CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha thanks ladies, its actually ryan. i switched it up a bit since i usually have a speed icon.

here are a few ryan ones i have so far, if youwant it to say something let me know.
togo77.png
togo74.png

im glad y'all liked the icons im still trying to figure my photoshop program out ill make some more and post them a little later.

ILuvJonathanTogo i would like to help ya but i cant make animated.I hope u dont mind but i too one of the pics and wana make an icon out of it hope thats ok :D

Ok here r some more icons iv made
friends.jpg

Theryanwolfeeffect.jpg

2cute1.jpg

Thanks so much Raging4Ryan! I understand, I cant make animated either thats why I requested it here. Yours are terrific and I will definatly be saving them , if you dont mind, and I will use them-and credit- if no one can make the animated because these are just as good!

Im glad u like them so much its nice to know im doing good on them :D

Go ahead and use one if u like i post them in here so if pple want they can use them :D

But i ask that u plz credit me for it :)
Im glad u like them. enjoy! :D

Im startin to run out of pics so instead of posting three at a time im gona go one and here it is [image]
onethephone.jpg
[/image]

Cuz im startin to run out of pics if some one could provide some Togo pics id really apriciate it,Thanks :D

ILuvJonathanTogo, I made a fast try for your request - don't know if you like it...

ryanlove.gif

ijustwannadance this is the Miami Icons thread, you can request your banner over here - the banner fo_poozle made here for Lunsie was an exception, cause she also requested an icon ;)
So just copy your question and post it in the banner thread again, and I'm sure s/o will make one for you :)

great icons Raging4Ryan! i love the last one ha.
and wow that ryan animated icons you made cinegirl is about 100 times better than the one i made great job.

Im glad ya like them

Heres somemore
underfire1.jpg

bustinmove.jpg

Those pic used can be either "buston moves" or "underfire" depending on how u look at it so i made both
Hope yall enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back