CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Some amazing icons here everyone!

happyharper, I'm sure I voted for your Warrick icon in the blind challenge. Very clever and I love the colouring.

something_wicked, your Grissom icons are hot. Love the texture you're using.

GNRF, your black and white ones are awesome, I voted for the winning one :D And I LOVE Vartann!! Yay!

Here are my three black & white icons from the challenge

100x1003.png
100x1001.png
100x1002.png

And the 140x140 icon aka CSEye

GNRF, love the Cath icon. The pattern on the scarf was really neat.
egeria, your icons made me :drool::drool::drool: Nice work.

The one I entered for the B/W with Colour challenge:

gicon-5.jpg

GNRFan- I love those icons! You are really good at that ;) The Calleigh icon was my favorite. Awesome job!

Egeria- Awesome job also! I'm pretty sure I voted for your jeans one and the CSEye. The CSEye one was especially clever! I loved that idea and the detail you managed to get in the eye. JW, whose eye is that? I think it's Sara's, but I can't tell.

Axelsonfire- That icon is really fun! I love that scene, and Greg certainly deserves a star. It is very cute.

Here are my 100x100 entries from the b&w challenge (I changed them a bit):

gregrashomamadarkerblue.png
warrickicon1v3.png
Henry100v2.png

I have more my 140x140 and a bunch of other new icons up at my LJ. Most of them are Vegas.

Nice icons, everyone! I'm especially impressed with all of the b&w/color ones! Here are my entries from that challenge....

gdrcap39.jpg
cath8b1.jpg
turn54b2.jpg

And the 140x140

Those are awesome, Smokey! I especially love the sunglasses one. It really adds a different kind of color and almost makes the icon seem 3D. And I am very much in awe of the skill and/or patience that went into getting every one of Catherine's hairs to be colorful. Awesome job!

egeria and Smokey, love your icons.

egeria, love the one of Nicky from behind do you mind if I snag it?

Smokey, of course love yours too. The one of Nick with the sunglasses makes me think of The Terminator sequel. The one with the T1000 anyway, do you mind I snag one or two?

Thanks guys! :) Of course I don't mind if you snag them.

I had also made a larger one of the sunglasses one.

turn54b1.jpg

Smokey your icons rock! I love the Nick sunglasses one, brilliant use of colour and it really stood out from the crowd!

egeria, your icons made me :drool::drool::drool: Nice work.

Aw thanks! I love your Greg icon too! Great sense of energy and the red star suits it perfectly.

Egeria- Awesome job also! I'm pretty sure I voted for your jeans one and the CSEye. The CSEye one was especially clever! I loved that idea and the detail you managed to get in the eye. JW, whose eye is that? I think it's Sara's, but I can't tell.

Yes, that's Sara's eye. The cap is from the episode Bite Me. It took a lot of tweaking and colouring effects to get it but I really like how it turned out.

Your icons are amazing too, I think I voted for Warrick, the eyes are just phenomenal!

egeria, love the one of Nicky from behind do you mind if I snag it?

Yeah I don't mind. Enjoy! It was fun to work on!

Back