CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

Hodges: Han Solo (Remember, this is Hodges' fantasy.)
Greg: C3P0
Nick: R2D2
Brass: Obi Wan Kenobe
Raymond: Yoda
Ecklie: Darth Vader

Ok, we didn't get new episodes or repeats for Miami or NY this week for me to base phrases A and B off of, so I'm going to use their temporary replacements for inspiration (The Mentalist for Miami and Criminal Minds for NY).

Horatio Caine heard about this Patrick Jane fellow and how he solves crimes. "I don't know if I like his methods," Horatio said, removing his sunglasses, "but I have to admit - I like his _______."
Adam Ross ran into Penelope Garcia in Second Life. "She might be a computer genius," Adam boasted, "but I totally beat her (at/in/with) _______."
"When we found that hammer in the next door neighbor's tree," Catherine revealed, "my first thought was, '_______'"

(I tried to come up with an NY phrase that didn't include Adam, but the computer thing was the best phrase I could think of. :lol:)

Hodges began to fantasize again when he heard that the next convention to hit Vegas was yet another sci-fi one, this time for Star Wars. In his daydream, Wendy was dressed in the gold bikini as Princess Leia. Greg, Nick and Brass were also there dressed as ______, ______ and ______, respectively.

Greg = R2D2
Nick = Darth Vader :shifty:
Brass = Yoda

A: Serious Sunglasses
B: Halo
C: Someone has bad aim

A1. suits
A2. hair
B. Thanks Dynamo1, I remember her now, she's funny. 'I totally beat her at office decorating!'
C. I don't watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

Last edited:
"If I was going to be on a reality show," Ryan Wolfe admitted, "I'd want to be on _______."
Flack knew Danny had gotten a bit too rough with Elgers, but he didn't seem to mind. "If it had been me," he said, "I would have _______."
"I learned a lot about Ray on our little road trip," Doc Robbins shared. "But I have to say, I wish I hadn't learned (about/that) _______!"

Back