CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

GNRF, again, you amaze me with the amount of icons you make. First off, I love the Riley icons. My favourite is the first one you posted. I think the multi-coloured spiral thing fits the picture perfectly. I also really like your Archie icons, especially the one that says "All the time". Your Wendy icons are very cute. I love the animated ones, especially the last one you posted. The colour of the stars is nice. And from the challenge, I love your Nick one. The sparkles are way cool.

Smokey, I LOVE your Archie icon :drool: I'm a big Archie fan, in case you haven't noticed :lol:

blackflag, I love your "Don't do it Nick" icon. The colouring is cool. And I love the font on your "I was rescued" icon :)

Mine from the Fave episodes challenge (From A La Cart):

icon5.png

Awesome 'Fave Episode' icons, everyone!

Smokey- I especially love the first one. It looks so sharp and the text is placed perfectly. The caption on the 140x140 is very clever.

Axelsonfire- Awww. Perfect moment in one of my fave episodes of all time. Perfect crop too.

GNRFan- I love the 140x140. The dust brushing is so clever! And the 'In Detention?' caption is hilarious! I really like the coloring and expression on the Cath one.

BlackFlag- I really like the 140, and I love how well all of the caption fit his expressions (or actions) in all of the icons.

I have entries from the Slang, Fave Episode and 1v1 challenges, though I went back and changed the slang and 1v1 entries. Here are three:

Greg2Cropped2100-1.png
140v3Cath4-1.png
Riley100v3.png

The rest of my challenge entries, along with a bunch of other new icons, are at my LiveJournal.

GNRFan- I love the 140x140. The dust brushing is so clever! And the 'In Detention?' caption is hilarious! I really like the coloring and expression on the Cath one.

Thanks. :) When I was in high school the place where they held detention was the study hall (I think) which had glass windows. The windows in that cap reminded me of the study hall. :lol:

I love the Riley icon. The Greg one is supercute. :)

Guh.......excuse me while I pick myself off the floor

All those Nick/George icons are amazing....can I snag them all, S_W?

Great icons everyone!

Something_wicked, you know I love your icons, right? Because I really do!:)

I found some random ones on my harddrive...

nick1.jpg
grissom2.jpg
cath1.jpg

Grissom

Back