CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Axelonfire, great Sara's icons :)

cathwillows, wow, that icon are AMAZING :D

egeria, will comment on your LJ :D But they look awesome!

Great icons, everyone. :)

gregwordbrush.jpg
vlcsnap-00049.jpg

Thanks. :) I finally figured out how to install photoshop brushes. :lol: Only some of the ones I downloaded wouldn't work with my version. :( I have PS7 and many of the ones I downloaded were for CS or whatever.

Here's the CSiz_4_H request:
request.png

it didn't turn out the way I wanted, I guess today it's my no inspiration day :lol:
So, tomorrow I'll give another try ;)

Hey, that looks great! If you call that 'no inspiration', I'd love to see what you'd come up with when you're inspired.:lol: Thanks!:thumbsup:

Great job, everyone! :D

Here's a few from me:

nickysaragregrashomamaFrame1.jpg
nickysaragregrashomamaFrame2.jpg
nickysaragregrashomamaicon.gif

Sorry about the darkness of the pics. I tried to brighten them, but couldn't get them any brighter without making them look too sharp. I wish the show would get better lighting cause my caps almost always turn out too dark.

Great icons GNRF :D
If you use photoshop CS3/paint shop pro/gimp, Becka [fatalze] made some time ago, a very tutorial for ligh up dark caps ;)
It is here :D

Great icons GNRF :D
If you use photoshop CS3/paint shop pro/gimp, Becka [fatalze] made some time ago, a very tutorial for ligh up dark caps ;)
It is here :D

Thank you. :) I have PS7 and PSP Photo X2. But, you know what? I bookmarked the link to that tut a while back and completely forgot about it. :lol: But then again, I was offline when I made the icons cause the stupid dsl wouldn't connect. :lol: Thanks for the reminder though. I think I may have to print out the tut or save it to MS Word in case I'm ever making some icons offline again. :lol:

Okay, I resized this one (it has to be jpeg to resize it with resize2mail.com), then I changed it to a png to see if I got a clearer version:

PNG version:
GregStar-1.png

JPEG version:
GregStar.jpg

Now, I didn't do anything to this pic before changing it to a png. But, the jpeg clearly looks brighter coloring. The PNG is too dark. Weird. I thought it was usually the other way around. :lol:

Back