CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Nice Nick icon, Orla.

Sara, great icons. I love them all, but I was wondering if your first one was of Greg. I thought it was, but wasn't really sure. :lol: Regardless of who it is, I really like it. The background is great. :D

cathwillows, great icons. I really love the Greg one. :)

here are mine from the Blind challenge:

gregstarryeyedbig.jpg
small version

saraeyesbloced.jpg
big version

gregbashful.jpg
big version

Others I didn't enter:

Greg/Riley
Greg/Riley 2

Last edited:
Susan, I really love that Nick one with the cake. :D

Thanks GNRFan. When I went to crop it I was saying 'please let the cake fit, please let the cake fit'. I was so worried that the cake wasn't going to fit. :lol:

I think I'll use it in July for my birthday. :p

Susan

Thanks, GNRF! Yours look great! I love Super Dave! The second one looks like Greg is in a straight jacket! :guffaw:

Here's my icons from the 'Blind' challenge. Everyone had great icons from challenge.

rosecoloredglasses.jpg

laughlines.jpg

GoogleEarth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing jobs, everyone!

blackflag- I loved your 140. Perfect cap, and the text matched perfectly. Very fun, and very sweet. It really made me smile. Very sweet moment from a wonderful episode captured very nicely ;)

Smokey
- I love that cool framing effect you have going in your first batch. Nice job magnifying the hotness :devil: The Google Earth cap was so fun and creative for the Blind challenge!

Cathwillows- the lighting and everything is absolutely amazing! I can tell why you won ;)

GNRFan- A bashful Greggo is very adorable, and I love the picture you used for the Greg/Riley icons. Greg has a wonderfully creepy look. Very episode-appropriate and wonderfully done :)

Starzsgirl- Holy smokes. I am totally drooling :drool: at your icons. I totally recognized those lips as Greg's :devil:... and the naked back shot.... I love the texture on the third one. And the 140... simple but perfect. The colors really come out and it's really perfectly sharp. LOVE the crop. Dear lord, those are hot.

Here are my 100x100s from the Blind challenge:

Icon3Sara.png

Greg511.png

GregIcon22.png

Last edited:
Back