CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

The second one looks like Greg is in a straight jacket! :guffaw:

Hehe, it's funny you should say that cause that's exactly what I thought when I opened the pic to make the icon. I was trying to think of a text to go with it that would be something about a straight jacket, but nothing would come to me. :lol:

HappyHarper, I love the placement of the text on your Sara one. And the Greg one with the bug is so cute and matches his expression. :)

Thanks guys!!! :)
Yeah sure, credit is always nice...not that anybody outside this CSI-world would know me...but anyway :lol:

HappyHarper, I love the placement of the text on your Sara one. And the Greg one with the bug is so cute and matches his expression. :)

Thanks!

I made this icon for the Blind challenge, but wasn't really happy with it. Any concrit on how to make it look better would be very much appreciated.

Nick7.png

Nick2.png

Nick9.png

Last version

Well, HappyHarper, I don't know if this will help, but I like all of them.

First I love the text, especially after what happened.

I like your last version very much, kinda looks like an old photo and it really drives the point home.

They're all really good!

Well, HappyHarper, I don't know if this will help, but I like all of them.

First I love the text, especially after what happened.

I like your last version very much, kinda looks like an old photo and it really drives the point home.

They're all really good!

Thanks so much! I was playing around with textures, trying to figure out how they worked, with that last one and I'm glad to know that it worked out in that case.

140x140 from blind challenge:

9.png

Other version of the 'Does Not Like Bugs' one:

Greg58.png

I like the second version of the Greg icon too. :D The Nick ones are pretty too. Love the coloring. The Warrick one is nice too.

Nickroseshakespearequotewallicon.jpg
csivegasnnryanshakespearequotewpico.jpg

Last edited:
^Those are awesome Nikky I adore the coloring! I would love to know how you did that! :)

Actually, I use blue and brown fill layers on a lot of my icons and set them to exclusion and sometimes softlight. Though, the second one came out cool looking because of the crop I used since Billy was looking through a window that had a weird reflection ;)

YEAH! More Cath/Vartann.
Those are great.

Something_wicked I'm drooling :drool: over your Billy icons. They are lovely.

Great work everyone. :D

Back