CSI:Miami bloopers (What do you want to see?)

i dunno about this scene but it was my fave.... i dont know the exact part so bear with me.

Take one
emily: hi im calleigh duquesne from miami dade were investga....*zoom into her face and a balled up piece of paper hits her face* RORY!
rory: what? it was david!
david: what? not me! it was adam!
adam: *laughing uncontrollably*

take two
Emily: hi. im calleigh duquesne from miami dade csi were investigating.....*gives evil eye to someone off screen* WHO'S TOUCHING MY BUTT?!?
david: sorry. i was just getting some cake. (sorry to speed_cochrane for taking a bit of her previous blooper)

take three
Emily: NO IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE! MY EYES ARE ALL BLOODSHOT! AND RORY IS SHOOTING PAPER TRIANGLES AT MY FACE!!
rory: well im sorry! your face is such a good target!
emily: *walks over to rory and pours his bottle of beer down his shirt*
Director: *on the floor laughing his butt off*

sorry if it isnt that funny

hahah i loved it katie!! great material!! the beer, i'm sure he wouldn't mind :lol:

I don't think i'm that good, I write what I know..but in this case, I don't know how they would screw up...i'm winging it :lol: and since the L doesn't work that well on my keybaord, it takes twice as long to type :lol:

k heres another one...

Girl: Could we talk to you?
Calleigh: If you promise not to call me "ma'am".
Girl: Your friend is totally hot. Do you know if he has a girlfriend?
Adam: actually no i don't. *winks and walks off with the girls*
emily: *laughs and looks in the pool*
rory: *in the pool* IM DRUNK!!!!
Director: someone get the pool skimmer and grab rory's pants from the botton of the pool?
*laughter*

obession this are a riot!!!! The one when he's in the pool, is priceless, I so could see that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me too!! I'm too lazy to write a blooper, because i'm writing a fic for obsession, but hey...fic happens to I have to write.

well thank you for talkin about me i feel so special.............wow i never knew my bloopers werre so good cause they sucked when i wrote them......are you guys playing with me?

These bloopers are so good... hey can someone do one for the Best Defense when they are in the club processing the scene.... Rory, Emily and Adam

Back