CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Raging4Ryan, I'm sorry, it took a bit longer, but here I am:

hope you like it, if not, changes might be no problem ;)

ryancute.gif

I feel stupid asking this question but ask I must. I have an animated program but........am having a time with it. I can get it to animate until I save it then it doesn't animate no more. To be honest not even sure I know what I'm doing to begin with. It's on my photoshop image ready. Can someone explain to me about animating. Sorry for being so dumb. lol BTW love all the icons. Especially Horatio. *sigh* melting here over seeing them.. lol

thanks for all the compliments, you all are really way too kind.
amazing icons everyone! espcially for those who said they were your first attempts at icon making. SOOOO much better than any of my first attempts, i can't wait to see waht more you guys have to showcase!
and i forgot to post this yesterday but congrats on becoming a mod cinegirl!!
i went ahead and tried my hand at those ryan icons too.
togo84.png
togo85.png
togo86.png

Really great job poozle! Mine look crappy (er) next to yours! :lol: How did you do the 2nd one? The middle one, you don't just cut and paste the pictures, you do something to make it more....nice.

Ok, so I did one of my own, granted, it sucks compared, but I tried, I need to fiddle with these things mroe...anyway..*Throws the icon and ducks*

OOOOMS.jpg

your very welcome! i can't wait to see what you you come up with!
and Still_RIP_Speed those are awesome, i love the horatio one!

Hey, SOrry to bother you guys, nice icons everyone by the way, but can some of you awesome icon makers, check out my request on the 6th page please :) If you can find it, tell me :D Thanks in advance!

great mood theme, i love the awake and energetic one!

and i think your request for the animated icon was filled by cinegirl at the top of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back