CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
future_cop - great icons love the colouring, are you using GIMP now?

Yup I am,I have been for a short while now,I'm just having some trouble learning how to do a few things.for the three with H though I used Photoscape :)

Three more from me.
1x2005.jpg
7x03_HowDoesThatMakeYouKill_0030.jpg
7x03_HowDoesThatMakeYouKill_0186.jpg

future_cop - great icons love the colouring, are you using GIMP now?

Yup I am,I have been for a short while now,I'm just having some trouble learning how to do a few things.for the three with H though I used Photoscape :)
Aw. Alright if you need help with GIMP I used it all the time to feel free to drop me a PM. It's hard to use at first but once you get use to it it's like your best friend :lol:

Great icons, love the middle one! :)

I should have some icons soon I promise!!

H_Miami_Fan, just a quick reminder that in the fan art forum, we ask that you please don't quote the images. If you want to quote the post, you can just remove the img tags from the links :)

Oops, sorry won't happen again.

nice work Christmas_Angel, middle one's stunning:)

three new:
00020tqe
..xmas
00021tr5
0001z46w

Credit to CSI_Santa (CSI_Kat) for the lovely xmas textures used in the ryan ones :)

Thank you for the comments on my icons :D
H_Miami_Fan love the 140's!
I've been goofing around with GIMP.The textures though I still need help with fixing around the images which is why I took Shazza up on her offer :lol:
So heres my first and second try with textures:

4x21Miami2336.jpg
4x24Miami0460.jpg

and credit goes to nattybatty for the texture on Horatio's.:D thanks!

^^:lol: those look great, I got your PM. I'll make you a tut later if I have time. But honestly I like the Ryan one alot since it blends the texture and image together well. The Horatio one is fine too! :) Great job!

^^ thanks Shazza I"m working on a few,I will come back and add them in a few hours!

ETA: told ya I'd come back lol

4x25Miami0272.jpg
7x04_RagingCannibal_0231.jpg
7x04_RagingCannibal_0133.jpg

Last edited:
Great job Orla_Dark, love the colouring & the texts of your icons:thumbsup:

Christmas_Angel great icons, the one with Tara is just fantastic :D

Ok here's just one icon, for now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back