CSI:Miami bloopers (What do you want to see?)

A *take deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: Oh man that was so funny I almost peed my pants! :lol: Oh man oh man...You are a genius!

yeah it was pretty awesome haha hahaha...CSIsMANIAC you are the best at his hahah

haha I honestly don't want to see Rory in the shower, but that was righteous ahah

Haha Oh man I don't care. He's perfect to me. I just don't want to see his...bits and pieces....LMAO..

You are all insane! :lol: I loved the shower scene, and I wouldn't mind seeing Rory in the shower. CSIsManiac, this was sooooooooooooooo Funny..... I had tears in my eyes reading it.

I think I have one

Simple Man

Horatio and Don( DA guy) in the court room

David: * closes phone and motions to Stephen* Flag on the play Don, I can't testify today.

Stephen: * blankly* Uh God, i can't remember my line.

Rory: *raises hand* I know I know, you are supposed to say, "I was saving you for last."

Director: * sighs very heavily* Cochrane, you can't get your lines right, how do you know his???

Rory: * thinks* I dunno, it's this innate thing I have. * laughter can be heard in the background*

Director: Right. *turns quickly away from Rory* Can we please set it up again? And Rory, stay out of the shot.

Rory: * mumbles incorrherently*

Director: what was that?

Rory: Nothing! I said nothing....

take 2

David: * flips phone down*

Rory: AAAAAAAA -CHOOO!

Director: Dammit Rory! We have a deadline to meet.

Rory: * sniffles* Hey , I'm sorry. It's not like I plan this stuff.

Director: alright , lets go again. Rory, go take a break. if I need you ,I'll call you. * closes his eyes slowly*

take 3

David: * flips phone down* Flag on the play ,Don, I can't testify today.

Stephen: Why?? I was saving you for last.

David: My grandmother's sick.

Stephen: Well, your grandmother better be bleeding from her eyeballs...

Rory: bleeding from her eyeballs? That sounds serious...

David: * laughing* yeah it's pretty serious.

* rest of thr crew laughs along as the director gets up and leaves*

Rory: What? What did I do?

My lazy attempt, hey it's 1:57am what can I say???

Your welcome everybody!! :)I didn't know it would be that funny but the idea sorta kick me in the head. Haha. :lol:! We need more bloopers! :D

Bleeding from her eyeballs. That was funny! Good one spdfanatic!

haha Inanate thing I have, very Rory haha Kudos, wonderful blooper job!

thanks every body... I was hoping that I'd have one today, but I came up empty, maybe later on, I can think of one...

I don't have any right now...I really need to catch up on my eppy watching :lol:

Back