they're so good, great job with the Nat ones too!! :D

GNRFan - awesome, love the flower on the first one! :)

Orla - love the colouring very nice! :) So subtle but some awesome!

AnnaDelko - love the icon, very nice, the text brush is awesome!

E/C Lover - gorgerous icons, I love the brushes, I love the first Nat icon. The Calleigh one is awesome!

00-20-03.png
6x03_Miami0910.png
6x12_Miami0628-1.png

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Shazza_018/6x18_Miami0732.png

Enjoy! :D

Thank you Sophia :D
You're challenge icons are amazing, great coloring :D I love the first!

FallenForFlack, I made the 140x140 icons :D
3_140x140.png
2_140x140.png

The coloring in the first is a little different, but I didn't save the psd file so I don't know exactly how I made it in the 100x100 version.

oo, so many nice icons.
Shazza_018, love you coloring
Orla_Dark, you know, my dear))
AnnaDelko your icon is creative and original
csifann1 Speeeeeeeeeeeeeed is very :drool::drool::drool: no words

mine from ch.
100x100
29c4u9.jpg
2d6s83k.jpg

black and white icon

140x140
-140.png

E/C Lover, that Calleigh icon is gorgeous!

Shazza, great Nat icons. I love the last one. Also love your Calleigh ones and the Valera one is great. :D

csifann1, love the Speed icons.

ole, great Nat icons. I love the b/w one and the one with the bow.

MJ, nice icons. I especially love the heart of gold one. :)

Stee thanks for the compliments & OMG what an awesome colouring you have too, your Ryan's icon cracks me up :guffaw:while Natalia's one is WOW!!!

GregNickRyanFan I wish I had the same creativity you have, great icons :thumbsup:

csifann1 great icons as always & I really loved your post on you LJ. I'm gonna comment it immediatly since I noticed something :devil:

E/C Love great Natalia's icons and great job also with the others :thumbsup:

Shazza_018
gosh your colouring has improved drammatically since you've been using PS. I'm really happy you changed program. Amazing job :eek:

OLE great icons especially the 140x140 one :thumbsup:

mjszud I knew you wouldn't have resisted w/o making an icon of Natalia for the challenge :lol:. Really great job especially with the first one :thumbsup:

Ok time to post my icons for the challenge, though I'm late :p
100x100
120x120
140x140

And yeah I finally made it, time for a post on my LJ and yeah w/ some icons for FallenForFlack :cool:

Rest here

GregNickRyanFan I wish I had the same creativity you have, great icons :thumbsup:

Thanks. :) Not sure there was really any creativity involved though. I was just playing around with Photoshop brushes.

Love that speed icon. They're all great though. I left a message on your LJ. :)

Thanks. :) Not sure there was really any creativity involved though. I was just playing around with Photoshop brushes.
Well Valera's one was just brilliant w/ the man painting the advertisement on the wall :eek:

Love that speed icon. They're all great though. I left a message on your LJ. :)
Thanks, I replied too ;)

Well Valera's one was just brilliant w/ the man painting the advertisement on the wall :eek:

Oh that one was actually a template from another program. :lol:

Back