CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Gregstarrynighticon.png

Has a matching WP in WP thread. :)

Something_wicked, I love the Archie icon! Very nice subtle lighting texture. The coloring on the Cath one is very pretty and really stands out.

GNRFan- The 'CSI Files' one is so clever! And I love the intensity of the Wendy one! I also love the sparkliness of the Greg icon.

Egeria- I LOVE those! I am sure I voted for at least one or two of yours. I especially love the bullet one, and I love the shadowing and the use of text on the hand one. The fly one is epic and hilarious. Major props on finding that cap (ditto on the bullet).

Axelsonfire- Awesome cap also! And excellent execution ;) What a perfect close-up!

Smokey- the hand one is very beautifully done. It's such a simple yet sweet gesture to zoom in on. I love the lighting on the second Nick one, and the 140x140 is amazing (even it is sad ;( ). Perfect crop and text and pretty much perfect everything.

Blackflag- Awesome creativity on finding those close-ups! I love how you tried something different (rather than just faces) for the challenge. Very smart and very cool.

Jacquie- Perfect captions, and I love the expression on Nick's face in the second one. And I very much love the second cap. Wonderful A La Carte moment ;) I love the coloring and text on the 140x140. Very tasteful and well executed. And your avatar is epically amazing :adore:.

Some stuff from LJ challenges:

Icon1v3ColorFixedGregv200ktrddz.png
Icon2CathCap00pwr3g1.png
Icon3v5bestGrissoms640x480.png

I have some a bunch of other new CSI icons up on my livejournal.

Great icons, everyone. Thanks for the compliments on mine. Happyharper, I left a comment in your LJ. :)

One Mandy one:

vlcsnap-546555copyicon.png

GNRFan- I love the Mandy one. The expression is wonderful, as is the crop. And the internet slang ones are awesome! Perfect caption choices. I especially love the Riley one.

Blackflag
- Awesome job as well! I love the way you did the text on the third one. Just wondering, DND is 'do not disturb', right? The text on the Warrick & Nick one is also perfect.

Here are mine from the challenge. (Being an idiot, I made an icon for the 140x140 with Valera :scream:)

Greg1Cropped2100b4.png

cropped100bffsNGcoloring2.png

icon1normal_rushomama111WITHTEXT.png

blackflag, the 140 is really neat. :) Love the DND one too.

happyharper, love yours, especially the N/G one and BAMF one. :lol:

I'm gonna add some to the first post. :)

CSI_S9_9Lcopy140.png
untitled5_140.png
CSI_S9_Still_5Lcopy3.png

gil 2
Gil 3

Last edited:
GregNickRyanFan - Great icons!! I like all of them, but the ones you entered in the Internet Slang challenge are awesome :bolian:

Smokey - They are all very nice, but I like the most the 140x140 one from the slang challenge and the third from the close up.

happyharper13 - Well, what can I say? :eek: Your icons are absolutely amazing!! I already commented on your LJ, and the ones you entered in the Slang challenge are sooooo awesome!!! I love your coloring is unique, I mean it's different from everyone else, I just love it :D

blackflag - Great job on all icons!! My fav is the 140x140 from Slang challenge, is very creative :bolian:

Jacquie- Awesome job!!! Great crops! Love the 140x140 one :)

Something Wicked
- wow :eek: I really, really love your icons, they rock!!! Awesome coloring!!! :D
Do you use some texture to make the icons like that? I mean, for example, in Cath's one, she has some kind of light in her face. Is that a texture? I really love that kind of icons :D

Oh gosh, I haven't been here in ages!! So many icons I can't comment on them all, but they're fabulous and creative and really inspiring!

Thanks for all your comments on my Bug Man icon...I guess I should have submitted it after all!! :lol:

Egeria- The fly one is epic and hilarious. Major props on finding that cap (ditto on the bullet).

I nabbed the bullet cap while I was capping Drops Out from Season 8. I had the idea for awhile but never got around to making it, I'm glad I waited! :D The bug I capped from Big Middle, Season 5.

I only entered one for the Internet Slang challenge:

140x140.png

And these are two from the 1x1 challenge:

1v1smokey2.png
1x1happyharper2-2.png

Something Wicked - wow :eek: I really, really love your icons, they rock!!! Awesome coloring!!! :D
Do you use some texture to make the icons like that? I mean, for example, in Cath's one, she has some kind of light in her face. Is that a texture? I really love that kind of icons :D

It's actually a white gradient layer ... I'm no good at explaining stuff :lol: if you want I can save the texture/gradient and send it to you :) and thanks for the kind words.

Back