CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Hmm...maybe it is just my monitor but I don't see a noticeable difference in the two images.

To me the .png version looks oranger and I like the .jpeg one better! Its funny how our monitors all look different.

Great icons everyone!

To me the .png version looks oranger and I like the .jpeg one better! Its funny how our monitors all look different.

Great icons everyone!

It looks oranger to me too. :lol:

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on it. I was kind of confused that they turned out looking so different in coloring. :lol:

here it is in greyscale:

GregStar-2.jpg

One thing that might have an effect, coloring-wise, is the proof set-up on PS. (It's under 'view'.) It lets you see how different things look on different monitors.

One thing that might have an effect, coloring-wise, is the proof set-up on PS. (It's under 'view'.) It lets you see how different things look on different monitors.

Thanks. I'll have to check that out next time I'm in PS. :D

Here are a few (with painting like effects) that I made with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 before I deleted the program because it kept locking up on me.

The Greg one didn't turn out like I wanted, so I just made it a 100x100. :lol:

Gregpainting.jpg
Nickypainting.jpg
grissompainting1a.jpg

Thanks. I just wish I could have kept the program, but it was over 800MB (that's bigger than the PSP version I have installed lol) and it just kept freezing up and I got impatient and said the heck with it and hit the delete button. :lol:

Steph, cute Greg icon. Love how you put the heart on the end of the second G in his name. :D

I forgot to save the version of this icon that just had the bottom text. :lol: The top text became hard to read once resized. But, in case anyone can't read it, it says "Grissom's retirement party". Cause I think he should have had a big one. :lol:

csi-chicagoicon5.jpg
And I did use some website (can't remember which one at the moment) to make the pic b/w and then center in on their faces to make them in color. I wanted to give the icon sort of an old style look like Old Vegas cause of Greg's hat. :lol:

Here are other versions that I didn't enter into the 1vs1:

csi-chicagoicon.jpg
csi-chicagoicon2.jpg

One More.

Steph, I love your Greg's icon, Amazing :adore:
GNRF, I like all the three version, but my fave is the one you entered :D It's great!
Orla_Dark, I totally love that Nick icon, it's awesome :D Can you share with us what is the font you used?
starzsgirl, great icons :bolian: I really like the second and the 140x140 one :D

Back