CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Something Wicked - wow :eek: I really, really love your icons, they rock!!! Awesome coloring!!! :D
Do you use some texture to make the icons like that? I mean, for example, in Cath's one, she has some kind of light in her face. Is that a texture? I really love that kind of icons :D

It's actually a white gradient layer ... I'm no good at explaining stuff :lol: if you want I can save the texture/gradient and send it to you :) and thanks for the kind words.

No prob :lol: I'd be much appreciated if you send it to me :) Thanks!

Love all the internet slang icons.

blackflag, Smokey, Something_Wicked, and egeria:

Great job to all of you....would any of you minded if I snagged a couple?

Great icons, everyone.

Mine from the 1vs1:

vlcsnap-331692copy3yh.png
no text

RileySmiling41vs1_140copy16.png
Version 2

Other versions of the Riley one:

RileySmiling41vs1_140copygfh.png

Green text says "lucky"
Red text with name
purple text that says "smile"

sketch look
button
purple dots

There are more, but I'll post them later. :)

Last edited:
Love all the internet slang icons.

blackflag, Smokey, Something_Wicked, and egeria:

Great job to all of you....would any of you minded if I snagged a couple?

snag away! :D

The 1x1 icons were all really fab! Smokey, I love your Archie icon :D

Princess, feel free to snag! :)

Egeria and GNRFan, thanks for the challenges! It was fun! GNRFan, your "I can't decide" Archie one... :lol: That's how I felt trying to come up with something!

Princess, feel free to snag! :)

Egeria and GNRFan, thanks for the challenges! It was fun! GNRFan, your "I can't decide" Archie one... :lol: That's how I felt trying to come up with something!

:lol: Me too. I couldn't decide which I liked best, so I just saved them all. Then I had trouble deciding which one to submit. :lol: I do that with a lot of challenges though. Just save all versions of them and decide which I like best later. Sometimes I'm torn between a couple of them and have to "eeny meeny" to choose one to submit. :lol:

Back