CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat, wow, i love them :drool: great job!
H_Miami_fan, H is cool, icons with H is cool too, great job! :thumbsup:
GregNickRyanFan, i like all of them ;)
future_cop, all i can say just wow :eek: :thumbsup:

Someone gave me an urge to play with Togo pics *blames Kat*

I also made a wall aswel with the second pic:lol:

and this is my fault how??? :guffaw:

Great job as always! I love the 3rd one.

Great job everyone!

future_cop - love that Ryan one!

000178xa
00016qrg
000180rt

And one more: Ryan

n great icons people. they're all awsome:)

Really love the Ryan ones natty and future_cop!

H_Miami_Fan great job and color on the Horatio icons!

Ryan icons are always welcome (at least by me)! ;)

Ok I made these xmas icons last year. I don't know if I will get a chance to make any this year. Snag if you wish.

misfit1.jpg
xmastogo.jpg
forsara1.jpg

Eric

Ok I made these xmas icons last year. I don't know if I will get a chance to make any this year. Snag if you wish.
Oh, i remember them! :thumbsup: Ryan is gorgeous! Best gift on xmas is Jon ;) alive, in my home :p, speaking on russian (but it's no so necessary, i understand him:lol:) :rolleyes:

Kat, I have to ask how you do your colouring. I know we use the same program, but I can never get mine to turn out that way :confused:

Great icons everyone :thumbsup:

Kat thank you so much again ;). Oh I also recognize those xmas icons & I love them:p

Kat, I have to ask how you do your colouring. I know we use the same program, but I can never get mine to turn out that way :confused:

Alot of trial and error! :lol: Seriously I don't do too much. Some auto adjustments and gradients.....I don't get into the color layers very much. I will need to PM you more specifics later if you want.

Thanks Flo! Glad you like it.

Alot of trial and error! :lol: Seriously I don't do too much. Some auto adjustments and gradients.....I don't get into the color layers very much. I will need to PM you more specifics later if you want.
And me please, i love all your icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back