CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here it is, i hope its ok.
6.gif

Wow! Everyone, amazing icons! They're great! I really liked that animated one fo_poozle and those above DragonflyDreamer, were awesome! Keep up the fantastic work people! So much animation going on here!
*snags*

Lovely icons Still_RIP_Speed! :)
They look great, perhaps the Calleigh one would look even better in the style of the H one (you know: the lighting, without the scribbling-paper effect - just *sigh* )
And awesome mood theme Megan! :lol: at the angry one and the awake one is one of my favs!

Ashley again great work on the request! But the reminder: only 60kb for .gif-icons, otherwise the autoadmin causes trouble ;)

Oh, Sharon, I didn't want to blame you, so no need to apologize, it was just a guess that there are more people who might help you :)

cinegirl said:
Oh, Sharon, I didn't want to blame you, so no need to apologize, it was just a guess that there are more people who might help you :)

I didn't feel blamed. Just should've thought better of where to post the question was all. Appreciated the help & have posted my questions there. :D

Hunter said:
Oh my God! Your actually using it! Your actually using MY icon i made for YOU. Oh WOW! This is a happy happy day for me! Yaaayyy! *hugs RaCk2ThOuSaNd6*

Your very very very welcome!

YES OF COURSE!! There was a reason why I asked for someone to make me one! I finally get to put in an avatar and you did such a wonderful job. I thank you again a thousand times over and over!
Oh and I gave you credit in my bio for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back