CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

happyharper13 thank you for so loooooooong comment))
LivingEnd amazing icons :thumbsup:
I don't know which of them I like more

Here's two icons entered into the close up challenge

csiarchie1.png
csicath1.png

Living End, your icons are fabulous! I love all the textures you've used. I'm a huge fan of textures, my collection is abnormally large :rolleyes:!

Something_wicked, your close up icons are awesome, I love the Cath icon and your choice of Archie was pretty cool!

GNRF, congrats again on the win! Love the CSIFiles icon!

Here are my Close Up icons:

100x1001.png
100x1002.png
100x1003.png

(Just a note that the Bullet comes from a cap I did of LV episode Drops Out, in case anyone was wondering!)

My 140 icon
And another one I was going to enter but didn't

happyharper, thank you so much for the comment :)
speedystokesgirl, love the "c'mere" Nick icon :drool:
GNRF, CSI Files? :lol: Great idea there.
OLE, I really like the first Brass icon :)
Something_wicked, absolutely adore the Archie icon :luvlove: Mind if I snag it?
egeria, I really like the Nick icon where he's wearing the mask. And I really think you should have entered the bug one :lol::lol:

Mine from the close-up challenge:
gicon-7.jpg

Egeria, those are great. Love the Nick one. Whose hands are those in the second one? Is that Griss and Nick from Grave Danger 2? Love the "bug man" one. :lol:

Axel, that gum drops one was a good idea for a closeup. :)

No, GregNickRyanfan, that wasn't Nick's and Grissom's hands, that was Sara's and Grissom's hand and that was the episode of Nesting Dolls when Grissom hold Sara's hand when she cried.

No, GregNickRyanfan, that wasn't Nick's and Grissom's hands, that was Sara's and Grissom's hand and that was the episode of Nesting Dolls when Grissom hold Sara's hand when she cried.

Yup, that's the one!

If you're wondering why I didn't enter the bug one, it's mostly because I didn't think people would believe I capped it from an episode! :)) Also, I wasn't sure that people who don't watch LV would get the reference. So, I decided to run with the Warrick one.

Thanks for the lovely comments on my icons. Much appreciated!

Nice icons, everyone! :) Congrats to the winners of the recent challenges!

Here are mine from the Close Up Challenge....

TStakes37b.jpg
rooms15b.jpg
pm7.jpg

And the 140x140.

Back