CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
okie dokie, here it is. i hope its ok :)
5.gif

Wow , That banner is really good, I didnt even request it but I'd use it! But I wont lol Ill keep mine.
Just thought that Id tell you what a great job you did!

Thanks so much again, fo_poozle, that's perfect (wrong place, but it's not killing anyone, for once! :lol:). Great job as always! :)

i really need a new Ryan icon. Ive had this one for a while but I have no clue what picture to use and no clue what it should say, so if any of you tallented icon/avatar makers out there want top help me out and you have a good picture of Ryan somewhere on your computer, put whatever words you think would fit it and post it, im like desperate! Thanks in advance!

fo_poozle- Thank you SO much!!! It's gorgeous of course! :) Thanks SO much for that beautiful icon! :) Haha, the perfect birthday present :) You're so talented and good at what you do! :)

cinegirl- Thank you so much! :) Haha, glad someone from here knows my birthday :p

Hi y'all im new to this thread and after lookin at all these amazing icons id thought id give it a whorl so heres
My first icon
lovethatsmile.jpg

The CaRWash Stare
Copyofcarwashstare1.jpg

and One of Our Own
oneofourown2.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy! :D

Got a question for all y'all experts. I if i want to request a sig, but for a different show, where should i go. The media section? Since i'm lovin' the show Lost. Sorry for being off topic.

thanks for the compliments everyone i'm glad you liked the banner :D
and welcome Raging4Ryan! great icons the firts one is very cute :)
ILuvJonathanTogo i have some new ryan ones i'll post when i get the uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back